Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Perfect Smuggler Job?  (Read 1193 times)

Anonymous

Perfect Smuggler Job?
« on: June 26, 2011, 09:12:27 pm »
Arthur is outside working on his bike, when three bikes stop near him. “Package boy” a low loud voice yells out, Arthur turns and looks right into the face of Napolitano the underboss of a gang in a nearby town. Arthur bows his head, and then looks back up at Napolitano, Napolitano smiles as he gets off his bike, and walks over to Arthur.

“After your last run boss decided to give you another job. This time your job is to go to Tynova, and pick up a shipment of drugs coming in. When you get to Tynova, go to the Blackhole Saloon, It is near the spaceport; you are looking for the pilot of the Lighting Rod.”

Arthur nods and walks into his house and starts to change into his riding outfit, “Damn smuggling drugs out here gets boring, but never thought I would be sent into Tynova this is just crazy.”  Arthur walks out and starts his bike; he puts it into first gear and takes off at a high speed for Tynova.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Perfect Smuggler Job?
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2011, 09:54:08 pm »
As the planet of Edanith comes into view, Eric orients the ship so he can start his atmospheric entry when a beeping sound could be heard to his left.  He turns his head only to see the small holographic body of the on board AI glaring at him.  “What is it this time?”
“It is about time that you actually read your orders.”  The AI points to what would look like a letter on a desk and in front of her would be the copy of the orders that the people that had hired Eric left with the AI.  “Now, read it so we can get this done and over with.”

“The only thing that I need to know is where to land and who to meet.  The rest is just trivial stuff.”  Eric then reaches to the holographic letter and glides his finger down it, causing it to disappear.  When he did that the AI went from her light violet color to a bright red.

“If you are not going to take this job seriously then I will have no other choice but to inform our employeer about your lack of security.”  Eric then turns his chair so he can look at his AI directly.  “Harmony, we are supposed to land at the Tynova space port and then go to Hanger 666 . . .”  Eric notices Harmony’s color go back to her normal light violet.  “Then we go to a bar and meet a Arthur Yates.”  Harmony turns around and faces away from Eric.  “Don’t worry sweetie, I already knew about the orders, I just like to see you flustered once in a while.”  When Eric said that Harmony disappeared back into her platform.

Eric then brought The Lightning Rod into port and docked it in Hanger 666.  He then grabbed a small PDA and then a punched a few buttons on the holographic pad and then took a the small disk that came out into his PDA, when he saw a the small LED light glow green he then left the ship and headed out of the space port to the small bar called The Blackhole Saloon and then went to the far corner booth and sat there with a small drink that was glowing a bright blue with his back to the wall.

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2011, 12:39:32 am »
Arthur slows down as he starts to get closer to Tynova, as he comes into the city he stops at a fueling station and gets directions to the spaceport. Arthur drives down the heavily traffic roads easily weaving in and out of traffic thanks to being on his easy to control and smaller model bike. Arthur thinks to himself, “This large crowd sucks” Arthur gets close to the spaceport and parks his bike.

Arthur arrives at the Blackhole and walks up to the bar and grabs a few coins from his pocket and raises his hand in an attempt to get the bartenders attention in the crowd, “Damn, did they do pick to have the meeting at the most crowded bar in the city? It is obvious that what my style of getting the bartenders attention back home isn’t going to work in this place.”

Arthur decided to up the ante and pulls out a paper bill and sets it on the bar in front of him, after he does this, a bartender walks over to him and quickly pockets the money and ask, “What will it be?”

Arthur smiles and orders draught beer, when he receives his beer he starts to walk around the bar's sitting area, “Since I got barely any Info about the pilot except he or she, flies something called The Lighting Rod, I sure hope he or she got something to at least identify me.” Arthur walks by some more tables, “Well I guess I could start going up to random people asking if they are the pilot of the Lighting Rod.”

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2011, 08:34:49 pm »
As Eric notices the man walking around asking people questions he then notices that the green light on his PDA had turned to a light purple.  “What is it now Harmony?”    From a small holo-projector Harmony could be seen, “Just how long are you going to let him walk around until he finds you?”  Eric looks down at Harmony after finishing his drink.  “And I suppose that if I don’t do anything you will and that would be more trouble for me then it is worth.”   Harmony nods her head slightly with her arms crossed across her chest.  Eric then lifts his glass towards the bar and just like that, one of the bar tenders came over and ask what he would like.  “Two shots of  Polar Iceberg and two tall glasses of Náchod.”  The bar tender nodes and starts to move back to the bar, “Also, tell that biker guy that there I would like to see him.”  The bar tender nodes again and heads off to tell the biker and then get the drinks.

“Should we have some fun with the guy.”  Eric asks Harmony as he accessed a program on his PDA brining up list of his cargo hold.  Harmony, who now had relaxed a bit but still didn’t like the idea of the booze during a business talk, looked up at Eric with a curious look on her face.  “Just what kind of fun where you thinking of?”  “Just when he ask if I am the pilot, you show up and say that you are the pilot.”    “I don’t know, what is in it for me?”  Harmony ask as she turns away egging Eric on.  “I will get you that new upgrade that you have been bugging me for, for the last week.”  Eric looks at her with pleading eyes.  Harmony turns her head, letting her long hair whip around her, “And I also want that new patch for the star charts.”    “Done, so will you do it?”  Harmony nods and then disappears back into the PDA and when she does, the LED turns back to green.  “And now we play the waiting game.”  Eric then slides his PDA close to the wall and keeps it face up, he then taps the table with his fingers for a bit then notices that the glass was still on the table.  Eric then looks around and notices that the bar tender was trying to make his way to the biker so Eric starts to twirl the empty glass around in a bored fashion that the bar tender had left behind while waiting for the biker.

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2011, 07:47:47 pm »
Arthur finishes his beer and continues to walk around the bar, “Well I guess the pilot has it made it yet.” Arthur starts to walk up to the bar when he is stopped by a bartender that point to a seat in the corner and says, “That the man would like to talk with you.”

Arthur turns and looks at the corner seat and thinks, “Well he must be the pilot.”  Arthur walks to the seat and sits down. “Well you must be the pilot of The Lighting Rod.” Arthur says as he raises his glass and gets another beer delivered to him. Arthur takes a drink of the beer and pays the bars tender he then turns back to the man, “So what is this new stuff called, and What it do? Am I lucky that who you work for picked to go through who I work for, I'm going see a nice pay for this."

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2011, 08:41:32 pm »
Eric looks up at the same time the biker sits down, “I will say that you are not very skilled at pick-ups in very crowded places.”  Eric then leans in.  “But to answer your first question.  No I am not the pilot, but I am a crew member of the ship.”  Eric then leans back in his seat, “Of course it is hard to trust a man when he doesn’t . . .” Eric then takes the shot, downs it in one go, then does the same with the beer, “drink a shot of the best vodka and beer on the planet.”  Eric then looks around.  “She should be here shortly, of course, she isn’t exactly one to keep people waiting.”  Eric then looks at his PDA and notices that the LED was still green.  “And as for the drug, this is just a test sample, as much as illegal it is to bring through normal channels, on a drug screen test, it will come up clean.  The technical name for it is PFX-69, but is commonly known just as 69.  The Escobedo Cartel uses us to get the ‘free samples’ to parties of interest and from there they plan out how to handle the big shipments.  The main reason they wanted you was because you have a bike that will allow you to get out of town fast.”  Eric then notices that the LED was light purple now.  “Now, you will be able to meet the pilot.”  Eric jesters to his PDA and Harmony appears.

Harmony appears up out of the projector and has a very serious look on her face.  “You didn’t have to mention all that stuff about the drug.”  She then looked at the still full glasses in front of the biker.  “And I am not sure if we can trust you yet.”  Harmony looks up at the biker with a look that says, ‘why didn’t you drink the booze yet’

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2011, 08:13:34 pm »
Arthur smiles and looks at his beer and finishes it, “You mean this piss water? ” Arthur looks at the shot, “Best Vodka?” Arthur takes the shot down, “Good, but not as strong as the Shine I drink. You should take a quick ride out to the frontiers and grab some before you leave.”  Arthur then gets a serious look on his face, “So this is from the Escobedo Cartel, and then it doesn’t matter if you trust me or not, you have no choice, but to hand the 69 over.”  Arthur runs his finger across his neck, “They have picked who it goes to and if you don’t deliver you will be killed, even if your ship can get you from Libra to Cancer under a light year they will end up catching you.”

Arthur changes his face to a less serious one, and raises his shot glass and a bartender gets to the table he asks him if he can get two Sweet Murders. The bartender replies, “No we don’t carry that.” The bartender leaves the table; Arthur looks at the man “Well guess you won’t get to try that drink.” Arthur pulls out a poorly rolled cigar and lights and takes a puff of it. “So I guess you got through customs no problem then with this new drug?”

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2011, 09:30:19 pm »
”What you don’t seem to understand Mr. Biker is that we are the main go to smuggler for the Cartel, and I would only assume that you are either a main go to guy, or came highly recommended by someone connected inside with the people who hired you.”  Harmony then starts to glow a bit more red.  “Furthermore, one of our orders were that if we felt that you were not fully trustworthy with this new drug, that we would just leave and report to our contact as to what we think and they would then set up a new meeting with a more competent smuggler then yourself.”  Harmony then turns around and crosses her arms in protest.

Eric looks at her and back to the biker.  “Guess you just blew it Harmony.”  Eric lifts his empty glass and the bartender brings a new one.  “If I wanted to drink coolant I would just go and get a jug from the part store.  But as for running away, I am sure you heard of the ship called the Aluminum Falcon or something like that, it made the Wessel Run or Tessel Run oh hell I forgot what the particular run is called but it made the run in 12 parsecs, but it is normally an 18 parsec run, The Lightning Rod, had made a run from Edanith to Outback, a 19 parsec run in the time it would take to make a 11 parsec run.  Oh speaking Outback, Harmony.”  Eric then grabs the PDA and causing Harmony to sway a bit, “Lets see . . . Yup, just as I thought, our schedule is free after this so we are going there and going to get the King Crab and Sirloin.”  Eric puts it in his schedule and then looks up back to the biker.  “Sorry about that, didn’t want to forget to go there and get a bit.  Best place in the entire universe for crab and steaks, well maybe not the best, but sure as hell up at the top.”  Eric then slides the PDA back to the wall.  He then leans back into the booth and crosses his arms.  “I already have the sample through customs, all it takes is the right connections at the right places.  The main problem is can you be trusted to take the sample to your boss, otherwise it is your head, not mine.”

Harmony has by now calmed down and returned back to her normal light purple color.  “I have already sent word back to our contact Felix Cortez that we made contact and are getting ready to make delivery.”

“Thanks Harmony.”  Eric looks at the Biker.  “I suppose it would be best if I knew your name, Mr. Biker.”

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2011, 02:49:08 pm »
Arthur leans back in his chair and smokes his cigar, “Well the name is Arthur Yates.” Arthur puts his cigar out and leans forward, “I guess you haven’t realized, that when they say report if you failed to deliver it means they want you there to save them the trouble of chasing you down.” Arthur shakes his head, “It’s not going be head, if I decide to not take it to my boss because if I do decide to do that it’s going to another gang in another town where I will be put up for protection, but why would I risk not getting as good as a pay check.” Arthur gets another beer delivered to the table, “Plus you don’t deliver to another group in time of peace, if this was a time of war could be a different story, but in peace they talk to each other they drink with each other.” Arthur drinks the beer, “Only thing you would have to worry about with me is if it really isn’t undetectable, but once I get out in to the fronts that won’t be a problem.”  Arthur looks at him “Well Mr. Pilot of Lighting Rod what does your fancy little PDA say?”

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2011, 04:17:49 pm »
Eric looks at Arthur with a bit of a discussed look on his face.  “My name is Eric Walker, and my PDA says that once I am done with this business to go to Outback for a meal.  And as for the Cartel wanting my head because your boss didn’t get the stuff.  I have back up procedures that prevent my head from ending up on a silver platter.”  Eric then reaches into one of his upper vest pockets and pulled out a very small vial with a clear liquid in it.  “Like I said, getting it past customs will be easy.”  Eric puts the vial down onto the table.  Eric then looks down to the PDA, “Harmony, bring up File 5829-2.”

Harmony nods and then disappears for a few minutes.  When she returns she displays the file.  “Nothing of any interest as you can see, not even a single warrant.”  After giving Eric enough time to read it.  She then puts the file back into the it’s storage.  “He’s about as clean as new computer chip.”

Eric nods, “Thanks Harmony, that adds a bit of security to the job as well.”  Just as Eric said that a very drunk patron walks buy and sees the vial on the table, he then grabs it opens the top and drinks the clear liquid.  He then looks over to Eric and says, “Thanks for the drink bud.”  Then drops the vial laughing as he starts making his way to the bar.

Harmony turns bright red and yells out, “What do you think you are doing you idiot!”  She then turns up to Eric.  “You going to let him get away with doing that.”  She looks at Eric with a pissed off look.

“Don’t worry Harmony, there is nothing we can do for him now, on top of that he just drank the concentrated form of it, he took about a thousand doses.”  He then looks over to the guy.  “He wont even make it to the door before he drops to the ground, and his heart will stop before then.”  Just as he says that the man goes to grab his heart as he was falling forward but his hand only gets half way up before he drops to the ground.  Eric then looks over to Arthur, “Don’t worry about any trace evidence, the drug metabolizes very fast, at the same time on any toxicology scan, it would just look like an elevation adrenalin, which is what the drug metabolizes into during the high.”  Eric then looks over to Harmony, “If you keep looking like that people will start to notice and tell people that, that man stopped by our table.”

Harmony calms down and turns back into her calm light purple.  “Your right, I was out of line.”  She then disappears back into the PDA and the LED goes back to green.

Eric starts to give a bit of a grin.  “So, now that the ball is back in your court, what’s your next move?”  Eric starts to drink his beer.

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2011, 08:27:32 pm »
Arthur looks at Eric, “Well for one I don’t care what the drug does to the dumbasses that use it.” Arthur looks over at the dead man, “That doesn’t matter to me all that matters is getting it to whoever hired me, and getting my paycheck.” Arthur smiles “So let’s speed this up so you can get your fancy crab and steak, and I can get my money.” Arthur hears a man behind him yelling someone call the hospital that man just collapsed; Arthur looks over at the man and stands up, and walks over to the man, Arthur squats down and puts two fingers on his neck, “Well better call it in as the man being dead.” Arthur yells out.

Arthur walks back to the table, and looks over at Eric; “So let’s get down to the only thing that matters to me, how much am I running?” Arthur grabs another cigar and lights it as most of the people start to leave the body of the man alone and go back to their business. Arthur orders another beer and takes a drink from it, “So we see what this drug does if you overdose, buts what is the effect if you take the right amount?”

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2011, 07:56:00 pm »
Eric looks around to see if anyone was trying to listen in, by not trying to listen in.  He then grabs his PDA and opens up some files.  “It all depends on the users personality, not what thy show on the outside, but how they are on the inside, it starts by bring out a person’s true personality.  Then once it starts to metabolize in the person’s blood stream, the user then gets the feeling of being high.  Then as it continues to metabolize the user then enters a state extreme awareness.”  A graph appears showing the relation between time and weight.  “As you can see, the lighter you are the quicker the effect is.”  He taps another button and a second graph shows up showing number of dosages to addiction.  “And it is very, very addictive.”  Eric then closes the graphs.  Eric drinks about half of his remaining beer that was left when Harmony rejoined them, “What is it now Harmony?”

Harmony just glares at Eric with her arms crossed in front of her and she has her head tilted to the side a bit and has all her weight on one leg.  “You’re not telling him everything important about the stuff.”  Harmony continues to glare at Eric.

“Don’t just glare at me show the man the final graph.”  Harmony nods and in front of her appears the final graph, on the graph it shows number of doses and successful withdrawal.  But instead of a graph where the bar goes up and out, this time the line went up and in, indicating that once hooked, there was no coming off of it, alive.  The graph then disappears back into the PDA, “So, unless you want to blow your money on a couple of hits, don’t take even a drop of this stuff.”

Harmony then relaxes and looks back over to Arthur, “So where can we meet up to make the delivery?”

Anonymous

« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2011, 09:35:35 pm »
Arthur looks at the PDA “I it would be easier if one of us was from this city” Arthur rubs his hand under his chin. “Given how crowded it is no one would take notice to two men loading some stuff into a bike at the space port, it simple easy and before anybody has a clue you back in space and I’m in the fronts.”  Arthur leans back in his chair, “Of course I can’t believe you didn’t bring here and you hand it over.” Arthur looks around the bar “As you can see this place is a mind your own business, most small time bars like this are, so we could go our separate ways for awhile and meet up at another bar.” Arthur takes the final puff on his cigar and puts it out in the ashtray, “So know it’s up to you, or as you can tell it doesn’t have to be all secretive on this planet, so if you can come up with an ideal? Won’t matter much to me.”

Anonymous

« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2011, 01:52:25 pm »
Eric looks over to Arthur, “The best place would be the space port.  The security is quite lax about how they do checks, most the time they just look at the manifest and then nod their heads and you go about your way.”  Eric then looks over to Harmony, “Who is working the guard shack the next few days?”

Harmony then brings up a short list with name on it.  “These are the five people working the guard post for the next five days.”  She points to the name that is second from the top; we dealt with this guard before, and is the easiest to get things by. He goes on duty in five minutes.”

“Thanks Harmony,” Eric then looks back to Arthur, “It would appear that everything is falling nicely into place for this deal.  The guard will let you through with nothing more than a wave, you show up at my ship, we say hello like old friends, you get the shipment, and we part ways.”  Eric finishes his beer, “that is of course you have a better idea?”

Anonymous

« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2011, 08:26:53 pm »
Arthur looks at Eric “Well then if we only have five minutes, let’s get a move on.” Arthur gets up, “Man hope we haven’t been in here too long, would hate to have to pay extra to get my bike out because I over stayed the parking time.”  Arthur reaches in his pocket and pulls out a large bill “Ill cover the drinks and everything.” Arthur says as he drops the bill on the table. Arthur and Eric walk towards the door, and once they get outside Arthur turns to Eric, “Well I guess this is where we go our separate ways for now.” Arthur turns to walk towards the parking the garage to receive his bike, before he leaves he looks at the road and sees that the traffic has lighten a little bit, “Well at least now it’s moving at a constant speed.”

Anonymous

« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2011, 09:38:47 pm »
Eric followed Arthur out of the bar and looks down at his watch, “The guard comes on duty in five minutes, and then we have eight hours complete the transaction.”  Eric then walks to the curb and hails a cab.  “Go ahead and take your time.  The guard will be expecting you when arrive.  The hanger you will need to go to is Hanger 666, just knock on the small walk in door located on the south wall, if I don’t answer within a couple minutes, access the small pad on the side next to the door and hit the page button.  When that happens I will be able to answer the door.”   Eric then gets in the cab and heads to the space port.

Five minutes later Zeus Carver gets out of his own car and punches the time clock, just a little bit later, he enters the guard shack and starts his shift.

After a short drive from the bar back to the space port the taxi drops Eric off and he pays his fare, and then walks up to the guard shack.  “Hello Zeus, it sure is a great night tonight isn’t it.”

Zeus looks up and notices that it was Eric. He then starts to shack a bit and in a trembling voice, “Please sir, just leave me alone I don’t want to any trouble.”  Zeus tries to look away.

Eric smiles, “There isn’t going to be any, all you will have to do is let my friend in, he drives a bike and his name is Arthur.”  Eric then reaches into a pocket and pulls out a picture of Arthur and shows Zeus.  “All you will have to do is open the gate and wave him through.”  He then puts the photo away and pulls out a small envelop, “Same as last time.  Just make sure that it stays our little secret.”  Eric throws the envelop into the guard shack and then walks into the  space port and walks over to the hanger that his ship was in and enters the code that unlocks the side door and he goes in.  When he goes in the door lock behind him.

Anonymous

« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2011, 09:34:32 pm »
Arthur walks towards the garage that he parked his bike at, while walking there he is running the math in his head. “That fat asshole Napolitano and his boss are only giving me one thousand NED, (New Edanith Dollars). “ Arthur gets to a shop he wanted to stop in, he walks in and goes up to the counter and buys a pack of joints, Arthur walks back out and continues thinking “He said I have to wait five minutes no matter what. That leaves me enough time to go see Zahid, and see if I get a better price.” Arthur thinks as he walks to his bike about going to Zahid’s he eventually decides against it since he has only been working with Napolitano for a shorter time then with the other gangs. Arthur gets to his bike and speeds off for the spaceport he gets to the spaceport and looks at the guard at the gate, Arthur pulls out a joint and starts to smoke it.

Zeus looks up and sees that its Arthur the man he is suppose to let in, he then sees him smoking something, “I’m not going let you in while smoking that.”

Arthur looks at the man “How the hell you know I want to come in?” he says as he revs his bike up, “I don’t think your payer will be happy if you keep me out.”  

Zeus opens the gate and waves Arthur through, “why does he always pay asshole in.?’’ Zeus thinks to himself.  

Arthur laughs as he drives pass the guard, “Here take my joint I expect it back when I come through.” Arthur drives down the aisles looking for the hanger 666.

Anonymous

« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2011, 05:17:57 pm »
Zues puts the smoke out and then lays it into the ash tray that was next to the telephone.  He then picks the phone up and hits #0666, “Your man just passed through the gate.”  He then hangs up and goes about his normal shift work.

Eric hangs up the phone and then goes up into his ship and replaces the disk back into the holder on the projection pad.

”It feels so nice to be back in my home with all this room to move around in.”  Harmony says as she appears above the projection pad and streatechs out.

“Once you get done messing around, get the cargo open so we can unload this shit and then get the hell out of here.”  Eric leaves  a flustered Harmony in the cockpit and goes outside the ship when his phone rings.  He looks at the Caller ID and notices that it was an old friend of his.

“Well, well, well, if it isn’t my favorite Elf Lord, McGee.  You still over there working for ‘The Toothpick’.”

“No, man I just dropping off some stuff for a friend, you in town?”

“That’s a shame, and we could have shared some new war stories.”

“Eric, I would . . .”

Eric puts the phone down away and covers the mic.  “Harmony, I am on the phone it can wait.”  He then puts the phone back up to his ear.  “Sorry about that, my AI likes to interrupt when it isn’t important.”

“But you are about to”

“Harmony would you please just be quite.”  Eric snaps at her and then goes back to talking to his friend.  “So, when is your next free time?”

“Suit yourself, but I tried to warn you.”  Harmony says from the small projection pad next to the door and watches as Eric was heading straight for a low hanging pipe.

“Yea I think I can make it to Libra next month sometime, when we do it is your turn to treat me to some of that”  Was Eric was able to say as he walked straight into the pipe and doesn’t even remember falling back onto the ground.  After a few seconds of collecting himself he could hear his friend on the phone next to his head.  “Oh man, that fucking hurt.”

“Oh I just ran into a low hanging pipe in the hanger,” He then rubs his head, both here he hit the ground and pipe.  “Anyway I got to go, my pal should be here any minute.”

“Yup, see you next month man McGeek.”  Eric hangs up and slips the phone into his pocket and then sits up and spins around to be able to face Harmony, “After you have your little chuckle at my expense, maybe you can get a flight plan plotted out for us.”  Eric then slowly stands up and walks over to a first aid station and opens it.  After a quick search he finds the Ibeprophine and takes a few.  “God damn that hurts like hell.” He says as he rubs his head.

Anonymous

« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2011, 09:48:40 pm »
Arthur arrives at hanger 666, drives to the south wall door, and knocks on the door. Arthur waits for a few minutes and knocks again. After waiting a few minutes Arthur walks to the pad and hits the page button, “Hello anyone in there. Hello, I am not going go away just because you do not answer—“

Arthur gets cut off as Harmony accesses the pad and unlocks the door, "I wish he would
just be quite," she says to Eric with a sarcastic note in her voice.

Arthur releases the page button, and tries the door and it opens.  “Man you guys take forever.” Arthur says as he walks in. “Well day lights is getting shorter let’s get this over with.” Arthur walks over to the ship, “So this is the famous Lighting Rod.”  Arthur walks back and looks at Eric, “So how much are we dealing with here?”

Anonymous

« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2011, 11:57:47 am »
Eric still rubbing the back of his head walks up to Arthur, “Lower the back hatch and then send out the package Harmony.”  A second later the rear hatch opens up and a small arm extends out and lowers a small box about the size of a small microwave, down to the ground.  Eric walks over to it and grabs the handle on one side of it and starts to walk back to Arthur.  “This is everything that was agreed to.   Depending on how big your saddle bags are everything should fit in them.”  Eric throws the box across the floor to Arthur.  “Son of a Bitch that hurt like hell.”  Eric then walks over to the door and sits down on the ramp.

Harmony appears on the pad next to the door and looks over to Eric and then uses the projection camera that is located under the pad to make it so she appeared next to Eric, in a low sound that could barely be heard she said.  “I just got a report off of the space port log that ‘HE’ has just landed.”

“Who Harmony, there are a lot of ‘HEs’ in the universe.”  He looks down to her.  “Can you at least tell me the name of this ‘HE’ so I know what to do.”  Eric rubs the back of his head again, wincing in pain.  “And see if there is anything stronger in the medicine chest.”

“Well, there is nothing stronger and you know damn well who it is, ‘HE’ has been chasing us for the past two years.”

Eric stops what he was doing and looks down at Harmony, “Which one, there are two hunters that have been after me that long.”  He puts his head into one hand and looks down and quietly snaps his fingers with the other hand.  “Let’s see, there is that one that made a clone of himself, it’s ah . . . oh, starts with Fe or something.”  Then Eric stops everything and bolts up, hitting the top of his head on the top hatch.  “Son of a Bitch, again.”  Eric mumbles as he rubs his head.  “Harmony, get into the system again and have his ship impounded on suspicion of piracy.  That will give us plenty of time.”

Harmony nods, “I like that plan, even if they find out that this order is fake, they still have to hold both him and the ship for seven days.”  She then disappears back into the ship.

“Ok, now that, that problem is taken care of.”  Eric looks over to Arthur, “So, will all the stuff fit on your bike?”

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal