Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Vilanti Repairs  (Read 599 times)

Anonymous

Vilanti Repairs
« on: June 02, 2011, 08:17:46 pm »
Duncan owned a house in the Midlands, somewhere nearer to the edges while still being convenient enough to the people in that particular town. Of course, just because he owned it didn't mean he was there. It seemed like he was always travelling about to go fix something or get parts from a megacity.

The house itself was smaller than Duncan needed it to me. Three tiny bedrooms, a hard-to-navigate bathroom, a kitchen that barely fit a dining table and a living room. Duncan and his housemate had their own bedrooms, and the third was technically Duncan's workroom, which spilled out into the living room.

Even with Tim, Duncan's housemate, cleaning every other day, it was a mess.

Since Duncan was actually home, he was trying to sort his parts into bins. Tim watching an episode of Edians Sing! wasn't exactly helping his concentration. Thankfully, he had lit his "Vilanti Repairs: Open" sign not much earlier and usually at least one person would come in before lunch. Sure, lunch wasn't for another three hours or so, but at least it was something.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Vilanti Repairs
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2011, 03:21:12 pm »
Benedict rode up to the house, tilting his head back to study the place. He had never been here before, but his shotgun was busted after he had been forced to use it against the face of a reluctant bounty.

And this place was supposed to be the best. And he liked his equipment top notch. So he tied his horse up outside and headed in, slapping the dust off his pants before opening the door.

"'Ello? Got a customer here."

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2011, 06:13:25 pm »
It was a moment before Duncan realized that he had heard a voice. A voice! A customer! He perked up and walked to the door.

Without a word (just a heavy sigh), Duncan's roommate turned off his program and disappeared into his bedroom just as Duncan opened the front door to see who was there.

Duncan looked at the visitor. "Hello. I haven't seen you before," he said with a plain statement of fact. "Come in!"

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2011, 11:23:42 am »
Benedict lifted a hand in greeting, nodding his head at the man, "Don't come through this area real often. But I heard yer the best in the parts. I got a gun that I need fixed."

Stepping inside, he made a quick scan of his surroundings, a habit. "Name's Benedict."

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2011, 06:52:11 pm »
Duncan gently pushed the door shut, while keeping his eyes on his guest.

"Benedict. I'm Duncan, if you didn't know," he said, turning and re-positioning himself behind the couch. As he walked, he continued. "I don't think I'm the best but I can fix your gun. Uh..."

Duncan stopped and looked into his workroom. Did he have the parts? "What kind is it?"

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2011, 12:53:18 am »
"Nice ta meet ya." Benedict followed the man, eyes still moving around the room, taking in the space he was in, body tense.

"She's a White A7 shotgun, modified for magical rounds. You able to handle that? She's got magitech in her."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal