Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Send me an angel  (Read 6758 times)

Anonymous

Re: Send me an angel
« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2011, 09:29:04 pm »
Reaching over, Bhaskara's hand searched around until he found a bottle of lube, which held out, "Do you know what this is for?"

He blinked, looking down at Cam pressing his fingers into his palm, "What are you doing?"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Tally

« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2011, 09:32:35 pm »
"Yes."  He said it at the exact same time Bhaskara asked his question.  Cam jerked his hands back down.  "Nothing! I mean...just seeing how cold my...hand was."  He was muttering by the end.  Wasn't sure why save that the augmentations themselves made him self-conscious sometimes.  Their inconvenience, their oddity.

Anonymous

« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2011, 09:35:29 pm »
"Ah." Bhaskara's lips curled into a too large smile. He liked seeing Cam flustered. The metal augments were actually rather hot, they make him rather exotic and that bashful innocence was just hot.

"Do you know how to prepare yourself for anal sex?"

Offline Tally

« Reply #43 on: October 03, 2011, 09:46:13 pm »
"I think so.  In theory?"  Hypothetically.  Maybe.  Possessing the knowledge and being able to apply it were two different things, as he'd learned well since waking up.  Too often he'd found that the cold facts of the AI did not necessarily translate into action.  He'd embarrassed himself one too many times in the gap between.

"I have...the facts?" he said again, not sure how to communicate the chasm between knowing and doing.

Anonymous

« Reply #44 on: October 03, 2011, 09:51:27 pm »
"Well, start by spreading your legs. You need to slowly work your asshole big enough to fit my cock inside you." Bhaskara slid his hand between Cam's legs, lightly stroking against his asshole, "If you get confused, just ask."

Offline Tally

« Reply #45 on: October 03, 2011, 10:02:25 pm »
"Um...right."  After looking down at both hands for a time, he opted for the flesh one.  He found it too difficult to look at Bhaskara while attempting this, and closed his eyes instead.  He knelt before the naga, working himself, his arousal flagging gradually as he became more consumed with the task.  He didn't know when to stop, though he made progress.

Anonymous

« Reply #46 on: October 03, 2011, 10:06:41 pm »
That was something he would have to work on with him, but, well, it wasn't a bad start. Bhaskara's hand stroked along Cam's cock while the cyborg worked himself, "That's it. When you can fit three fingers in, you can stop."

Offline Tally

« Reply #47 on: October 04, 2011, 10:34:34 pm »
Sex was proving to be more work than he would have thought.  Why did people do this, when they could achieve the same end on their own with far less effort?  Maybe he would get it when the act was done.

"I think I'm ready, now."  As ready as he could be physically.

Anonymous

« Reply #48 on: October 04, 2011, 10:41:15 pm »
"Perfect." Bhas really didn't care much about Cam's thoughts on the matter so he didn't ask. "Now turn around on your hands and knees, facing away from me."

Offline Tally

« Reply #49 on: October 04, 2011, 10:51:43 pm »
Cam turned himself and dropped to his hands.  He looked over his shoulder—over his wing—back at Bhaskara.  The wing was in near constant motion, arranging itself as any other limb.  When it had space it expanded.  When it was close, it folded itself up.  It lowered as he looked back.

When he concentrated, he could even make it do as he wished, though it took some directed thought on a level that rarely made it worth it.

Anonymous

« Reply #50 on: October 04, 2011, 10:53:37 pm »
Bhaskara hated that wing. Already it irritated him and obscured what should have been a lovely view.

But, he soldiered on and thought of better and brighter things. Holding onto Cam's hips, Bhas slowly guided himself into Cam, letting him adjust to it. After a moment, he started to thrust, his tail moving in a rippling motion, hissing softly with pleasure.

Offline Tally

« Reply #51 on: October 04, 2011, 11:15:58 pm »
Cam braced a hand—the flesh one—on the shifting snake tail before him, to keep himself from attempting to draw away from the invasive feeling.  He bit into his bottom lip, pained, but not much, though it wasn't until Bhaskara began drawing in and out of him in a steady rhythm that he found something in the sensation behind discomfort.  Each thrust brought out a small noise, a gasp, a whine.  Bhaskara wanted to hear him, so he let them loose.

Anonymous

« Reply #52 on: October 04, 2011, 11:19:39 pm »
Wrapping one hand around Cam's waist, Bhaskara lifted him up, that damned wing pressing against his chest. It was uncomfortably cold, but he liked this position, so he put up with is. His tail wrapped around one leg, helping support Cam's weight as he thrust.

Nuzzling the other man's neck, his mouth worked along the redhead's neck, marking the skin there. His free hand stroked Cam's cock, enjoying the sounds he made.

Offline Tally

« Reply #53 on: October 04, 2011, 11:46:42 pm »
Cam found himself lifted up and gasped at the shifting in his body.  The rhythm began again, and he took it easier the longer it sustained itself.  He let his head fall back, his cries coming louder—not loud, for he doubted he would ever be powerfully vocal during sex, but more forceful than they had been before as he stopped thinking so much and started feeling.

Anonymous

« Reply #54 on: October 04, 2011, 11:52:18 pm »
Bhas let out another pleased hiss, his tail moving in that same smooth, powerful, rolling thrusts. The boy was a quick learner, something he enjoyed. Bhas changed positions several times, his body able to move in ways a human couldn't, meaning he could handle an impressive variety.

He had Cam on top now, facing him, one hand gripping the boys hips, the other hand jerking him off, "How does that feel?"

Offline Tally

« Reply #55 on: October 05, 2011, 12:23:32 am »
Cam was panting by now, and tense with the effort of holding back.  Bhaskara had been thrusting steadily, strongly into him for longer than he would have anticipated and he would have climaxed already if he weren't holding himself back.  He didn't know if he should allow it of himself without Bhaskara's word.

"Ah..."  His flesh hand rested on Bhaskara's stomach.  "I don't know..."  This feeling of Bhaskara moving inside him was indescribable to him in that moment, and he hated to admit that.  It felt like a failing on his part.  He looked off to the side, more chagrined at not having an answer than from any part of this thus far.

Anonymous

« Reply #56 on: October 05, 2011, 12:27:13 am »
"Good." Bhaskara liked that he had distracted him enough that he couldn't answer the question, "Do you want to come?"

He was getting close, his pace picking up, lifting his torso so he could give Cam a rough kiss.

Offline Tally

« Reply #57 on: October 05, 2011, 12:31:01 am »
He opened his mouth for Bhaskara, and came away breathless when they parted.  "Yes, sir."

Anonymous

« Reply #58 on: October 05, 2011, 12:31:50 am »
"Come for me then." Bhaskara grinned, smile too wide as he increased his pace, his own orgasm building.

Offline Tally

« Reply #59 on: October 05, 2011, 06:59:53 pm »
It was a relief to hear those words.  He wasn't sure how long he could have gone even without Bhaskara's permission.  He gasped and clutched at Bhaskara as the naga drove into him with sudden speed.  The relentless pace sent him over the edge.  Not moments later he came, with a quiet, breathless sound and Bhaskara's thrusts still rocking his body.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal