Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Send me an angel  (Read 6757 times)

Anonymous

Re: Send me an angel
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2011, 10:27:59 pm »
"Well, I think I can get you that access." Bhas turned and headed into his shop, "Well, this is it. There is a back room I'll show you later, where everything is stored. And I've got my apartment upstairs. There is a spare room, you'll have to clean the storage out, but you can stay there."

He glanced down at the kid, "Shower first, then you can stay in my bed tonight and earn your keep a little."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Tally

« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2011, 10:32:17 pm »
The AI created a schematic of the shop, as it did for every location Cameron visited.  It reduced places to so much math in his head.  Square feet, dimensions, distances.

"Yes, sir."  He went to obey, but did wonder at how Bhaskara slept, if he rested only his top part on a bed or if he hauled his entirety up onto one large bed and if he coiled about himself as snakes did.

Anonymous

« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2011, 10:57:17 pm »
Bhaskara going up stairs was a little odd. It took him some time and he was grumpy once they reached the top, "I need to install a damn poll."

The apartment was small and gaudy, looking a little like the inside of a bordello and enough heat lamps that it was uncomfortably warm. The bedroom was rather spartan, with a huge bed in the center, several mirrors and not much else.

"Alright, strip and get onto the bed."

Offline Tally

« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2011, 12:08:41 am »
Cameron emerged with damp hair and his shirt off.  He didn't care to wear those clothes when he didn't have to—they were old and he needed better—and it was a good thing to because he was apparently about to loose them all.

"Oh...okay."  He flushed in getting out of his pants because he couldn't remember ever being naked before anyone.  He knelt on the bed and didn't know what to do then, if he should be doing anything or if Bhaskara expected anything more out of him.

Anonymous

« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2011, 12:11:35 am »
Bhaskara had already settled himself onto the bed while Cam was in the shower. His massive tail was curled up in the huge bed, lounging against the pillows, "Ah. Much better. Now, how much do you know about sex?"

Honestly, he was more than used to explaining sex to someone who only sort of understood what was happening. He just didn't want to bother if he didn't have too.

Offline Tally

« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2011, 01:45:20 am »
Cameron consulted the AI for the real answer, head cocked to the side as he listened to its voice in his head—which he thought of as a voice but which was not audible at all, even in an imaginary way.  He felt it the way he felt emotion, or intuition.

"Everything," he said.  "Everything...biological."  Which was to say, he knew the facts surrounding the subject.

Anonymous

« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2011, 02:03:45 am »
"Works for me." Bhaskara grabbed Cam's head and tugged him close for a deep kiss, his long, flexible tongue exploring his mouth.

Offline Tally

« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2011, 02:11:23 am »
Cam's lips parted in surprise, then opened further for Bhaskara.  He let out a small startled sound from the back of his throat, just at the strangeness of this sensation.  His nakedness made him self-conscious, but he was glad of it for the heat pouring off the lamps.  It might have been unbearable in here otherwise.  Unsure of where to put his hands, he eventually laid them upon Bhaskara's abdomen, one of them warm, hot-blooded, the other cold metal.

Anonymous

« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2011, 02:19:51 am »
Bhaskara shivered at the touch, his massive tail wrapping around the other man, breath husky, "Well, let's work on some of those facts you know." There was a childlike innocence about Cam that appealed to Bhaskara.

One hand was still tangled in Cam's hair as he kissed him again, the other hand teasing his nipple. He wasn't sure if Cam would enjoy the sex, but he would like to find out.

Offline Tally

« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2011, 02:43:12 am »
He wasn't sure how he felt being encircled like this, and shifted in Bhaskara's coils, not nervous but just on the outside edge of comfort.  Bhaskara liked it, and wanted it this way, so this was how it would be.

"Yes, sir," he muttered, voice low, and then Bhaskara's mouth was on him again—he opened his own readily, now that he knew it was desired.  What he wanted out of this was to learn what Bhaskara wanted, for he felt rather useless already and they'd only just begun.

Anonymous

« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2011, 02:48:06 am »
Bhaskara made a pleased sound. He liked this new toy very much, "Now, tonight, I'm going to do with you what I normally want you to do with me, understand?" His mouth lowered to Cam's neck, tasting the skin there, his hands teasing along his chest.

Offline Tally

« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2011, 03:03:19 am »
"Yes, sir," he said again, and found the husky tone of his own voice interesting.  If he had ever done this before, he had no recollection of it now.  This was all new to him.  The factual data of the AI did nothing for its human counterpart.

He understood, and was glad to have the direction.  Among his other enhancements was a perfect memory, one that he could apply even to this, to Bhaskara's every preference and taste.

Anonymous

« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2011, 03:05:53 am »
Bhaskara moved his head lower, his tail shifting around Cameron. His hand moved lower as well, gripping Cameron's cock in his hand and began to jerk him off. It was strange touching someone that was half machine, but there was a definite thrill to it.

Offline Tally

« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2011, 03:16:38 am »
Cameron was only half hard, still in the first stages of arousal.  He hadn't been thinking on the sensations of his own body, being far more occupied in watching Bhaskara's reactions.  Now that he paused, put himself in the moment, he began to grow harder in Bhaskara's hand.  Not quickly, but definitely, his fingertips digging slightly into Bhaskara's skin.

Anonymous

« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2011, 03:18:33 am »
"Good." Bhaskara's breath was warm against Cameron's skin, his wrist working his shaft. His lips found one of Cam's nipples and he sucked lightly on it, teeth nipping at it. Oh was he going to enjoy this new find. Who would have guessed throwing at trash would be so profitable.

Offline Tally

« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2011, 01:20:49 pm »
Apprehension cut the pleasure—not all of it, but some.  It was his worry of doing something wrong, of offending or failing so completely that Bhaskara would find him incompetent or worse, useless.  He shifted and writhed beneath the naga's mouth, finding it pleasurable yes, but overwhelming too.  Too much sensation flooded his body for him to stay still.

He stayed quiet as he could, too, save for his ragged breathing.  His hands wound in Bhaskara's hair.

Anonymous

« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2011, 08:24:21 pm »
"Don't hold back. I like hearing my partners pleasure." Bhaskara lifted his head a little, watching the cyborg with his inhuman eyes, "I want to know when you like something too." It appealed to his vanity when his partner enjoyed themselves.

His hand had never stopped working along Cameron's shaft and he started pushing him back against the bed, his tail bunching and shifting to make room, "Listen to what your body enjoys. Chances are I'll like the same thing."

At that moment, his phone chose to go off. Bhaskara didn't really wear clothes, he had no need to, so most of his things were kept in a belt around his waist. He liked it because it didn't get in the way much at times like this and still kept things close.

Hissing with annoyance, he opened his phone, scanned the text then grinned. Turning on the camera, he held it up to snap a shot of the squirming and aroused Cam, "Look this way."

Offline Tally

« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2011, 09:12:18 pm »
Cameron's back hit Bhaskara's coils.  His wing folded up and against his back—like most of his augmentations, it had a mind of its own and worked as it was meant to without any thought from him.  He could feel the muscles in the naga's tail shift and contract against his bare skin.

"Oh."  He blinked, look up into the camera.  The picture became one of him leaning back, head slightly cocked to the side, eyes just a little wide at this unexpected addition and an aroused flush to his skin.

Anonymous

« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2011, 09:20:49 pm »
"Perfect." Bhaskara sent off the text and tossed the phone onto the bed, going back to kissing along Cameron's skin, "So eager to please. I like that."

The edge of his tail tugged a drawer open, "Though in the future, you should make sure your metal bits are warmed up. I don't like cold."

Offline Tally

« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2011, 09:26:33 pm »
"Yes, sir."

He heard the drawer open, but was too busy touching his metal fingertips to his flesh palm, just to see what Bhaskara was talking about.  They didn't feel cold to him but he'd find a way to work it out.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal