Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Plottiness?  (Read 516 times)

Anonymous

Plottiness?
« on: September 08, 2007, 08:05:16 am »
Before throwing my characters out to sink or swim on the boards I figured I'd make an attempt to set them up with someone beforehand. I have Versie Kitty, an elf mutt from Aedolis, and Scoria Dhalaghn, a visiting alien.

Versie is a typical citizen of Aedolis, none-too-bright, materialistic and vain. She thinks its her duty in life to help other people out, which mostly involves making them prettier somehow, though she can wrap her mind around other problems if you give her time. Or explain them. In small words. She's living happily in Haviah and while I would prefer her to stay there for a little while, I might let her get dragged out later on.

Scoria's a little more open, she's currently cruising through the asteroid belt on the way to Earth. If I have to plunk her down, it'd be around Teinar, but she could always end up somewhere else. Scoria is almost Versie's reflection, they're both driven women who go after what they want but Scoria is less willing to help others that aren't ill, much more serious and can add without a calculator.

There's a link to their profiles in my sig :3
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Anonymous »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal