Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Shoot 'em up, bang bang! [Tal/Rina!]  (Read 2355 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: Shoot 'em up, bang bang! [Tal/Rina!]
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2011, 09:23:52 pm »
"Whoa, I haven't either." Kestrel actually wasn't that great at games, but he liked playing them! "And hey! Ya said ya played Quiet Hill? I'm almost done with the first one. Kinda sucky graphics but the story's amazin'. Gave me nightmares."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2011, 09:26:36 pm »
"I love that series! I totally do a performance as one of the nurses in the second one! It's so creepy!" Zoe gave a shiver, "Triangle Head is so freaky, I just about pissed myself whenever I play."

Offline Tally

« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2011, 09:29:05 pm »
Darren kept firing, and sort of followed the conversation with one ear.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2011, 09:45:43 pm »
"Performance?" That had Kestrel perking up with interest. "Whaddya do?"

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2011, 09:48:36 pm »
"I'm a stripper, though it's sort of more burlesque than stripping. I mean, don't get me wrong, I totally get pretty naked, but I like to do a bit of a show. Yesterday I did Ghostcatchers. Ya know, 'who ya gonna call?' What about you two? What do you guys do?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2011, 10:44:15 pm »
"Really?" Okay, that was like seven layers of hot right there. And she was hanging with them, and was nerdy, and did a nerdy show? Kestrel didn't think of himself as that geeky; he played games casually and stuff but he wasn't all read up or savvy like a geek geek was and he didn't collect action figures or comic books or anything.

But he was willing to pick that up.

"That's fuckin' tight! I, uh..." Wow, yeah, his own profession sounded way lame now. He fluffed his wings a little, clearing his throat. "I'm a courtesy clerk."

Anonymous

« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2011, 10:46:35 pm »
"Really? Which store?" Zoe beamed, focused on the game, "And what about you Darren?"

Offline Tally

« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2011, 12:02:51 am »
"Uh, I'm sorta...between jobs right now."  When he did have one, it was usually cashiering.  Standing there making sure everyone's chips scanned correctly.  Sorta shameful when put next to a fancy professional stripper.

Anonymous

« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2011, 12:09:10 am »
"Aw, well, that happens. No big deal." Zoe lightly bumped her hip against Darren's, "We've all been there." Well, Zoe hadn't really, but she had enough friends that had been out of work that she understood.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2011, 02:38:11 pm »
"The one just down the street from here," Kestrel said, feeling a little relieved that she didn't seem put off by that. And hey, it was also a bit of a relief that the other guy didn't whip out some super awesome credentials or something. "So, ya come here often?"

Offline Tally

« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2011, 06:01:27 pm »
Darren took the edge of his embarrassment and set it against the monsters on screen.  Nothing like popping a zombie between the eyes with a bullet to set your mind at ease.

"Yeah," he said, then winced when he realized just a second later that the bird dude had been talking to the chick and not to him.

Anonymous

« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2011, 12:40:57 am »
"Oh! I know that one! I get energy drinks there when I play on playing some serious gameage here." She beamed, then squealed, concentration faltering and some zombies got too close. Firing quickly, she managed to clear herself, flushing a little, "Man, I suck compared to you Darren! You've got to teach me your secret!"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2011, 07:13:42 pm »
"Whoa..." Kestrel blinked and moved a little closer, staring at the screen. "Dude, ya got farther than I ever did. Ya play this one a lot?" he asked Darren. He'd never even seen this stage! He usually ate it long before.

Offline Tally

« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2011, 01:27:41 am »
"Uh...yeah."  His secret was technopathy, so he wouldn't be sharing that.  He didn't wanna get drafted, and his main goal in life was to avoid the candidate program until he was too old to qualify.

Anonymous

« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2011, 01:37:07 am »
"Well, you are totally amazing!" Zoe cursed when she got attacked again, dying. Even Darren's shooting couldn't keep her alive forever, "Fuck balls! I was doing so well!"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2011, 09:35:00 am »
"Hey, ya did better than I ever did!" Kestrel said. "That was some fuckin' intense shit. Hey, ya ever beat this game, man?"

Offline Tally

« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2011, 10:58:04 am »
"Just...a couple times," he mumbled.  The whole subject made him nervous.  He didn't like talking tech or video games.  It put his mind in the wrong places.  He stopped where he was and waited for the chick to respawn.

Anonymous

« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2011, 03:13:19 pm »
Zoe swiped her hand again, respawning and she gave a low whistle, "Whoa! Lucky! I'm so not that good with these games." She paused, glancing over at Kestrel, "Did you wanna try playing for a while? We can take turns when someone dies. Though I doubt Darren will have that problem much."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #38 on: November 18, 2011, 12:27:03 am »
"Naw, it's okay, ya go ahead," Kestrel said with a nod at the screen, smiling. "I played lots before ya got here and I think yer even better than me!"

Besides, he wasn't a hardcore gamer or anything, just a super casual one, and he was about as fine with watching as he was with playing. Both were fun by him.

"So ya guys got any plans after this?" he asked as he watched them play, shifting his wings.

Offline Tally

« Reply #39 on: December 14, 2011, 05:50:18 pm »
He was temped to gloat a little.  He likely wouldn't die, and he was proud of that, pathetic a thing as it was to take pride in.  Too pathetic for him to speak up, so he just shrugged at Zoe's comment.

"Nah..." Plans?  He'd lost touch with most of his work friends after getting fired.  Playing arcade games all night was his plan.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal