Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: A Train Through A Tunnel  (Read 875 times)

Anonymous

Re: A Train Through A Tunnel
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2011, 04:06:39 pm »
“Oh, it won't be me you're letting down,” Mherlise told her with a smug chuckle. It was true enough, though. If the girl didn't show for the audition, or she wasn't as good as she could be, there were any number of talented actresses that could take her place – but she wouldn't get another chance at a production of this calibre for a long, long time. So of course she'd do her best.

“I suppose I'll see you later, then,” she smiled with a wave, breezing past the girl to the opening doors. Good old Aedolan public transport, perfectly on time as always. “Toodles!”
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: A Train Through A Tunnel
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2011, 12:21:27 pm »
"Oh yes!" Yasmine nodded, dazed at the meeting of her idol. The doors had almost closed before she realized this was her stop as well and she just managed to get off the train before the doors closed. She was going to rock the stage today! The director wouldn't know what had hit him!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal