Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: I'm an outlaw, Quick on the draw  (Read 2208 times)

Anonymous

Re: I'm an outlaw, Quick on the draw
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2011, 10:43:58 pm »
"Nope, sorry. Don't know how ta tie a knot. It's tragic really, me bein' so old an' unable ta handle such a simple task." Benedict stayed in his comfortable lean, eyes roaming along the exposed skin of her back. He was enjoying himself and in no mood to change that. If she was going to flaunt around naked, then by damn, he was gonna get a good long look in.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2011, 09:49:56 pm »
Annara growled loudly in frustration. "Ugh, son of a-!"   She turned around and stomped of the porch angrily. "Yeah theres something tragic about you alright, it has something to do with the exchange of oxygen!" She grabbed her horse by the reigns and tugged her around the side of the inn. Once they were out of sight of the hunter she explained to the animal how to help her tie the back. After about five confusing minutes of horse and woman psycicly bickering, she walked silent and moody back around the front of the inn.

Anonymous

« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2011, 10:53:31 pm »
"Aw, shows over already? I was enjoying that view." Benedict flicked the cigarette butt to the ground, standing up fully, "Ya seem ta be having a rather full morning. And it ain't often a girl can get a horse ta tie her up. Werewolves sure can't."

Anonymous

« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2011, 06:47:17 pm »
Annara stopped in her tracks, cocked her hip and narrowed her eyes before snarling out sarcasticly, "Yeah my horse tied my shirt up, chain smokes your brand, and can hold her whiskey better then you can..." She rolled her eyes. "Do us both a favor and get off my back. Shes well trained and tyins not the only thing she does on command." she said threatningly. She stomped up the stairs, her hips swaying in her anger, "Now if youd atleast be polite enough to step outta the way, Id like to grab my things and go. I know when Im not welcome. Im just usually not so desperate for a lay as to flaunt in front of the only slightly less disgusting person at an inn as long as I was."

Anonymous

« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2011, 03:04:32 pm »
"That horse can tie your shirt, smokes and drinks? Hmmm....now, I'm startin' ta have some real question's about yer bein' a mage. So, let's have a little chat here darlin'." Benedict watched her walk up the stairs, she was going to be trouble.

Anonymous

« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2011, 07:30:39 am »
"Oh for christs sake, I was being sarcastic!" she said in supposed exhasperation, though fear was begining to creep into her mind. She knew her little game of cat and mouse was almost up. Now was the time to decide who was cat and who was mouse. She was feeling sort of mousish... It was just a matter of not letting him know that she knew that he knew he was right. "And what exactly did you want to talk about? What will prove to you that I'm a werewolf and not a damn magic caster? Huh? Want me to bite you and see what happens?" She made her teeth elongate and bared her fangs in a humorless smile.

Anonymous

« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2011, 02:00:51 pm »
"Well, see darlin', there are some other ways. I could just haul ya in and let them sort ya out." Benedict grinned, enjoying her discomfort. She was a little brat and he was happy to mess with her. She had been a problem all morning.

"Sides' ya owe me a little somethin' for ruinin' my breakfast."

Anonymous

« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2011, 10:06:29 pm »
"Right... I owe you what now? I didn't ask you to come out here and watch me kick ass defending my horse. I didn't ruin nothin, that was your choice. And see I don't like the city because the city don't like me. You haul me in for a mage and I come out neutered and with a collar, still turning on full moons... So tell me, how would going quietly sound to you in my shoes?" She stood with her hip cocked and her eyes narrowed, fear masquerading as irritation.

Anonymous

« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2011, 11:14:50 am »
"Well, if ya don't want me takin' ya in, best start talkin' real nice. Cause right now, it might just be worth it even if ya ain't a proper mage." Her stuck up attitude irritated Benedict and he wasn't above giving the girl a scare. If she was just a werewolf, the bounty office would just let her go after some tests.

Anonymous

« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2011, 03:14:20 pm »
She seemed to deflate before his eyes. She looked down and dropped the hip cock and the addittude. "Look, I didn't mean to fuck up your breakfast and I'm really not trying to be a bitch. I havn't slept since I cant remember and I'm a little shaken up over almost losing my horse. We been together a long time and she's all I got left... And really, I don't like the city." She shivered a genuine shiver this time, her eyes took on a haunted look. "I had some bad things happen to me in cities. People don't like wolves much and sometimes the change isn't an option, especially when your a scared kid." She looked into his eyes begging him to understand her fear, even if it wasn't quite the truth, though almost.

Anonymous

« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2011, 03:22:42 pm »
"Oh darlin' ya got to do better than that. I'm a hardened bounty hunter, think I ain't heard the sob stories before?" Benedict watched the girl, still not having made up his mind quite yet on what he was gonna do with this one. Maybe take her in, maybe not. Maybe fuck her, maybe not. The game was at least amusing for now.

Anonymous

« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2011, 05:27:02 pm »
"What, are you looking for the gorey details?" She sounded like an echo of her former sarcasm. Her eyes teared up, she wasn't lying when she said she'd been through bad things in cities. The only difference was that it wasn't a full moon that had brought about her change it had been her youth and inexperience. Some boy thought they could beat her into a change, others were insecure about her having an ability they could do nothing about and needed to feel dominant. It ended the same either way. Her body had been a blessing and a curse. But she wouldn't share that until true desperation. She was close but not there yet. She wouldn't tell of her traumas unless he asked  her again.

Anonymous

« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2011, 10:23:30 pm »
"Well, you wanna tug at my hardened heart strings, ya gotta give me a bit more." Benedict grinned again, flicking some ash from his cigarette, "I need a little somethin' from ya if I'm not gonna drag ya in."

Anonymous

« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2011, 02:54:21 pm »
She looked up at him, he was amused. He didn't and wouldn't care about her trials, she realized. That's not what he was looking for. He wanted her to explain simply because it made her uncomfortable. At his final comment she almost sneered, but kept her cool and took the comment for what it was. An opportunity. She took a step toward him "Will you let me cry on your shoulder while I tell you what they did to me?" She whispered, eyes brimming while she stared at the ground. She looked up into his eyes. "How they discovered my nature and violated me like I was purely animal and had no human emotions? How after they were finished with my blooming adolescent body they would beat me until I turned and then kicked me like a common dog? How when I told my mother she beat me too for letting myself be found out?" She spoke in a harsh, hushed tone. She was within the reach of an embrace, all vulnerability. "And that wasn't a one time deal. After she found out I had been Taken already she whored me to our landlord and went out to hunt so she didn't have to hear me scream. He was not a gentle man, and he hated me because he knew I could kill him if I weren't so terrified of him. That's why I ran. That's why I don't like cities." She paused as a tear fell down her cheek, the memories burned her like fire, the tear was real. As was most of what she'd said. "Is that the little somethin you were asking for? Or is there something else you want?" Her tone was quiet, but sounded almost hopeful as it deepened on the last whispered question. She burned from the inside out and she needed to be numb. She half wished he would accept her offer.

Anonymous

« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2011, 10:31:29 pm »
((OOC: Could you try and break up your text into paragraphs? It's hard to read when it's one big block like that))

"Uh...what the shit?" Benedict gave the girl a look. She was fuckin' nuts, this one, "Was that shit supposed ta turn me on or scare me off? Cause, I gotta say, I don't give two shits about yet 'bloomin' adolescent body'. Darlin' this place is filled with sad stories of runaway mages. I still ain't convinced ya ain't one of 'um."

Anonymous

« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2011, 11:35:55 am »
(Yes sorry)

The fire in her veins changed from lust to anger again. Her eyes hardened, but it was gone as quickly as it came. She didn't have the energy after the day she'd had or the experiences she just shared with a cold hearted man. She didn't have much fight left. At least she didn't feel that she did.

"Honestly, I don't care what you think about it because it was my life." She bit her lip and swiped at her cheek as she looked away. "What do you want from me?" She looked at him again and asked harshly and blunt. "I guess my memories and why I hate cities wasn't enough. So what do you want? Stop playing games with me, tell me what you want and Ill do my best to give it to you. But I - " She looked away again " - I just can't go back to the city."

Anonymous

« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2011, 05:26:14 pm »
Well, this was rapidly getting boring. All that cocky attitude gone and any lingering interest along with it, "Well, tell ya what. Give me some money and make it worth it ta leave ya here."

Anonymous

« Reply #37 on: September 10, 2011, 11:36:18 am »
Annara smiled sardonically. She walked over to Tozi and rummaged through her saddle bags for a moment. She grabbed a handful of her counterfeit cash and walked back to Benedict. She brushed past him and into the inn and grabbed her things. From where she dropped them in haste. Everyone was still as stone and quieter. She reached the door again to leave and heard the whispers start like wild fire behind her. She just kept walking. She was used to it. She threw the cash at Benedict's feet without even looking at him. She reached Tozi and grabbed a handful of mane to vault into the saddle.

Anonymous

« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2011, 09:02:25 pm »
Benedict reached down, flipped through the bills and grinned. Fake. Ah well. She wasn't much fun anyway and he didn't need to pull her in. He gave her a jaunty wave and a grin, "I'm sure I'll see ya around darlin'."

Anonymous

« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2011, 04:04:01 pm »
Annara vaulted into her saddle, turned to wave back at him and smiled. "Bye!" She yelled back. "Don't count on it..." she whispered. Lets get out of here She told Tozi. The horse spun around with surprising agility and minimal sarcasm. Annara hadn't given any commands, but then again, the best equestrians commands were invisible anyway.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal