Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Reporting for ass-kicking, sir. |:  (Read 4714 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: Reporting for ass-kicking, sir. |:
« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2011, 05:27:33 pm »
It was fun at first, if a little aggravating--but soon it just became painful, and now his hands felt numb, save for some throbbing and stinging. As soon as he was done, he leaned back against a wall and rubbed his hands to try to ease away the sensation.

Groaning, he tilted his head back against the wall. "I can't feel my hands."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2011, 05:30:29 pm »
"Yup. Not surprised." Bart grinned and grabbed his water bottle, taking a long drink, "Better work on not gettin' them bruised so much."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2011, 05:40:19 pm »
Gabriel just stared at Bart after that, eyebrows raised. "What? Er...how exactly do I do that?"

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #43 on: September 09, 2011, 05:42:13 pm »
"Well, gotta toughin' them up a bit, learn ta hit better. It gets easier with time." Bart held out the bottle to Gabe.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #44 on: November 04, 2011, 01:35:45 pm »
Gabriel took the bottle and chugged down more than half of it, pausing only for air. Bart's words sent a little wave of worry coursing through him. "Are we...doing more of this today?"

His knuckles would explode if he had to hit anything else.

Anonymous

« Reply #45 on: November 06, 2011, 09:22:32 pm »
"Today? Naw. We're gonna let yer knuckles heal up a little. But that don't mean we're done trainin'." He clapped Gabe on the shoulder and grinned, "Still plenty we can do."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #46 on: November 24, 2011, 01:12:09 am »
Gabriel deflated.

"There's more?"

Anonymous

« Reply #47 on: November 24, 2011, 08:18:02 pm »
"Oh sure!" Bart grinned, "Weights to lift, miles to run. This is a punishment son, or did ya forget that. Now up ya go."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #48 on: December 02, 2011, 07:06:19 pm »
Gabriel gave a low groan, a crushing look of despair crossing his face. "Miles?" He'd never run a mile in his life! Well, alright, so he ran the monthly mile for gym but half of it wasn't so much running as it was walking very fast. He was thin only because he had a good metabolism--but he wasn't fit, either, with scrawny muscles.

"I know it's a punishment but I didn't know it was an execution," he mumbled. Bart was gonna kill him!

Anonymous

« Reply #49 on: December 04, 2011, 10:25:33 pm »
"Now now. Don't go challengin' me like that." Bart smiled, hands hooked in his belt loops, "Now, lets get those muscles built up or you'll never pass."

Bart turned and headed off, heading toward the track, "Come along. Next time kid, be smarter about yer fights. Then ya wont have ta come hang out with me."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #50 on: December 12, 2011, 12:53:23 pm »
Gabriel groaned, reluctantly trailing after Bart.

"Be smarter about it? But...what was I supposed to do? Just take it? The things he was saying about Alaric..." He frowned, glowering at Bart's back.

Anonymous

« Reply #51 on: December 14, 2011, 08:45:00 pm »
"Now, I didn't say that, did I? No, I said be smarter about it. Pick yer battles and pick the when and where." Bart held open the door that led to the track. It was a nice day and they could somewhat feel the sun on them at this level, "Now, ya ready ta run? Hope ya know how ta pace yerself."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #52 on: January 05, 2012, 01:12:21 pm »
Gabriel stared out at the track, and whatever wind was left promptly fled his sails. He looked up at Bart and smiled hopefully. "If I said no, would I get out of it?"

Anonymous

« Reply #53 on: January 05, 2012, 08:47:42 pm »
"Naw, but I'll laugh at you."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #54 on: January 19, 2012, 12:27:50 pm »
"Gee, thanks, sir. That's super encouraging, sir." With another long sigh, Gabriel rolled his shoulders back then headed out onto the track like he was walking to the gallows.

Anonymous

« Reply #55 on: January 23, 2012, 09:11:36 pm »
"Did ya forget the whole punishment part? This ain't a joy ride kid. Now cheer up and get runnin'. It ain't the end of the world and think of how good yer gonna feel when ya finish."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal