Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Trapped in the Shopping Mall  (Read 275 times)

Anonymous

Trapped in the Shopping Mall
« on: February 13, 2011, 05:40:00 pm »
"So, are you doing to get another multi-player that I can kick your ass in?"

Zalerox smirked, long and sinuous head hovering above V'kai. V'kai's feathers ruffled at that statement. Go figure. The dragon, a creature that shouldn't have hands suited to such a task, was able to beat him at games. It was humiliating. V'kai combed through the dense feathers on the back of his neck.

"No. I might as well just go get Final Fantasia or something!" V'kai snapped.

"Oh, then we can compete to see who gets everything finished faster. But eck. That new one? I heard it was rather dull."

Zalerox's head was tilted, tongue picking between glossy white, sharp teeth. At least he was able to part crowds, with V'kai walking just a short way in front of the dragon. He shouldn't have been wondering around the streets like that, he knew, and, well, Zalerox took up a lot of space.

"Why didn't you decide to take the robot today?" V'kai asked.

"Because I don't want to wander around like that every damn time. Anyway, how 'bout we see who can finish the hardest difficulty on DMC first? Or Bloody Castle? High scores on Bloody Castle! By the way, I'm pretty high up on the leader boards."

V'kai didn't so much as respond to the chattering dragon, only giving a quiet nod and a grunt, and then darting into the door of an electronics store, which was squished right in between a few other places he didn't care about. Ah, the wonders of malls. Zalerox snorted, then lowered his head and peered through the door. 'Course, he didn't care one bit for the people trying to get out, who nervously shuffled around the dragon.

Also, I hope you get something that's at least good!

V'kai almost flinched at the sound of his dragon's voice. Oh, so now Zalerox assumed he had poor tastes? Great.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Trapped in the Shopping Mall
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2011, 09:03:38 pm »
Alaric was browsing through his favorite electronics store, wanting to see if they had a new game to try out. He had been making his way through his current stash of games and wanted something different.

Maybe a cool multiplayer he could trounce Gabriel in. That might be cool. Sounds outside caused him to look up, wondering what the commotion was.

Apparently it was a dragon.

That was just weird. It was always strange to remember there were such tiny dragons. Most were far to large to come down into the city, let alone the larger ones. So one that could actually walk the streets was...unsettling.

He did recognize the Pilot though. He didn't know him that well, but he was another geeky tech guy. And non-human, which was kinnda nice. Giving a small wave, Alaric smiled, "Hey. What brings you here?"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal