Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: A Perfect Match  (Read 464 times)

Anonymous

A Perfect Match
« on: February 11, 2011, 06:05:38 pm »
[center:2enp12om][justify:2enp12om]Michi didn't have any appointments to attend to, no tracks that had to be set and recorded so his time was all his own. He could have just lazed about the apartment all day long but that simply wasn't any fun. Though he did sleep in til the late afternoon seeing as he had gotten to bed at the wee hours in the morning. So he had gotten up, taken a quick shower which left him smelling fruity/flowery, and scoured his closet for something to wear. That had been the hard part because he simply couldn't settle on anything. He had a closet full of clothing but like he didn't have a single thing to wear. Or at least nothing that just screamed at him to put it on. Hn, was that rumor about a line of screaming fashion even true or not? Or such was the way he thoughts went. Of course with him not finding anything in his closet that he really wanted to wear only meant one thing. That was a shopping trip. He needed something new. So after pulling on the smallest and tightest pair of a pastel shade of purple that he could find he left the apartment. He didn't bother with a shirt or putting on any sort of wig or extensions. Those accessories were usually saved for the stage anyways whole he showed off his short hair in every day life. But even that hair was decorate, or well dyed. While most of it was naturally black in coloration he had dyed the bangs that surrounded his face a mix of blue and pink, blue towards the outside and pink closer to the face itself. His fluffy tail was done in the same fashion, it was mostly black with the tip that had once been white dyed blue on both the left and right side with pink coloring the middle. Now his large fox ears were all natural and simply black in coloration.

He left his apartment to walk the not so long distance to the mall. Of course the apartment had a great view but Michi had mostly been concerned with it being in close proximity to a shopping outlet. With as many excursions, not to mention as many bags as he returned home with, he really needed it to be close. He always had to have something new and cute. He felt compelled to have at least one of everything that he liked. And well, he had the credits to spend so why not indulge himself? And it wasn't like he was selfish since he was often bringing home gifts for Kuku as well. After all it was an even greater joy to be shopping for someone else rather than just himself. Granted the things he tended to buy for Kuku were things that Mimi liked himself. But his roommate's room was so plain that he had no idea what Kuku was interested in.

The closer he got to the mall the more his tail swished in a happy manner, in no way having its movement limited since the shorts stopped below his tail rather than trapping it and confining it. Mimi was purring by the time that he entered the shopping complex. Immediately he went straight for his favorite store and stopped by the rack of skirts. He ignored the skin tight ones that would restrict the movement of his legs with the way that they cling to the thighs but instead went for the short, petticoat inspired skirts with their multiple layers making it look fuller even though the length ended high on the thighs.

He pulled one off the rack and slipped it on right in the middle of the store. Why bother with a dressing room when the mirrors couldn't talk to you and tell you how it looked. So in normal Michi fashion he tried on the article of clothing right in the middle of the store, also having the hem of the skirt to be placed beneath his tail so that his tail hung over the back of the skirt, and began to prance around the store in it to see how it moved with his body. Also he was on the lookout for someone to question. That someone, of course, would be the first person that he ran into. So as soon as he saw someone else shopping he ran over to stop them so that he could show off the skirt in a slow twirl of his body. "What do you think? Is it cute?" So what if he didn't know who he was talking to. That didn't matter to him. No, he was only interested in how the other thought the skirt fit his slim, almost feminine body.[/justify:2enp12om][/center:2enp12om]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: A Perfect Match
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2011, 02:31:51 am »
Jace had just shrugged on the long coat before he wandered over to the mirror and pulled his hair from inside. His long black hair was in a braid today and he stared at his reflection. Nothing really mattered anymore he clenched his fist, he supposed he could buy the coat. The other one he owned had holes in the elbows. The voice made him look up, but he instantly assumed it was talking to someone else. When Jace didn’t hear an answer he turned around and stared at the short little fox... Person.

He assumed it was a girl instantly, but having lived with Pari for so long he blinked twice before realizing it was indeed a male. Another cute boy that looked like a girl. He swallowed a lump in his throat and looked at the fox. What did he think? About what?

Oh. There was a price tag.

The skirt.

He smiled and walked around the fox, his braid swinging with his movements when he turned his head too fast. “It’s cute.” He nodded, before standing directly in front of the little fox boy. Jace paused for a moment, he looked pretty young. “Are you here with someone?” Jace looked around, his bright green eyes scanning the area. It wouldn’t do well to have someone so young looking alone.

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2011, 02:55:44 am »
[center:6u9bczda][justify:6u9bczda]Mimi hadn't cared who he had bothered, anyone would do. Especially when they would agree that what he was wearing was cute. After all, with the ears and tail, he couldn't be anything but cute. And well, the youngish appearance as well. It wouldn't be the first time he had been thought of to still be a kid. Okay, well yeah, by his species standard he was still a kid but plenty old enough by human standards. Actually he should already be dead by human standards. That made it a good thing that he wasn't human. Not that he could exactly be confused for one with his ears and tail.

He grinned brightly when he was told what he was wearing was cute. And really, could a girl forego the shirt as Mimi had done? Though the other's thoughts weren't entirely off. He could be a girl should he desire to do so. But well, girls really weren't his thing so why would he want to be one? Though by that same taken he could also be a tree if he desired but he really didn't want to be a tree either. He was quite happy enough with being cute little Mimi.

"You like the color? Should it be a different color?" After all he had chosen a vibrant blue skirt to pull on. While he waited for an answer Michi's fingers had taken to playing with the layered hem of the skirt, pulling up each of the layers one at a time to look beneath them only to find that each were stitched together. At least until he got to the last layer and could see his shorts underneath the skirt he was trying on.

The question distracted him from what he was doing and caused him to look back up at the other again. He quickly shook his head and giggled. "No. Want me to be here with you?" He gave a cute little questioning tilt of his head as he spoke. A smile rested on his lips as he looked up at the other. Okay well yeah, that could probably be interpreted many different ways but it wasn't like Michi ever thought before he acted or spoke.[/justify:6u9bczda][/center:6u9bczda]

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2011, 03:07:58 am »
“The colour is fine.” Jace stated, nodding while he shrugged the coat off. Personally he wouldn’t be caught dead in womens clothing. Too tall. Too board. He’d look silly. He got dressed up during concerts, of course. He could remember the smell of make-up and remember opening his eyes for Pari to scold him because he’d mess something up if Jace moved too much.

Vibrant blue. Jace smiled at the colour. Though, gone were the days when he had an excuse to prance around like an idiot on stage dressed up for show. He hadn’t even touched his guitar since... They left. He swallowed again before he pressed a hand to his eyes and then took a deep breath and stared in shock at the fox.

“P-p-pardon?” He stuttered, his eyes wide. “I... No. I don’t... I wouldn’t.”  He felt a little awful that being picked up was the first thing that came to mind, but Jace just tried to smile and he held his hands out. “I don’t pick up boys from shopping malls. I can help you if you’re lost though.” Jace tried to smile again, but his face had gone red with the bright blush. How embarrassing. All he wanted to do was buy a coat and now he was accidentally hitting on young boys.

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2011, 03:45:51 am »
[center:yn8pdxh1][justify:yn8pdxh1]Michi could easily pull off girl's clothing. Now if he put on a suit he would look rather silly. He didn't have the body for it really. He didn't really look the part of masculinity. Not like this guy did. Still, Mimi wouldn't mind seeing him run around in a skirt. Skirts just made one feel free because they weren't constricting, the types that he wore at least. He liked the ease and freedom of movement that they gave him. Plus the showed off his legs which made him feel taller than the five feet and two inches that he was when he wasn't wearing his boots to make him slightly taller.

While he wore the feminine clothing he didn't actually wear the makeup. Not unless a show actually called for it. Even then he didn't participate too much into the makeup aspect. Though he was all for wigs and extensions just to make his short hair longer. Actually, he should look into getting more stuff for work.

He was happy that the color was liked and that is what made up his mind to get it. Actually he would have probably already gotten it in every color that the store had available. He just had to have one of everything and he quite simply loved color. And the vibrant colors that this particular make of skirt was in just appealed to him.

Michi giggled as the other male started to blush. He laid one of his hands on the hand that was held out. Of course he only did that so he could slip up onto his tip toes in order to reach out try to lay his other hand against Jace's cheek. "You are hot." He giggled out the words, finding it quite amusing that the other was blushing. Usually he was the one to blush easily. And if the roles had been reversed then he most likely would have been the one blushing.

He slipped back down to stand properly once again before shaking his head. "I'm not lost. I know exactly where I am. I'm in the mall." He gave an affirmative nod of his head. But then something else caught his eye. He removed the skirt that he was wearing, putting him back into only his skin tight short and boots that he was wearing, then went over to another rack to pick up another skirt to hold up and show the other. "What do you think about this one?" He asked before trying on the skirt that he had just been holding up so that he could model it for Jace.[/justify:yn8pdxh1][/center:yn8pdxh1]

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2011, 03:33:29 pm »
His eyebrows shot up. Did this person just say what he thought he said? Jace went a little more red. He himself wasn’t very... Interested in that stuff. And this little kid just called him hot? Every bit of depression tumbled out of his head and he just stared. Sure he knew he was attractive, but he wasn’t used to people saying it point blank.

Jace reached up and touched his cheek. Maybe he was being literal and he had a fever? He rubbed at his forehead for a moment before looking down at the fox-kid. “Oh well.. It’s good that you’re not lost.” He cleared his throat and looked around, trying to make an escape. No use though, the kid seemed like he really wanted his attention.

Another skirt?

He stared for a moment, “That one is less...” He paused, trying to think of the right masculine word for a boy wearing a skirt. Nothing came. “It’s less cute than the other one.” He swallowed and then rubbed his arm, quickly removing the coat. He could live without a new coat. “I’m Jace.” He blurted out, watching the little fox-kid. It was polite, right? To introduce yourself to a topless someone prancing around in skirts for you.

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2011, 10:16:32 pm »
[center:cm3slyhv][justify:cm3slyhv]Yes, Michi had said it but it had been entirely innocent. He only meant that the other male's cheeks were red and therefore had to be hot. He was more likely to compliment someone on being cute should he be talking about physical appearances. "You just got hotter. Are you sick?" He questioned the other with a curious tilt of his head. He had no idea what was going through the other's mind. Had no idea that the words he was saying were being perceived in the wrong fashion. Then again it wasn't like Jace knew the way in which Michi usually spoke.

"Why would I be lost? Are you lost?" Michi hadn't picked up on the notion that Jace thought him to be an underage child. Especially when Michi figured himself to be older than this guy. Of course he could be wrong in his speculation when none would be likely to that he was a century and a half. But he didn't really think that he looked that much like a kid at least.

He tilted his head as he listened to the other speak, waiting for the other male to continue after he had paused. "Oh..." He slipped out of the skirt and put it back. "What do you like then?" Mimi looked genuinely curious as he looked up at the other. Michi really did love having a shopping buddy. Of course he tended to just find random people in the same store as him and just pestered them for their opinions just as he was doing now.

Mimi giggled as Jace just suddenly blurted out his name. "I'm Michi Kokubo though some people call me Mimi." He held out his hand to the other man as he introduced himself. "Pleasure to meet you Jace." He smiled happily, his tail even giving a happy swish behind him. "Are you going to get that? Can I try it?" A finger pointed to the coat that Jace had taken off.[/justify:cm3slyhv][/center:cm3slyhv]

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2011, 01:41:06 am »
Oh. It was the blush. Hot. Jace possibly went more red and he just smiled and nodded his head a few times before he blinked and shook his head back and forth. “What? Oh, no... No I’m not sick. I... uh...” Jace just smiled and then tilted his head, patting on the coat. “No, I’m not lost you just look very... Young... And underdressed.” Not that it was cold. It didn’t really get cold here. It didn’t rain, it didn’t snow. Jace wasn’t even sure there was real wind.  He stared off into space for a moment before biting the inside of his cheek.

“What do I like?” In skirts? Jace looked down at his legs and then looked back at Michi. “Coats?” Not a fan of skirts. “I’m afraid I don’t know wh— Sure.” Jace handed the coat over to ‘Mimi’. That had to be a girls name. Though Jace couldn’t comment on that, Jocelyn was a girls name, too. “I don’t think it’d fit you. I’m a little.. Bigger than you are.” By a foot. The coat on Jace reached his knees, so the guitarist stepped back and folded his arms over his chest to see how large the coat looked on his new... Shopping buddy.

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2011, 01:28:02 pm »
[center:bln0tp85][justify:bln0tp85]"Are you sure? Maybe you should sit down just case. It wouldn't be fun if you fell." He gave an affirmative nod of his head. Sure, Michi blushed all the time. Though usually that came when naughty things were being said. So far he couldn't think of anything naughty that he had said to cause the other to blush. Because of that he figured it was some sort of illness or something.

"Well you can't wear a lot of clothes if you are going clothes shopping right? You can't take off your clothes in the middle of the store to try on their clothes." And well, Michi had covered up the important bits at least. He had no intention of finding something to try on that would cause him to remove his skin tight shorts. Everything he was trying on could be easily pulled on and removed from his body without leaving him indecent. Not that indecency should be too much of a problem with the mindset of this city.

Now the young comment hadn't gone unregarded, it was just something that he figured it would be harder to phrase a remark around. "Young? I guess so..." He shrugged a bit but he was uncertain what would classify as young and the conflict showed on his face. Slowly he looked back up at Jace, a pout upon his lips. "It's not fair. I have to wait a few more decades before I get another tail." He brought his tail up to wrap around his waist in order to stroke his fingers through the soft fur. "Do you have a tail too?" He suddenly asked, the pout gone as he leaned to peek around behind Jace to try and look for a tail.

He accepted the coat when it was handed over and slipped it on. He giggled when he had to bunch up the sleeves just to be able to have his hands outside of the cuffs. He felt like he was playing dress up with how big the coat was on him. "This is a nice coat. It's warm, like a giant hug. You should get it." He smiled and wiggled his way out of the coat to hand it back. It was certainly something that Mimi wouldn't wear but if Jace liked it then that made it a good thing.

"I like you Jace. Do you like me too?" The words were blurted out for seemingly no reason at all. But then again Michi didn't really have too much trouble saying the first thing that came to mind. He thought Jace was nice. Then again Mimi usually thought everyone was nice and had a good opinion of them so it wasn't exactly a newsworthy statement or something.[/justify:bln0tp85][/center:bln0tp85]

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2011, 01:53:40 pm »
Jace stared. Surely this was a child. Or something. He watched as the kid tried on his coat and smiled at how large it looked on him. A big warm hug. Jace wilted visibly, he could use one of those at this point in his life. Of course he pretended to look happy. The smile on his face was obviously fake, but a smile none the less.

Then Michi’s comment sunk in. Decades for another tail? “W... you’ll grow a whole extra tail?” Jace took the coat back and folded it over his arm, deciding to buy the big hug so he could wear it. Or something. This was a strange child.

Like a more naive Pari, if that was possible. Jace smiled for real this time, “Sure, Mimi. I like you fine.” What a strange day this was turning out to be. It wasn’t often Jace managed to find such... Innocents? Bluntness? Jace wasn’t sure what to call it considering where they lived, innocents was lost as soon as children could talk usually.

Maybe Michi was a little slow? Jace smiled and crossed his arms over his chest, “How old are you?”

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2011, 03:17:52 pm »
[center:o8w8hait][justify:o8w8hait]He laughed and nodded his head in the affirmative. "Yeah, I get another tail. Then a century after that I get another one. And well, it just continues like that until there are nine and when it is about time to get the tenth one you die and come back and start all over again." Or that is the lore that his parents had told him. That their kind never really died but become spirits to live again. It really was a pleasant thought but he was a long way off from ever reaching that point in his life.

He smiled when he was told that he was liked. "Good, we should be friends. We can go shopping more together. And you can come by where I work. It will be fun." His tail gave a happy little twitch of excitement. He really liked the idea of a shopping buddy. Shopping was a hobby of his after all. "Hey, since we are friends I can get Kuku to make clothes for you." Even though Michi was here shopping he had pieces in his closet that had been made just for him. He got to see Kuku's new stuff before it ended up being produced and distributed.

"One hundred and fifty but soon I will be one hundred and fifty-one. What about you?" He certainly didn't mind giving out his age. He was proud of it actually. And of course it always humored him when other's could never believe it. It wasn't really that Michi was innocent but more that he chose to be blindly optimistic at times. Life is what you made it. You wanted to have a good day then you would have to tell yourself that you were going to have a good day.

"Do you want to try this on?" He asked as he held up the skirt that he had first bothered Jace about. After all the other male had allowed him to try on his coat so he felt it was only fair to return the offer.[/justify:o8w8hait][/center:o8w8hait]

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal