Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: We have a cat?!  (Read 1003 times)

Anonymous

We have a cat?!
« on: December 30, 2010, 11:04:42 pm »
Viz crossed his arms and tapped his foot on the floor as he waited for the rest of the band members to get their butts to the living room. Especially Andreas. This whole meeting or whatever it was was because of him and the cat he stole from...whoever. Viz hadn't wanted the cat but Raa obviously did and even Shika didn't mind the idea either. It was also Shika's idea to have a little band chat about the furry creature. Mostly because she wanted to make sure Andreas knew exactly how to take care of it and what not..and just figure out ways not to step on any toes with it. Since..well not everyone was happy about it.

There would just have to be little rules so that no one got upset and so that the cat would be taken care of properly and not end up hurt. She smiled and made Viz sit down on the couch when it looked like he was going to start pacing. "Just calm down." she said with a small laugh.
"I'm calm." Viz mumbled.
"Fine you're just impatient~" She only smiled when Viz gave her a small glare.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: We have a cat?!
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2010, 11:12:40 pm »
Raa pushed his wet hair back. The text about the cat got to him a bit before he got off of work, and since he always smelled a little bit like garbage the mutt thought it would be a good idea to shower before he graced anyone with his being. He pulled on a pair of jeans and put on a wife beater before he wandered downstairs, quickly slinging an arm over Shika's shoulder. "Hello, Sweetling." He gave her a loud smacking kiss on the cheek before he frowned, not removing his arm.

"Can I call the cat Cain? Cocaine is an awful name."

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2011, 11:58:12 am »
Andreas wandered into the room, still looking kinnda scraggly from the night before, his deep blue hair sticking out in a variety of directions. The cat was cuddled in his arms. It was underfed and it's fur was matted. It also never seemed to stop shaking, one eye twitching every so often.

Honestly, it looked like he and the drug addict were made for each other. But besides that, the cat looked rather sweet looking, it's fur a soft gray, with bits of white, including just under the cat's nose.

"Hey, what? No!" The siren walked into the room just in time to catch Raa's comment, "I like the name! It fits man. Just look at his nose. And we can call him Coke."

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2011, 02:37:55 pm »
Astridr wanted to avoid it all. Social gatherings were not his strong point, even with the other band members of Mind Haze. In fact, that was probably the weakest. He didn't think of them as friends - band mates. And that was it. It was obvious in the way that he was late to arrive to the 'meeting'. Walking in just behind the star of the hour.

A damn cat. Of all the things that Andreas could have brought home-

No. A cat was probably one of the better ones, now that he thought about it.

Astridr nonchalantly leaned against the doorframe to their living room with his arms crossed over his chest. "Just think, Cocaine isn't the worst he could name it you know." He added.

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2011, 09:17:09 am »
Shika surprisingly didn't jump when Raa had suddenly slung an arm over her shoulder. It had been a while since the band was first gotten together so she had pretty much gotten used to the surprises. She turned a little red when he kissed her on the cheek but smiled slightly. However kisses, even on the cheek, and what not still caused her to blush. Not blush to the point it looked like she'd pass out from embarrassment but still. "Hello, Ra."

Viz puffed out his cheeks a little. He wouldn't say anything. Shika would just tell him to stop being overprotective and grumpy. "You guys can call it what you want. It's going to be 'cat' for me. Besides its not like it'll really know what it's name is anyway." When he noticed Asta he shook his head a little. He looked even less enthused than he himself did. "I don't even want to think about what other names it could have..."

Shika frowned a little when she noticed the cat. "Well before names..I think it needs to get to a vet." She looked up from the cat to Andreas. "Today, if possible."

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2011, 01:15:24 am »
Raa smiled at Shika and looked towards Astridr and stared for a moment, it felt like it was the first time he'd seen him. Of course that wasn't true, but the two ran into one another so very very rarely outside of concerts it felt like the first time meeting everytime.

"If I'm buying its food, i refuse to call it Cocain. I don't care if there are worse things, I am going to call it either CoCo or Cain." Raa gave a nod before sticking his tongue out at Andreas. "Vet's a good idea." Raa wrinkled his nose, "if Andreas doesn't have the money for a vet bill I can pay for it too. We need a mascot that is not named cocaine." Raa wiggled his fingers in the cats general direction and resumed his position with an arm flung over Shika's shoulder.

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2011, 10:51:28 am »
"I'll buy the food then." Andreas frowned, his expression slightly pouty and hurt, "I can afford it." He could just put less money away toward his operation. Cat food couldn't be that expensive and he could get more hours at work, "I like the name. It suits him, huh Coke?"

Sometimes it started to get to him how much his mean his friends could be. He could hear all their comments and it wasn't like he didn't have feelings.

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2011, 11:35:42 pm »
As much as it pained him to admit it, but the cat nestled in Andreas arms did have a charm to it. However pathetic it happened to be. It was like a rattier and feline version of the siren. The concerns Astridr had, regarding whether or not the cat was even safe to be around, did not wane in the least bit. If it was anything like Andreas, they never would. He fully supported the idea of getting it to the vet.

"Andreas said he would take responsibility," he said using a hand to gesture slightly to the cat, "So long as it doesn't cause more trouble than what it's worth..." He trailed off intentionally. And that didn't bother him. "Let him name it whatever he likes. It would still be a ratty cat even if it was named sparkles and moonbeams."

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2011, 11:13:21 am »
Viz let out a puff of air when he saw the pouting look Andreas had. He always gave into that look for anything. "Fineee...name it what you want, Andreas. Asta is right and well so is Shika on the vet part.." he mumbled. He scratched his cheeked a little. "And I suppose I could help you find a vet."

Shika smiled a bit when it seemed like everything for the cat was coming together..and that everyone wasn't making a horrible fuss about it anymore. She looked up at Raa after that. "I don't think any fans or anyone would mind whatever our mascot's name is. So it's not too bad?"

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2011, 12:10:17 pm »
"Coke is not ratty." Andreas glared at Asta, cuddling the cat closer. He didn't get why everyone was being so snippy about his cat. Heading over to the door, he fumbled around with his feet, slipping on some flip flops, "I'm goin' to the vet. When Coke and I come back, I expect ya'll ta not be so mean."

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2011, 08:40:14 am »
He rolled his eyes at Andreas. The cat was ratty. He wasn't being mean, per se, it was just honesty slipping through. Quite frankly, he thought that all of them had a certain right to be a little annoyed that their lead singer brought an unknown animal in to their house. Astridr was being nice. This was how he did it.

" 'I expect ya'll ta not to be so mean.' " He said, with some struggle, after Andreas left. "That almost sounded like an ultimatum. Though, without a threat."

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2011, 01:48:41 pm »
"I suppose it's an okay name if it's just 'Coke' for short. It's cute then." Raa puffed out his cheeks and then rolled his shoulder, "Guess I'm back to buying it's food." He put a hand ontop of Shika's head before he gave her hair a rumple and watched Andreas leave, feeling a little bad that he'd reacted to badly. Oh well, he'd apologize when the siren got back and the kitty had a clean bill of health.

Or something.
He slung his arm over Shika's shoulders then and leaned against her slightly before he smiled at Astridr, "He just wants us to like his pet. Besides it being ratty we don't know anything about it. Once it rips the shit out of everything and leaves ass-smears on the floor, then we have every reason to hate it provided it's not good at cuddling."

Anonymous

« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2011, 11:04:17 am »
((OOC: Time skip!))

"You always have to mention the best parts, Raa." Astridr said, gritting his teeth. Like hell was it ever going to sneak into his room and sleep in his bed. He needed a smoke. He slipped the package of cigarettes out of his pants pocket.

"Going outside." He said, "If anyone needs me, well too bad, I'm outside. And not going back until I finish this." He held up a cigarette. "I don't really care if anyone dies either, so don't even try it."

It was sometime before Astridr saw Andreas coming back to their little happy abode. A different smoke was in the pianist's hand, mind you, as he leaned against the entrance doorway.

Anonymous

« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2011, 09:07:31 pm »
The cat had gotten a clean bill of health and some booster shots. Which Coke hadn't enjoyed and was now snuggled in Andreas's shirt, shivering. The walk back had calmed it down a little, but temperature taking was never something one could easily bounce back from.

And Coke was a female cat, the vet was happy to inform him and already fixed. Which was a plus in his book. He had picked up cat food at the vet's office too. After work tomorrow, he would go get the rest of the supplies, but this should work for now.

When he arrived, he spotted Asta and gave a cheery wave, the earlier upset forgotten, "Hey dude! You didn't haveta wait for me! Coke's all healthy and got her shots."

Anonymous

« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2011, 06:39:53 pm »
Shika frowned a little after Astridr had shown how much he didn't like the cat already before heading outside. This really wasn't going to turn out too well with everything and that was a problem. She really didn't want there to be anymore arguments about the cat or arguments in general with the group. There wasn't much she could do to stop them though.

Asta was really taking a while to warm up to the group a bit more. She wasn't sure how to make things easier for him either..

A small sigh escaped her lips at the thought. "I'll help you out with the food, Raa." she said then, glancing up at him.

--

Viz blinked and watched Asta head outside before following after him. Really couldn't he have worded that a little bit. "Asta-"

Just as he was about to say something about it he noticed Andreas with the cat. "Its a girl?" he questioned when he heard.

Anonymous

« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2011, 09:07:33 pm »
"I wasn't waiting for you!" He said before all of Andreas' words were out in the open. Astridr wanted to make it pointedly clear that that wasn't what he was doing. He would never. He put the cigarette out in the ashtray set up beside him, perhaps pressing the end harder than was needed into the surface to put it out. Thankfully, Viz had followed him outside. He didn't like handling the siren alone.

"Oh good. At least we're not going to die from some horrible disease." He said, still not happy. When was he happy? "I'll just have to wait until it lays on my face while I sleep and suffocates this band's only pianist."

Anonymous

« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2011, 04:27:08 pm »
"Totally a lady cat!" Andreas beamed, deciding to ignore Asta's hostility. He held the cat out at the fey and it hung there, staring at him before giving a quizzical meow, "Wanna hold her? I got some food for her too!"

Anonymous

« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2011, 10:00:51 pm »
"I think it...she..might end up being afraid of you if you give her that look you have now. So you shouldn't have to worry about her laying on your face, Asta." Viz stated. He blinked and stared at the cat when Andreas held it out. Rather than just leave it hanging there in Andreas' hands, Viz actually took her from him and held her. "I thought Raa was getting the food?"

Anonymous

« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2011, 06:15:27 pm »
"I donno? I mean, we need some for tonight, right?" Andreas let Viz take it. The cat made another meow and cuddled into Viz's arms, "She's a total whore."

Anonymous

« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2011, 07:56:50 pm »
"Good, you have something in common with the cat." Astridr said, putting out his cigarette after taking a long drawn out draw on it and deciding it was high time he left the front of their housing complex. Eventually, Andreas and Viz would make their way inside, but maybe before then he could lock himself up in his room. Like a dragon in the dungeon of a poorly rendered video game.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal