Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: to Ren from Patch  (Read 350 times)

Anonymous

to Ren from Patch
« on: August 02, 2010, 12:36:20 pm »
Hey bro, plz talk to me man. I can't take it......I mean I was just sharing the love, you know? Why the heck did you make such a big deal bout it? I didn't bite ya or nothin. I was real gentle and all, but you had to freak and pull away. The hitting was totally uncalled for, and its real mature to draw a penis on my face when I passed out. I forgive you bro, always will. Trying out for Paradox. Just so ya know.
patch
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: to Ren from Patch
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2010, 08:37:01 am »
two days later

Finally got the penis drawing washed off my face. It's just like you to use one of those fancy permanent marker thingys. Right, right.....your mad at me. Real stupid just to not talk it out those. I mean afters all wez been thro you just go silent on me. All for one and one for all bro. Come on man, I am sorry. You's into guys, you hinted at it you know? What am I not your type or somethin? Yeah I do drugs. We all have are demons bro. Come out of your little sheltered closet. It's fun, its free, let me show you a good time.
One more chance, thats all I'm askin.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal