Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Exploring the new place (open)  (Read 1910 times)

Anonymous

Re: Exploring the new place ( Aryte, open)
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2010, 11:59:00 am »
"Definitely" she replied getting up off him. He's probably going to take me flying! she thought excitedly. Unable to contain herself she started skipping off to the hallway.
She wished she had some gum. Bubble were fun to blow when she was in a good mood. Heck, almost anything was fun when she was in a good mood. She stopped skipping and looked behind her to see if Raze was coming.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2010, 12:50:41 pm »
Grinning, he figured she was thinking what he was thinking: It was time for her first flight. Well, first flight from a person, not inside a vehicle. He grinned before following her down the hallway, allowing the door to lock as it recognized that he wasn't inside. He moved down at a casual pace, but quick enough to keep up with his exuberant companion. "Follow me." he said, and took her hand within his own. He smiled, and went off towards the garden. It wasn't the best: But it was open for those that could fly, and wanted to.

He opened the door and grinned, smiling at the artificial beauty. It wasn't perfect, but they did a damn good job of making it look at least half decent. He grinned, and he then cast a glance towards his female friend. Or his lover, now, he should say. Grinning, he pulled her close. He smiled, and then kissed her quickly before spreading his wings to their full length. "Ready?" he asked.

One could never be too sure.

Anonymous

« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2010, 01:02:58 pm »
She looked around in awe. The only time she had seen garden's is on the network. and read descriptions in books.  She breathed in the wonderful scent of flowers. "So pretty...." she said as a butterfly landed on her. It than fluttered on to a near by flower. This day had a lot of firsts.

Smiling at him after he kissed her she replied "Yes" and assumed that he was going to hold her as he flew. She stood close to him so he could pick her up, knowing that he was easily strong enough to do so.

Anonymous

« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2010, 03:02:54 pm »
Grinning, he grabbed her quickly before allowing his legs to kick off, giving a bit of air even before his wings caught the wind. He began to fly, and slowly, began to rise. Sighing, he felt as though he was truly at home, even though he was just here for a while. However, his plans were now going to change with this one female. He didn't care about her past, if she told him, great, if not, he wasn't too worried. He smiled and did a small circled, and allowed himself to go at a gentle, slow pace.

He hoped Sirra was enjoying this as much as he. He was born to fly, so it was natural that he felt good when he flew. He wasn't so sure with a ground dwelling creature, one that didn't have the means to fly naturally. He smiled at her, and did a few moves. Such as spinning in air in rather laid back circles, but still rather fast. And also by looping. Maybe it was time to land?

Maybe... maybe not.

Anonymous

« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2010, 05:34:03 pm »
Sirra smiled as they went up into the air. "Yes!" she said in complete joy. It was such a rush to be up in the air. It was the perfect kind of freedom. How lucky he was to have his wings. To be able to just get up and fly. To get up and leave the world behind, if only for a time. She bet that they could go higher and faster if he had the space to do so.

Maybe they could leave the space station sometime. Not now though, she had just gotten here. "Faster?" she asked, not sure if he was tired of flying yet. He seemed to be having a good time.

Anonymous

« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2010, 05:48:44 pm »
Grinning at her words, he did just that. Allowing his second pair of wings to reveal themselves, his speed was tripled. He didn't know if she wanted it this fast... but, well, it was rather exciting. Making sure that she was secure, he rolled as he went straight up in the air, and then paused for a brief moment to kiss her softly. To him, it was slow motion, everything seeming slow besides them. Smiling, he dived, and then landed on the ground. Chuckling, he watched as the people in the garden stared at him, and he realized that maybe that was too appealing. But... they all clapped?

He blinked and then smiled, feeling content. He hugged Sirra closer, and he nuzzled her. "Did you enjoy yourself?" he asked her softly before smiling at her. If she did, he would be truly happy. Not only would she be amazing for a person who couldn't fly by enjoying it, but she would also have something Raze longed for in woman: Bravery. He now figured that this relationship would truly be a good one.

She was already so... interesting.

Anonymous

« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2010, 06:35:20 pm »
"It was perfect." she replied kissing him as thanks. "So free....." she said snuggling into him. He made her feel safe, and that's exactly what she needed right now, especially after TRIM.

She heard the claps and blushed slightly. Wonder what they think of us? Snuggled together in the middle of the garden...Doesn't mater. Bet there jealous. she thought happily. She would tell Raze about her past soon enough. It'd be hard to do, but he deserved to know. You don't keep secrets from the ones you love, her mother hadn't learned that and it was damn lucky that she made it out of TRIM, knowing absolutely nothing about the world.

Anonymous

Re: Exploring the new place (open)
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2010, 07:59:37 pm »
Smiling, he hugged her close as she snuggled, and he smiled. It was great to have her around. Seeing the tint on Sirra's cheeks, he led her out of the garden, and grinned. He liked showing off at times, it gave him a strange, prideful feeling. But, considering the fact that she may be embarrassed, he left the situation. Grinning, he kissed her forehead. "Want some more food?" he asked, and smiled. She might be hungry, he didn't know how long had passed since either of them ate. Might as well get some food in them now.

He felt happier with her right now than at any time in his life. He hugged her close to him, and enjoyed her being there. What would happen to them in the future? He couldn't predict anything ahead of time, but he hoped for it. This time, he hoped he stayed with her. He smiled, and then found his door again. Opening it, he gestured for her to head on inside.

Hrm... what to cook.

Anonymous

« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2010, 12:18:44 pm »
"Sure!" she replied. If there was one thing she learned about being in the lower caste on Aedolis is to never pass up food. Not even if it was gross, or you weren't that hungry. Habits were hard to break.

"Roman noodles?" she suggested. It had been her favorite from the dishes still served and liked  by many from the time when the earth was still healthy. Plus it was easy to make and cheap.  You just had to boil water and have a package of them. When she remember to eat back on Aedolis, her cooking skills weren't that great. So it was either sandwiches or roman's. Oh and cereal. Her mom made the more complicated stuff usually while she was working on an invention.

Anonymous

« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2010, 12:27:14 pm »
Roman noodles? He didn't have any of those... Grinning, he shook his head. "I have a better idea. Why don't we have spaghetti tonight?" he asked, and then smiled. He was a pretty good cook from what he knew, and he knew quite a bit of recipes. After nuzzling her once more, he went off to cook. Roman noodles could be considered tasty, but spaghetti was both tasty, healthy, and had a lot of different ways to make it.

Starting with the sauce, he added all the ingredients, mainly some tomatoes, but quite a few other things as well. Boil the noodles... and eventually, he had a strainer full of spaghetti noodles, and a bowl of sauce. Taking out two medium sized plates he put the noodles on first, and then coated it in sauce. Putting it on the table with a fork, he grinned, and got his own before sitting down.

Would she like it?

Anonymous

« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2010, 12:35:19 pm »
"Oooo, lot's better than Roman's!" she exclaimed after taking a bite. After eating a couple more bites she said "I'm not to good at cooking myself, always was to busy making things. Just another thing I'll have to learn I guess"

She put a stray strand of hair behind her ear, causally. Getting sauce on her hair didn't seem like a good thing to her.

"So have you always been an explorer?" She asked conversationally.

Anonymous

« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2010, 12:40:11 pm »
Grinning, Raze took a bite of his own food and watched her. Listening to her comment, he chuckled slightly. "I think I could help with that." he said, and then continued eating. She asked him a question just as he took another bite of food, which he swallowed shortly after she finished her sentence. "Hm... I guess you could say that. I've always been wanting to see new places, so I guess so." he said, and then figured he might as well ask her a question or two. "What about you? Have you always been a tinker?"

He was curious to see if her building things was just a hobby, or something like Raze's exploring: Part of life. He thought it was the latter, seeing as she seemed quite... interested in her building. He wondered how she got all of her ideas, and watched her before eating, twirling the spaghetti with his fork. Hm... he pondered for a while, and then ate.

He wondered what the response would be.

Anonymous

« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2010, 01:17:09 pm »
"Pretty much, well I use to read a lot before I started inventing. There was this secret library that most people didn't want to visit. They were to busy getting high to care about it. The government raided it though, smashed everything. That's how I got to be so anti government."

Where does she get her ideas? his thought came to her head suddenly.

Okay, I'm just going to tell him. He'll ask why I was in TRIM in the first place anyway. Might as well get this out in the open. she thought and took a deep breath.

"I'm a telepath. My mom may have called someone to help her when I overdosed, or sent me to TRIM herself. Whatever happened, if I go back to Aedolis, I'll be put in TRIM again or killed. They would risk making me a candidate. I use to get most of my idea's from people's what if? scenarios in there heads. Apparently some of them went to other inventors. Like in the case of my mini nets." she explained.

Anonymous

« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2010, 04:29:06 pm »
Listening to her, he stayed silent and watched her, before pondering once she fell silent. She began speaking again, only this time, she was telling him that she was a telepath. Wait... that meant she could hear his thoughts? He blinked, and then felt slightly shocked. So... you can hear this? he asked within his mind, thinking she could 'prove' that by answering. It was a simple way of seeing if she was kidding or not.

He smiled, and then sighed. "Well, I hope that I can keep you safe." he said, and smiled. He would not betray her for being a telepath. He would be completely fine if she never said it: She was entitled to have her own secrets. As long as they weren't something that Raze would end up dead over, he was perfectly fine with them. He smiled, and then finished his meal, and thought.

What should they do next?

Anonymous

« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2010, 04:44:11 pm »
"Yes" she replied both in his mind and out loud.

"Besides Aedolis, I don't think TRIM cares. To them I was a nobody. Worse I was a nobody that caused problems. I refused to do anything they asked. If Severak wasn't there, the vampire doctor would have killed me. She clawed up my leg. I don't remember if my foot connected to her face or not. I assume Severak and her already beat each other. As for who won, I have no idea. I was kind of hoping there might be someone on this ship to help me develop my powers."

Dunno what we should do. Do you think my telepathy is creepy? she asked in his head. She hadn't sent thoughts to peoples heads much in the past, once or twice to her mom when she didn't feel like talking.

Anonymous

« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2010, 04:54:29 pm »
Raze smiled at the response, finding it quite amusing. He allowed her to speak, and then raised an eyebrow. "Severak?" he asked, pondering on who that was. Eventually, he was sure that she had not spoke of him before. He wondered who it was, and then wondered if there was anyone to help with her powers. It already seemed strong enough, but maybe she wanted something else instead of just reading thoughts? She asked him a telepathic question, and he grinned. "Of course not." he said, honestly.

He smiled before allowing himself to move over to her, and gave her a soft kiss. Looking at the clock, he realized that it was quite late. Hm. He looked at her before kissing her again, more passionately this time. It felt so nice to feel her lips against his, and felt almost assured that she would stay with him for quite a while. He smiled, and then gave her a toothy grin.

Now that he thought of it, where did she live?

Anonymous

« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2010, 05:01:37 pm »
"He was a uncover guard there. Said he was hired to help me escape." she replied before they kissed. love you.... she thought to him as they kissed. He let go and grinned at her. She smiled back.

Oh, I had a room rented here. Only slept in it for a night. As for powers I thought I'd try some telekinesis. I'm hardly the best at telepathy. People that are really good can make other people think that the telepaths thoughts are there own. Really good telepaths can also hear every thought you ever had....instantly. Course you'd have to be really mean to do that.

Anonymous

« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2010, 05:27:54 pm »
Raze grinned at her before pulling her into his arms and kissing her after she spoke. "I see." he said, and kissed her again. "You're welcome to stay the night, or for however long you wish, if you want." he said, and then grinned before kissing her yet again. She was turning into his own drug, like he would have to live for her to move on. He was attached, and he loved her. It was only natural the feeling would occur. He grinned, and then lifted her, to get a better look at her.

For most people, this would be an effort. Most couldn't lift a person in the air for very long, but that was really only true for humans and those with the strength of one. He was much stronger, and he kept her close to him, enjoying the feeling of her being close. He loved her, he always would. He grinned before putting their foreheads together, and grinned at her.

Why did everything just seem so natural?

Anonymous

« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2010, 05:52:08 pm »
I'll stay she thought feeling his arms wrap around her. He than lifted her up and placed her forehead on his. She grinned back and taking the advantage of his mouth being so close to him began kissing him. Her hands moved across his chest with a mind of there own, they hesitated near his navel, not sure if this is what he wanted or not. It just......felt so right to her. But she didn't want to pressure him into it. She had that trick played on her before, and wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Anonymous

« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2010, 06:12:05 pm »
He felt her lips against his once more and he felt a jolt of shock as he realized what she was doing. Deep down, however, it felt nice. He found himself kissing her much more passionately than before, and he found himself pulling her closer, and his wings wrapped around her. Finding instincts taking hold, he managed to get his body to move them to the bed, and he found 'sense' and 'logic' fading out of existence, and only instinct remained.

In The Morning...

Raze woke up rather confused at what had happened. He was in his bed... how'd he get here? He blinked, and then remembered what had happened. He found himself slightly shocked, but overall, feeling happy. One, he wasn't a virgin anymore. Two, he was closer to Sirra. And Three... it had overall been a great experience. A bit insane on the instinct part, though.

Man, he needed to learn to keep his instinct under control.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal