Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Frosty, frosty like a fox...  (Read 1548 times)

Anonymous

Frosty, frosty like a fox...
« on: July 09, 2010, 03:12:53 pm »
Diitcha stood proud in the bridge of his beloved Serene. They were orbiting Orias for two days now, it apparently was too far from the sun so it could only mean one thing, ice which boiled down to, well in matter of factly, reasonably safe water; but for Diitcha, it was a fetching snowcone which he enjoyed hartily like any good pirate wood. "Aye mateys! It's cleaner than the booze we drink aye aye," he laughed, falling back into his chair and spinning around once more. He lifted his arm up, which made a 'brrring' noise as he did so, he looked at it in reminisance and shook his head, lettign his cat ears flop about. "I be thinking we should come here of'en me lads," he beamed, smiling quite contently.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2010, 10:37:54 am by Anonymous »

Anonymous

Re: Frosty, frosty like a fox...
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2010, 04:02:09 pm »
Ryakk woke up from his terrible slumber (nightmares again) he thought he had been having them since his incident (two solar days, ive been on this ship), he slowly got out of his bed and walked over to the window of his small quarters "oh great, another planet of ice" (i hate the cold). He left his room and headed for the bridge knowing that would be where Diitcha was (snowcones, snowcones, snowcones, thats all hes gunna want outa this) -the door opens- "Sir, where the carbuncle are we?" he sighed trying to direct a slight gesture of impatience.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2010, 09:25:05 am »
Diitcha half-looked at newest newbie, "Orias, an almost perfect water source," he grinned at the dark man. He was here because of a particular accident with his ship, but Diitcha knew he could trust the strange gunner, well in all honesty because Diitcha had a knack for shooting first, thinking later then not caring. He rubbed his chin and placed his hand on another, sleeker, cat man's shoulder. "Torg! Stats on cooling?" he briskly to the pirate. "Aye captian, we be outa 'ere in few hours or so," Torg replied gruffly with ruggid toothy grin. "Great me matey!" Diitcha exclaimed, batting his cat friend on his back roughly but friendly.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2010, 11:47:53 am »
Ryakk sighed "great, are we gunna land or what?" he asked intently because he really wasn't keen on going down to a desolate icy wasteland where there was no chance of any "humanoid" surviving there.
Ryakk looked at Torg with eyes as icy as the planet below, his trust to the rest of the crew was as small as the chances that the ship could be outrunned; that was how strong he was against strangers.

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2010, 11:55:49 am »
Diitcha laughed, "you never have worked with star fusion statistics before have you?!" he chuckled. He smiled for a moment then decided to explain,  "stars have their own gravity, so we use our own gravity stabilisers to counter act it so the star is contained, SO, if we add a gravitational pull on the planets surface it will cause interferance,WHICH means the ship will collapse into the stars and kill us in a burning and crushing fashion," he flopped back into his chair and yawned, "and anyway, I haven't tested what would happen putting a star onto a planet, expecially an ice planet," he smiled at Ryakk. The design of the ship was near impossible to even work, but Diitcha had every back up system and plans, creating the galaxies most mythical ship.

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2010, 12:46:29 pm »
"errr umm no i guess i haven't" he replied and listened to Diitcha's explanation....Ryak k's expression
dropped from his face "yeah i guess i already knew that, i am an inventor to" he sort of felt disappointed by the stupidity he had just shown infront of his new boss.
"Well i better have another system check; don't want any malfunctions with the artillery, there's a patrol that comes here every ten hours and that's summin that could go any way"

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2010, 01:19:09 pm »
Diitcha placed his hand on his chin, "go to the armnent deck then and check the hellcannon, it's been leaning to right for some reason..... we didn't mean to hit the civilian transport..." he said the last part pretty much to himself. "And also, check the sub levels, have guns though... the leaches are twisted," he shuddered and pressed his finger on the comm switch, "mateys, there's a patrol apperently... so get your goody grabbers," he looked at the gunmaster who controlled the cannon, "charge the cannon up laddy, we might need the old girl!" he laughed, spinning on his chair, "and aim a little to the left!"

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2010, 03:36:54 pm »
"aie sir," aie was the torakin way of saying yes. without another word Ryakk headed to the armnent deck pondering what weapon he should use to 'cult' the leach like monsters in the abyss like deck often referred to as the sub levels; he chuckled to himself as thought so.
entering the armnent deck he immediately saw the problem that was causing the hellcannon to 'misfire' "tch, how did no one spot this?" he sighed whilst wrenching out a large piece of shrapnel wedged in the hinges of the hellcannon. (Time for some fun) he gladly thought.

the door opened slowly and then halted at an almost fully opened state (good enough i gu) his track of thought was quickly halted by a slither in the distance, pulling out his kryyn blade he hid in the shadows just incase. ten minutes later Ryakk came out of the lower decks bearing only slash on his back (bloody bas***ds, coming at me from behind) and so the job was done

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2010, 03:56:42 pm »
A hillybilly like cyborg cackled, "heeeehheee, that there's some battle wound you got yer self," he smacked his gummy mouth after saying this. His cyber eyes began to petrude from his head and scanned Ryakk, "you 'em being a greenhorn to this eh?" he laughed, his lower body was four robotic spider legs that crept along the floor. He smiled toothlessly at the newbie and shook his head, "heck! I forgot me teeth!" he exclaimed, twisted a dial below his ear, a set of metal, fang-like teeth sliced their way out of his gums. "There we go, better? heeeeeeeeeeeeeeheee!" he cackled again.

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2010, 04:38:52 pm »
startled by the menacing cyber hillbilly spider thing, he started to step back very slowly trying not to stare at any particular part of the slightly nightmarish crew mate he has just 'bumped' into "err i better report back to captain Diitcha, he's probably wandering if i have fixed the hellcannon or not" and with that he took a few more steps back (oh my tavaine this guy is just messed up)

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2010, 04:51:25 pm »
The cyborg scratched his head, causing the scalp to fall off limply showing a rusted metal skull. "Well we cud be using da comm system!" he laughed, pushing a devices button that was on the wall, "cap'n, greenhorn has fixed up loud bessie o'er!" there was an awkward silence for a moment, "who's the hell is bessy me matey? Is she a pretty one?" Diitcha replied through static. The hillbilly smiled, "aye, she 'em being a marvellous one, you should know her already, you brought her onto this ship!" he replied. "Aye? I must lose count and names, aye she be apart of my crew and me thinks we let the newbie spend more time with her... and clean her pipe works, aya aye?! Har har har," Diitcha replied, "aye, let him do so, he deserves it! Once he finishes fixing our gun..." he chuckled, closing the comm link. So there they were, the newbie and the cyborg engineer in the lower levels of the arment deck...

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2010, 05:29:20 am »
(great that's all i need, the captain thinks I've been with some girl all day, and now....i hav'ta spend even more time with this psycho) Ryakk wasn't feeling too safe down there with the "leaches" and the 'hillbillycyberspider'. "Right" he sighed "lets put something straight here, i don't wanna spend anymore time down here than i have to so il be leaving now okay?" he took a few more steps back until he was standing at the rim of the elevator door and awaited the HCS crewmate's response before he would make his escape upstairs

Anonymous

« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2010, 05:37:15 am »
The cyborg laughed in his signature fashion, "weeeheeeheee, then have yer self a good time up in there habitant decks," he replied, sticking his thumb at the newbie, though it fell limply off, hanging by a blood covered wire. "Name's rotor, next time you see me, BYE BYE GREENHORN!" he laughed, pushing the elevator button and scuttling off in to the darkness of pipes and gaskets that was between the sublevel and the armnent deck. The lift doors slid shut and music began to play, lol limewire song to be precise. The lift began to crawl back up to the more, brighter levels of the ship.

Anonymous

« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2010, 05:55:59 am »
Ryakk slumped to the floor as if all his energy had just been drained by that little encounter (well..that was slightly unexpected) even though it was a relief to him he was slightly disappointed *you are a-* as the music stopped and the door opens Ryakk took a glance at how the interior of the ship greatly improved compared to the areas below. (i wonder) he thought as he entered the bridge once more "Hey Captain!, i fixed the hellcannon; it was just a piece of shrapnel that caused the problem"

Anonymous

« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2010, 06:00:21 am »
Diitcha nodded, "thought as much, there was an alien infestation in the open space awhile back, war broke out and lots of men died sadly," he said this seriously, for once. He looked out the window thoughtfully and looked back at Ryakk, "so you met rotor have you? He's more machine than anything else in my opinion, but ah well... I believe your trips was an.... educational one?" he smiled mischeivously at the newbie.

Anonymous

« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2010, 06:48:12 am »
Ryakk coughed a little before he could respond properly "well....errr yeah he seamed......nice? i guess. what's his story anyway? Ryakk was somewhat interested in that scary creature/man/cyborg thing he had met even though he was slightly scared by his nightmarish appearance, there was just something about him

Anonymous

« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2010, 07:03:15 am »
in the frozen corridors of the serene ship was a regular sized cat cuddling up to the cat deity ebiki under a warm blanket with a hot water bottle. ebiki began to awaken but was uncertain whether he was still sleeping or not. (its hibernating season already?) ebiki stood up with his cat in his arms and began to wonder where everyone was. ebiki began searching the ship and it turned out everyone was asleep. (why, were we all asleep? its obvious that i sleep a lot in cold conditions but why everyone else?) ebikis thoughts ran through his head like a pen running  off a sheet of paper. he began walking to his quaters to put his cat in his room and kept the tempreture up so it wouldnt get too cold. (i should find the captain). ebi went to the bridge in hope of finding the captain and he did but he was not alone, he had ryakk with him. ebi walked over to the captain and questioned him.

"captain, why are we in this cold place?"

Anonymous

« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2010, 07:26:43 am »
Diitcha clapped his hands, "the cyborg was in this ship before I was, which is strange because I made the ship.... ah well," he replied to the young man's question. Then another cat-man came from the dorm section. "Ah torg, there seems to be more by the day of our kind!" he laughed, his aggressive first mate raised an eyebrow. " 'e looks like a kitten me skipper!" Torg said gruffly, eying Ebiki. "Well calm down Torg me ol' bucko!" he turned to Ebiki, "ice means water matey, water means not drinking this scummy ale," he grolwed at the bottle that seemed to be smashed on the floor. "Anyway, stuff to do, helmsman Greylock, you can have your break now," he said brightly to the a burly man with a large beard. "As you wish my dear captian," he boomed, walking out of the room and off to his quarters.

Anonymous

« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2010, 07:35:00 am »
Ryakk was dazed by his answer (how could he have been on the ship before the creator of it? O.o)
he then saw Ebiki walk into the room "morning Ebiki" he said quaintly. his mind was still focussed on rotor, "umm Sir, i think I'm gunna go and talk to rotor once more..... there's a few things id like to know about him".
even from the beginning he new there was something strange about him and now his thoughts had just been confirmed. ( i must figure this out) he thought as he slipped passed Ebi to get to the lower decks

Anonymous

« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2010, 07:42:53 am »
ebi smiled politely to ryakk but turned his attention at torg and threw his blanket/cloak in the air. ebi's eyes tuned yellow with a oval pupil and entered level 1 devil phase, his hands turned to sharp claws and every bit of hair on his tail sharpened into small blunt-ish needles. "that kitten remark, i'd like you to take it back!" ebi snarled at torg in anger but it didnt even seem a apoligy would calm ebiki down. ebi carried on eying torg down in anger.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal