Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Wind is the leader [Open]  (Read 213 times)

Anonymous

Wind is the leader [Open]
« on: July 02, 2010, 07:49:30 am »
After another day of work, Ruby had came home to lazily occupy the couch with some nice music playing on. Some would say the songs she listen to are too loud and annoying, others could say they are way too slow and boring, but for Ruby, it was just the perfect thing to help her relax. Roof above the head, food on the table, music filling the ears, what else could a person want from life?

The answer to that question wasn't hard to figure out. As enjoyable and care-free Ruby's current position is, she couldn't possibly stay like this forever, she had to do something more active. A walk to the refrigerator for a drink was good, but isn't not nearly as active as she would want.

Ruby decided for a walk, she dressed up and left the house, going to whatever direction the wind blows. She passed many interesting things, but wanted to move on until she reaches a place from where the only way to go would be back.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Wind is the leader [Open]
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2010, 10:15:42 am »
Bart didn't often have time to leave to office. Normally he was up to his neck in paper work. Actually, he still was. It was all there, waiting for him. But then Nuriel had decided that it was far more important that Bart go bring him some candy.

Ya know, ya got some real strange tastes for a dragon.

What? Why? Says who? Everyone loves candy!

You are a predator. Ain't ya supposed to just eat meat and stuff?

Well, I eat lots of meat. You eat candy too.

Rolling his eyes, Bart pulled his mind away from the dragons. He would get stuck with the weird one. He couldn't have been picked by the serious, dedicated Dragon. Nope. He got Nuriel. Could have been worse he supposed.

Taking another turn, Bart realized he wasn't quite sure where he was. He had thought the candy place Nuriel liked was right here. But...apparently he was wrong. Glancing around, Bart noticed a woman with vivid red hair and approached her, his voice the soft, slow drawl from some of the mid-level areas, "Excuse me, ma'am? I seem ta have gotten myself turned 'round a bit." He gave her a smile, brushing his messy hair back out of his face, "I'm tryin' ta find a candy store. Could have sworn it was right around here, but, looks like it ain't."

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2010, 05:07:17 pm »
Did the stranger who came practically out of nowhere just say 'Candy'? Or maybe Ruby just heard what she wanted to hear, in any case, she couldn't miss such a chance. "If you just said Candy, then I don't know where to find it, but would certainly love to find out!" Her voiced raised by the end of the sentence as it was filling up with excitement. Ruby loved candies, they were pretty much like a drug, not so harmful though.

Even though that person before her was a complete stranger, he seemed kind enough to follow, though Ruby would probably follow him even if he had a gun and torn clothes, for just a few candies.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2010, 11:28:57 am »
The strength of the woman's response startled Bart, but he just gave her another smile, "Well, alright than. Two sets of eyes are better than one, yeah?" The woman didn't seem dangerous, just eager. And the handy part about being a psychic is people tended to broadcast their thoughts, so it was hard to be surprised.

While Bartolomeu wasn't in torn clothes, he had a relaxed, scruffy look to him. His hair looked uncombed, stubble covered his cheeks and his clothes were rumbled jeans and a t-shirt that had a cartoon angry looking llama.

"Welp, ya got any ideas where to start? I don't really know this area real well." Holding out a hand, Bart grinned again, "My names Bart, can I ask yours?"

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal