Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Amica's Limits  (Read 305 times)

Anonymous

Amica's Limits
« on: May 13, 2010, 07:47:01 pm »
GENERAL OVERVIEW

What are your limits regarding powerplay/godmodding?: Not a fan. I like to control my character's actions/reactions during a fight, along with the extent of their injuries.

Will do: Specific targeting of limbs/points on the body. Perfectly acceptable to try to backstab/ambush my character. Also, if your character just wants to give my character a hug that's perfectly fine. If, however, your character is giving my character a hug just to get close enough to shiv him/her in the ribs...

It's also fine to write my character's reactions during a conversation or an interesting event, as long as said conversation/event doesn't involve violence and my character is kept in character.

Won't do: KO of my character that I do not write. It's no fun writing from the point of view on an unconscious person, kthxbai.

Ask me first: Extent of injuries, serious attacks such as knife to the ribs/gun to well....anything.

How far can character injuries go?

Will do: Superficial injuries, sneak attacks, bruising, broken bones, knocked-out teeth...hell, you wanna get in a bar fight, go for it.

Won't do: Character death, loss of limbs, brain damage

Ask me first: Serious injuries like a gut wound, a bullet to an important organ, etc. Incapacitation.

How far can torture go?

Will do: Basically anything that won't cause permanent death or loss of limbs/appendages

Won't do: Sexual torture, loss of limbs or appendages

Ask me first: Psychological torture, extended torture

What about character death?

Will do: Temporary death (i.e. "Oh no! Her heart stopped! BUT WAIT! IT STARTED AGAIN!")

Won't do: The actual death part

Ask me first: Faking death

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?

Will do: Attempts to turn

Won't do: Actual turning

Ask me first: Attempts to turn

What about healing?

Will do: Kailan is fine for healing pretty much anything except her scars. That won't go over so well.

Won't do: Healing Kailan's scars

Ask me first: Reattachment of limbs, mental and psychological healing.

What are your limits in regards to sexual situations?

Will do: Fade to black, play it out

Won't do: Rape, abuse, graphic graphic descriptions of various genitalia while not actually in a sex scene

Ask me first: I'm fine with either fading to black or playing it out, just not in graphic detail. Just ask me first.

CHARACTER-SPECIFIC
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal