Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: The 77 Bar Crawl ((77s Welcome!!)  (Read 625 times)

Anonymous

The 77 Bar Crawl ((77s Welcome!!)
« on: October 25, 2009, 05:13:09 pm »
Deck Five, man it had been awhile since Aryte had been up in these room to party. There were about three little places that sold good drinks. Really good drinks. They were obviously smaller places but damn, so much fun! Really nice people, comfy sitting arrangements. It was just so much easier than hopping a ride to the surface. She liked it better on the Station anyway. Surface made her land sick.

Aryte was standing and leaning up against a wall. She had her goggles up around her eyes and was playing on her tiny keyboard which spread out on her wrist. She was peeking at the bloggy to see who had said they might show up. It seemed like a rather acceptable list. She had dressed somewhat well for the occasion. She had on a black spaghetti strap shirt on underneath a dark purple mesh type long sleeve top. She had grabbed a pair of purple and black striped tights and slapped them on under her shortish black skirt.

No eye makeup though, Vin said she looked better without it! She had debated over any make-up and just ended up with some gloss on her lips. That was to prevent chapping really, not so much the whole pretty girl thing. She still wore a pair of flat tennis shoes, comfort was still paramount. Especially for a bar crawl. Even though they didn't have that many choices.

C'mon guys! It's so time to party!

She slid her goggles off from around her eyes and onto her head pushing back her braids. A couple still hung down at her temples as she pressed the keys to shrink the keyboard back down into a thick bracelet. She started to tap on the wall behind her with her fingertips slowly and carefully, coming up with a little techno beat from a song she heard. Then she began humming the words to the song and got lost in her own little world.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: The 77 Bar Crawl ((77s Welcome!!)
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2009, 06:19:13 am »
What was it they said? Nobody likes a party pooper. Aedon was the unit newbie, and would most likely end up being an object of ridicule, but he wasn't about to go complaining. You didn't do that in this job, not while you were the new boy, the fresh meat, the young gun. Not that he was the youngest gunner. At least, he didn't think he was. But he had no captain, which meant that he had no war experience, which meant that he was still the newbie.

It was pretty obvious, too.

His clothes all fit - as ever outside of uniform he was dressed entirely in black - but his gait was slightly uncomfortable as he forced himself to stand up straight and not slouch. As an Ensign he had slouched, but as a 77-er he had to own whatever bit of space he happened to occupy at any particular moment in time. For Aedon that meant standing tall, since his frame was rather gangly. Few people could stand shoulder to shoulder with Aedon, even though he looked like a small breeze would blow him over sometimes. He wasn't exactly your typical Libran soldier.

It appeared, though, that he was a typical newbie, being as he was the second person to arrive. At least he recognised the first person, the captain . Otherwise he would have looked like a right spanner.

"Early days, huh?"

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2009, 03:39:07 pm »
Raf's short legs ate up the ground as she carefully dodged past people and objects in the hall. It was a bar crawl night and Raf was always up for that. The gunner had even dressed up. Her short red hair was lightly curled, softening her face even more, pulled back from her face by a light blue scarf. The long tail of the scarf normally fell over her shoulder was now a bright streamer behind her. She had even bothered to apply make up, though it was rather subtle.

The reason she was running had little to do with excitement. Raf hated running, it was far too much work. Really, Raf hated moving in general. But stronger then her hatred of moving was her dislike of Trixy killing her.

"Come on! It's only a pair of jeans!" Raf glanced behind her, knowing she hadn't lost her pissed off captain, "Besides! They look better on me anyway!" Raf hadn't had any clean pants, so she had helped herself to a pair of Trixy's. She didn't know why she got so upset over it. Really, it was not a big deal! And they fit her ass so well!

"Triiiiiiixyyyyyyy!" Rafaela was glad she had stuck with the high top canvas shoes, made running so much easier then the heels she had thought about, "It's just pants! No killing!"

Rounding a corner, Raf skidded to a halt. They had arrived. Glancing between the two already standing there, Rafaela quickly ducked behind Aryte, pressing up against the other female, arms wrapping around her stomach, "Don't let her kill me!"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2010, 11:10:02 am »
"Don't let her fool ya!" came the response and shortly after the half-fae came tearing around the hall, her angry expression not at all fitting her girlish, cutesy face and bouncing pigtails. Trixy made a beeline straight for where Raf was hiding behind Aryte--clever, real clever--and she slowed her sprint down to an ominous march and stomped right up to the pair, stopping just short. She planted her hands on her hips and looked them both over, mouth a straight, stern line.

"Step aside, miss. I got a red-head to pummel," she said, and leaned sideways to try and get a good look at her hiding friends.

"C'mon out! Stop being a pussy and usin' other people as yer meat-shield! Seriously, Aryte," she said, straightening to look at the other woman, "she stole my best pair of jeans. Surely ya understand my predicament?"

Never mind that Trixy didn't need those jeans, nor was she planning on wearing them any time soon. Currently she had donned a frilly miniskirt with fishnets and combat boots, and little pink skull-and-crossbones clips decorated her hair. Her typical off-duty style.
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2010, 05:10:12 am »
Ary was about to answer Tech-puppy when a Rafaela rounded the corner coming straight for her. Her eyes went wide as the grils was yelling and jumped behind her. Aryte was caught up in a hug

"Oof."

...wait this wasn't a hug! Rafaela was using her as a meat-shield!

As if they taught them that sort of thing in Libran Military.

Aryte looked up to see Trixy close behind and started to pull on Raf's hands weakly. She had a look of mock terror on her face. She wasn't really trying to pull Raf off but she had to play along with the game.

"I will not be a casualty of war!" She looked at Trixy for a minute, she looked fine without the jeans. Aryte had always dug her out of uniform style.

"I can't exactly move..." She stepped one side to the other with Raf attached to her. "...away from her. She had me in a deadly vice grip!"

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2010, 04:46:49 pm »
"I'm only borrowing them! And you look hot in the skirt! Besides, you are all gothy and shit tonight! Who cares if I wear them? Come on Trix! I'll buy the first round!" Raf did her best to give Trixy a disarming, innocent smile, "You wouldn't want to kill your best friend? Besides, I wanna get laaaaid tonight!"

She clung tighter to Aryte, "Don't let her kill meeeee!"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2010, 06:56:35 pm »
It was difficult to stay angry when one friend was putting on a show of mock terror and the other was clinging to her like a lamprey. It was so ridiculous, Trixy's stern expression cracked and her lips twitched into what wanted to be a grin if she would let it happen.

Aw, fuck. Well wasn't she just a great big sucker...

She rubbed her face in what was supposed to be irritation, but it was really just to hide her smile. By the time her hand fell away, she had schooled her expression back into a scowl. "Fine. I s'ppose ya can live," she said with a flick of her wrist and a queenly toss of her hair. "Only 'cause yer buyin' drinks, an' to be fair to poor Aryte, caught in the deadly crossfire. I ain't gettin' her ass killed 'cause yer a brat, 'cause I'm so fuckin' nice like that. BUT!"

Leaning to the other side, still trying to see past Aryte, she added, "Ya get a hook-up, the pants come off! I don't want yer juice on 'em!"
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal