Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: *witty welcome message here*  (Read 453 times)

Anonymous

*witty welcome message here*
« on: October 04, 2009, 02:47:04 pm »
    I'm really bad at welcome messages. xD I never know what information is relevant to tell about myself.

Well, I've been in a creative slump and I've wanted to mess around with characters that you can't very well produce on a normal RPG. This looked like someplace where I could play as anything and so I'm drawn to it. =3 I'm pretty character-oriented when it comes to roleplays.

However, I'm shy of crowds. xD Hopefully some other newbies (or oldies) will want to randomly roleplay with me. I'm not so good at setting up plots, but I do like suggestions that two characters should get in a thread and wreak havoc and see where it goes from there.

I might be a bit confused about all of the information on the different areas and stuff but I'd like to be a part of something like that once I get used to it. xD And are there any species/races/occupations you cannot have in certain regions? Like would I be committing suicide by making a certain creature in Aedolis or something?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: *witty welcome message here*
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2009, 05:52:50 pm »
Welcome to RotE! I hope you find a place here. You can make almost anything.

The things you would have to be careful about making in Aedolis would be Psychics! They get drafted the moment they are found into the rough and tumble candidate program to become a Pilot. In Edanith if you make a mage and they get discovered they'll be given a Mordecai and controlled by them! Those two things are the biggies.

I'm not aware of anything else that's basically a given with making certain types of characters. Somethings you can get around.

So anyways yes have a great time here! I hope you find it suits your fancy. 8D I also dig your avy =)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2009, 09:36:53 am »
OKAMI! <333 Ahh, one of my favoritest games of all time.

Hello thar! And welcome! <3 Don't be shy, we're all friendly here, and if you have MSN or AIM a lot of us like to chat there too. ^_^ And Kitsy basically covered it all. In Aedolis, psychics are tracked down and thrown into the Pilot program, but some can cheat the system for a time if they're clever. Very humanoid creatures would also be okay, if fairly uncommon. Dunno what they're think of a sentient beast, but then again they do have sentient dragons. xD

Anyway! Hope ya have fuuun! If you have any questions feel free to ask and I'd love to RP with ya! ^_^
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2009, 12:54:49 pm »
Hey ^__^ Welcome! RotE is the bees knees! It's way fun here and if you ever want to RP, I always have characters free. I'm Rina by the way xD Whoo. I'm a little sick, so sorry if this is a bit odd.

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2009, 04:03:14 pm »
Thanks for replying, all of you. x3

I would have gotten my characters up a lot faster (or a reply to this thread for that matter), as I have a few ideas to toy with, but I have marching band and that takes up a lot of my day along with school (and during my free time I usually just want to sleep, lol).

Anyway, I was just wanting to know. ^^ I didn't know if humanoid creatures like kitsunes or something would be looked down upon in a certain region that would be mostly populated by humans.

I'll try to start roleplaying soon!

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2009, 09:15:36 pm »
I have a kitsune in Aedolis actually! Also one that wanders around =)

They haven't really been met by any ill will yet, unless you count the candidate program in Aedolis ^_^

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal