Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Oh, Bite me. (Taly-Squeezles)  (Read 345 times)

Anonymous

Oh, Bite me. (Taly-Squeezles)
« on: September 12, 2009, 09:03:30 pm »
Oh physical training, the bane and sometimes joy of Delilah's time in the ATC. While it wasn't like P.E, which was completely unnecessary for her, at least in her eyes, it was still...so bland, so repetitive. She was positive she didn't need to be here. However, it gave her a chance to smell the sweat, the fear, sometimes the blood of the other candidates. Which was so appetizing, yet torturous.  

Her black eyes were always following them, turning red slowly as she watched them go at it. She was sure one day there would be an accident. As of yet she hadn't gotten a hold of anyone alone to have this "mishap" occur. To her it was only a matter of time. She really hoped she would find some sort of masochistic candidate that wanted to be bitten. There were plenty of those people outside the ATC, she hadn't had the pleasure of meeting someone like that on the inside yet. She'd heard interesting rumors though. Very interesting.

One of the instructors was motioning to her now. She looked down at herself then behind her. Yup, had to be her. The Instructor gave her a look of complete anger. Delilah hadn't been much of a participant from day one. Of course they hadn't let her near many of the other candidates originally either. She sauntered over next to the instructor.

"Apply what we've learned Candidate Mackie." Delilah looked up eyes red as she got closer to the Pilot. She shook the smell and instinct from her mind. Trying not to let loose on a Pilot of all people, that would have been a very bad choice. Her eyes moved to the other Candidate the Pilot was motioning at. The hurried way they did so must have meant they could tell what she was thinking.

Of course they could.

She almost wanted to think about past attacks just to creep them but she let her eyes drift over to the other candidate across from her and started to ready her body.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Tally

Re: Oh, Bite me. (Taly-Squeezles)
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2010, 04:09:58 pm »
June had already stood there for a good five minutes straight while the Pilot yelled in his face and told him to get in formation.  Which he didn't do.  He didn't do anything they told him to.  Why should he?  These douchebags didn't intimidate him.  They had nothing to threaten him with, and he was feeling pretty damn good about himself that they didn't know what to do with him.  TRIM?  He wanted to go.  They couldn't use that against him.

Eventually the Pilot had given up, knowing that June wouldn't go along with any discipline and that any attempt to force a task on him wouldn't do any good either.  He'd made up his mind not to cooperate, and no amount of pain or torment would put him off.

It was too hilarious that they thought they were actually going to get him to participate in this combat training.  He was so not taking this bullshit.  And this other candidate—he couldn't even remember her name—was looking at him and getting all tense like she thought he was going to fight her.  Yeah, right.

He just flipped her off and stayed where he was, leaning against the wall. He expected this to end in a beating, like usual. He was perpetually black and blue from the Pilots taking out their frustrations on him.

Anonymous

Re: Oh, Bite me. (Taly-Squeezles)
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2010, 02:12:20 pm »
Delilah sighed when she saw the other student give her the finger. Her form relaxed and she looked at the Pilots who look frustrated as hell. She couldn't blame them. All these candidates wanting to cause trouble. She was too tired to cause trouble. She was far too weak. The Pilot that was directing them looked at her then the other candidate. Delilah tried not to catch that look in his eyes. The Pilot had an idea.

"Delilah, why don't you go talk to June? See if you can get him to join us?" They waved their hand as if to push her faster in that direction. She growled more to herself than the Pilots. What was she going to do to convince this candidate to participate? It wasn't her job. Fucking Pilots. She brushed some stray strands out of her face and walked over to the other candidate.

"Hi, I'm Delilah." This candidate already seemed to be surly. She didn't want to piss him off anymore. "They want me to try and convince you to join in. I'm just gonna stand here for a minute or two." She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms looking at him. "That whole giving me the finger wasn't nice." She smirked at June.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal