Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Vicious DNA [Closed]  (Read 293 times)

Anonymous

Vicious DNA [Closed]
« on: June 12, 2009, 06:34:39 am »
Yaaaaaaawn

Danica was leaning forward in her chair looking closely at Latona's file. She had been staring at her old candidate's face for hours now. Cross referencing it with Alei, with Latona's own candidates, with other Pilots, then lastly Seekers. No sort of epiphany had popped up yet. At this point she was just hoping to hold off sleep longer. Or more accurately laying in bed trying to fall asleep. It had never been a problem before, well rarely, but now her brain just wouldn't stop running. This Seeker business was bad for the mind.

She was clicking through instances her finger moving in front of her quickly through files and results. Her eyes were flicking quickly following the files. Just negatives, over and over again. This was what the real meat of Seeker business was. Staring at empty paths all day. Danica wasn't surprised they were all so jaded and cynical. Took pleasure in the wrong things to take pleasure in.

Then Marshal's file came up. That skinny little... She looked at the two pictures next to each other remembering how much pestering he gave her about Latona. That she had failed as a Mentor with her because of her attitude and how she handled her own Candidates. Danica gritted her teeth and keyed in a couple sequences. Of course she was going to run a cross reference. It was her duty, plus she hoped something came up. Anything to make it worth staying up this late.

As the program was running she looked away, her hand under her chin holding her up. Her eyes fell closed. Then what had to awhile alter she was woken up by deep laughter inside her head. She found her head laying on her crossed arms on her desk. She was waking up slowly and her voice was groggy when she spoke.

"Roland why are you..." She felt a push to turn her head back to the screen and rubbed her eyes for a moment then did so. She looked at it for a minute then once the sleep was out of her eyes they went wide. So wide her eyes might have fallen right out of her head. "Are you..." Roland only continued to laugh. He knew what this would mean for Danica, one of her best nights in a long, long while.

Her hands moved quickly, double checking, triple checking, even maybe a fourth time. Then after she was done she leaned back in her chair her hand over her mouth. Everything about her was completely still till she spoke to Roland again.

"This moment is so fantastic...I just..."She runs a hand over her forehead. "I would have fantastic sex with this moment if it was a person." Roland laughed louder. "I...I have to call them." Her hands grab for her phone and started dialing Latona's number...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal