COMMUNITY > Open RP

FANcentral.vcn

(1/11) > >>

Anonymous:
[center:2hzxhoc1]Welcome to FANcentral.vcn, your source for media and celebrity fan-created fiction and artwork!  This site is approved for all Aedolian usergroups, but remember, we are a third-party host.  If you wish to avoid liability, we suggest that you choose a username unrelated to your real name!  You must register to post your work.  Please format all story uploads in plaintext and all art uploads in .rit, and make sure to use our template (see below).  Reviews are generally unmoderated, but try to use good judgment or we may have to step in!  We're all here to have fun!  Enjoy.[/center:2hzxhoc1]

--- Code: ---STORY UPLOAD TEMPLATE
[b]TITLE:[/b]
[b]USERNAME:[/b]
[b]CHARACTERS/PAIRING:[/b]
[b]SUMMARY:[/b]
[b]STORY TEXT:[/b]
--- End code ---

--- Code: ---ART UPLOAD TEMPLATE
[b]TITLE:[/b]
[b]CHARACTERS/PAIRING PORTRAYED:[/b]
[b]IMAGE:[/b]
[center][img](link)[/img][/center]
--- End code ---

--- Code: ---REVIEW TEMPLATE
[b]TITLE OF WORK REVIEWED:[/b]
[b]COMMENTS:[/b]
--- End code ---

This site is classified H6: AltMedia (Filtered Entertainment).  Use may be monitored.  Fancentral, Inc. is not responsible for any user-provided content.

[This is an IC thread.  Posts should be made in-character or as an NPC.  Celebrities include band members, actors, and Pilots; fictional characters include any character in, for instance, an IC television show.  Feel free to have heated discussions via reviews.]

Anonymous:
TITLE:  Young and Green.  And Hot.
USERNAME: OnFiyah
CHARACTERS/PAIRING: Sabela/Fala
SUMMARY:  Sabela runs into Fala while she's changing and much stuff happens. Plot? Wait, there has to be a plot?  This is a true story, man.  
STORY TEXT:

Sabela stood in the changing rooms.  She was wearing a tight top.  And a short skirt.  And heels, which she was removing slowly, standing on one leg.  OK, so she looked a little slutty.  But it was Sabela, so that's just accurate to fact.  Not that it's a bad thing, it's just true.  Fala walked in.

"Hi, Sabela," she said, her voice caressing the words like a breathy caressing voice that caresses things.  She'd had an eye on Sabela for awhile, even though she was supposed to be boffing that gray-haired ugly Pilot.  However, he wasn't in the womens' changing rooms, unless he was invisible, but in this story he wasn't, even though he would totally do that, and likely does.  He's creepy that way.  

Fala, unlike Sabela, was not wearing anything but a towel.  Her green hair dripped down the back of her neck.  They both had green hair (Sabela, incidentally, is a natural blonde, but she does not look good like that).  Fala knew Sabela really liked women, even though she tried to pretend she didn't.  Badly.

"Hi, Fala," Sabela said, noticing how sexily Fala stood, leaning against one wall, watching her.  She thought about how bitchy she'd been lately, and though, hm, maybe I need to relax a little and stop eating live babies.  In a sexy way, though.  She looked Fala up and down and thought, in addition, wow.  "So, uh," she said.

......  To be continued.  Reviews?

Anonymous:

--- Quote ---TITLE OF WORK REVIEWED: Young and Green. And Hot.
USERNAME: LilLightBulb
COMMENTS: I'm not sure if I'm entertained or afraid. It was... Interesting to read. Made me choke/laugh in a few spots. Good job, OnFiyah. I think.
--- End quote ---

Anonymous:

--- Quote ---REVIEW TEMPLATE
TITLE OF WORK REVIEWED:Young and Green. And Hot.
USERNAME: BurninFlme
COMMENTS:Hey, boy, this aint a place for wet dreams. But other than that, thats a /hot/ story. Too bad that aint never going to happen. Peace out.
--- End quote ---

Rhi-Rhi:

--- Quote ---REVIEW TEMPLATE
TITLE OF WORK REVIEWED: Young and Green. And Hot.
USERNAME: 1337 N1NJ4
COMMENTS: Honest question: are you on crack?

'Cuz srsly. MAJOR DNW.

...EWW.

And EWWWW to the reviewers up there! WTF! It's SABELA.

And FALA.

And mentioned MARSHAL.

EW.

Least sexy thing I've ever read, bb. |: Stop trying plz. Unless Sabela eats a baby and Fala shoots her. :D Then I'll read moar.
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version