Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Jorns Blog. Come on, Come all.  (Read 418 times)

Anonymous

Jorns Blog. Come on, Come all.
« on: May 19, 2009, 05:48:42 am »
All right. What's up guys. My first blog, I should feel accomplished, shouldn't I. Then why don't I? I guess that's going to be the topic of this first blog.

It's not just this blog, but most things I do, I don't get any grand sort of satisfaction. I got satisfaction from passing my candidate trials and becong a pilot, and other things on that scale.

Have any of you ever wondered what its all for, this struggle through life. Why do we do it? Is thier really a god? I don't think thier is, or wouldn't he have shown himself already?

What exactly is our purpose here? I mean, we live pretty boring lives, jsut going to work, and coming back home. Were born, grow up, work, and die. For what, a succesful life that means nothing in the end.

I think I need to find some meaning in my life. Maybe it's because I come home to an apartment and just plug into the net. I barely go out into the real world, barely do anything. Myabe I should do that more often. Get out there and meet people, make friends. Let's see what happens.

Signing off

~Jorn
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Jorns Blog. Come on, Come all.
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2009, 10:53:05 am »
Maybe you should study grammar in your free time! That'll be fun, right?

- Seiteki

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2009, 09:38:10 pm »
Sounds as though you could use a pet as well. *nods* It would be a start at the very least, to keep you from plugging into the net as soon as you arrive home.

~Trance

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2009, 09:19:33 am »
You find the Pilot life boring? O_o
Well, yes what I would suggest J brother of mine is that you go to bar.
Meet some ladies, or men if that's what you're into.
If you need pointed in the right direction I'm a good wing man most of the time.

-J. Tortes-

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal