Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Plots anyone?  (Read 486 times)

Anonymous

Plots anyone?
« on: May 10, 2009, 11:59:58 pm »
With my character Dermut? I assure you, he's really fun, haha. I don't really have any ideas at the moment, but let's think up one together! 8D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Plots anyone?
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2009, 12:41:08 am »
Ahhh, both your charries seem cool! I just have limited peeps right now and I dunno how to make any of them meet your boys XD; Closest I can get is Jinx, cuz she's also a mage-slave, but that's all I can come up with! But I am planning on joining other charries, so maybe one of them will work out better >.<

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2009, 04:20:48 am »
Okay let me know, 'cause I'm up for anything really. :) It might be fun to play around with Karn and Jinx. Karn tends to be pretty naïve, so I'm sure there will be some hilarity to be found there. Other than that, it sounds like they would get along well, although given Karn's mentality, there would probably be a lot of awkward moments.

Hm, Karn needs a Mordecai doesn't he? Although I suppose if he was hardly a threat and a bit of a lower mark in the breeding department, it may not be so important. I think it's impossible for him to say "no" to anyone.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2009, 08:30:12 am »
One possibility: you can NPC the Mordecai.  Some people do Mage-Mordecai pairs together; it's a little easier.  Alternatively, I think there are some ranches around (non-Tynova areas)--maybe there's a really powerful Mordecai around who controls a few Mages, including Karn?

Just an idea. ^^  I wish I could help you out, but playing a Mordecai just isn't my thing right now.

However, would people be interested if I set up a thread with Liv and maybe an NPC or two in the Lower City?  (talked about this with Black Hawk already)  The Lower City an underplayed area, but it could be fun.  And I'm in the mood for describing some sort of really weird fetish club.  Fun times.  So let me know if anyone is interested in an underground party at a club that's usually limited to a specific subculture, but in this instance is hosting a larger event, with lots of (albeit underground) publicity.  I've got class now, but I'll post the thread soon--already have a bit written.  People can use NPCs if ya want, too, if you don't have a Lower Caste or--I guess Pilots could come...

So, yeah. :)

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2009, 08:49:50 am »
Fetish club eh? Lower City you say? Well Sam, you KNOW Frazier would rock it there. Especially if it is an untapped part of the city for him.

=)

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2009, 12:05:57 pm »
Hahaha, they probably would be rather amusing together XD Jinx is like so full on all the time, I don't know what Karn would do with her! I wanted her to meet up with a lot of diff mages, so if you really don't mind, we can start a thread!
As for the Mordecai issue, Karn is probably like Jinx in that he's had a few different masters and probably spends time in between Mordecai where he is masterless. They've both been there for a long time it would seem, since he was bred and she came in when she was relatively young.
Knowing Jinx, she'd probably go around and try and find a Mordecai for him, lol XP

Ahh, I would poke in but right now I only have candidates and they are stuck in the ATC, lol

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2009, 11:53:57 pm »
Hehe the club will be fun~

And sure! Let's go throw the slave magies together! I'm cruel to my characters, haha. I like to see Karn uncomfortable (then again, it's pretty easy to make him feel that way).

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2009, 12:28:03 am »
The club thread!

Sorry the intro post is so long... got caught up with my NPC.  It's open, so feel free to join, everyone. ^^

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2009, 12:30:48 am »
Yay, okay! XD Ah..would you like to go first? XP *hates opening posts with a passion* Anywhere in Edanith you feel would be proper, I'll toss Jinx in there! ^_^

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2009, 08:48:48 am »
Ah okay, sure. Just give me some time to think of how to start it out!

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2009, 09:10:22 am »
I will throw Frazier in on that other one shortly ^_^
Woot fetish clubs!

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2009, 01:52:11 pm »
Haha, no problem! If you get stumped, just let me know and I'll whip something up XD It may not be good, but it'll be something! XP

Anonymous

« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2009, 07:12:04 am »
Quote from: "Kumachan"
Haha, no problem! If you get stumped, just let me know and I'll whip something up XD It may not be good, but it'll be something! XP

Oh no, I had a really good idea to play with. Unfortunately, it may take some working to come up with a reason for Jinx to be there. It shouldn't be too hard, but if you have trouble, I can help you with it or change something in my introduction.

I'll have to finish it later. The setting is a military hospital facility, and I'm thinking Karn will be shoved into general mage resource room, since he's not actually outstanding enough to be thrown around the ER or such things. So he'll be waiting around to handle smaller, more unimportant cases. In there, I'm sure there will be more than just healers, for a variety of reasons. It's a military building after all.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal