Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: [Un]limits  (Read 278 times)

Anonymous

[Un]limits
« on: May 10, 2009, 01:04:09 pm »
GENERAL OVERVIEW
What are your limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
Will do: Anything, so long as you let me determine the results. You don't even have to worry about only posting a move at a time. If you write what your character is attempting to do, I'll determine a way to let it flow and have my character retaliate/react. After all, sometimes attacks are in rapid succession, right?
Won't do: So long as you don't write my character's reactions (outside the obvious, like falling if a heavier person full on tackles my character to the ground), everything is good.
Ask me first: Don't have to ask me for anything about fights, unless you want something choreographed specifically.

How far can character injuries go?
Will do: Anything, save for anything permanently debilitating. Broken bones and knife/gun/whatever wounds are fine. Again, I'd prefer to be able to determine the damage on my character myself, but if you want to every now and then I'm fine with that as well. Don't do it every time, however.
Won't do: -
Ask me first: Permanent, serious injuries.

How far can torture go?
Will do: Anything, though it should probably be planned out at least to a certain extent before hand.
Ask me first: See above.

What about character death?
Will do: Attempts.
Ask me first: The success of attempts on my character's life will be determined by me, as obviously I will have to be willing to not play them again.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
Will do: Attempts.
Ask me first: If my character can be successfully changed.

What about healing?
Will do: Physical injuries.
Won't do: Mental "defects" and permanent disfigurations/debilitations.
Ask me first: If you are really determined to fix a permanent physical problem.

What are your limits in regards to sexual situations?
Will do: Anything. I'm fine with written out or fade to black, so that's your preference.
Ask me first: Success of attempted rape.

CHARACTER-SPECIFIC
Assume everything is allowed but what is listed here. I really don't have many limits at all, so...

Dermut Gottschalk
Permission needed: -
Not allowed: -
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal