Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: The Scorpion and The Hare. ((Riiiina Dear.))  (Read 3436 times)

Anonymous

Re: The Scorpion and The Hare. ((Riiiina Dear.))
« Reply #60 on: August 16, 2010, 12:34:57 pm »
"I bet you are really good at it." Satori continued moving to the song and over towards Lamb. She held out her hand to the other girl. She had a feeling that maybe Lamb would try to back out of the lesson. She would simply explain that Satori felt she owed her and how terribly sad she would be if Lamb did not allow her to help her relax.

She swayed her hips as she waited for the other girl.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #61 on: August 23, 2010, 02:11:07 pm »
Lamb shook her head, holding her hands up in front of her, "O-oh no. I-I have t-two left feet."

She really didn't want to try and dance in front of Satori. She would just looks silly and spastic next to Satori, "Y-you s-should keep d-dancing."

Anonymous

« Reply #62 on: August 28, 2010, 04:04:46 am »
"It's no fun if I'm dancing alone." She stopped for a minute and grinned at Lamb. Her rabbit ears were adorable Satori kind of wanted to touch them but she stopped herself. She was so glad to be having fun she didn't want it to get weird.

"Plus, I think me just dancing for you may qualify as something...odd." She stuck her tongue out at Lamb and started dancing again despite her previous statement. It was so nice to have a friend, or at least the start of one.

"I could try and teach you a little. I'm obviously not the best though." Satori pointed over her shoulder at her tail. "It throws off balance a bit."

Anonymous

« Reply #63 on: August 29, 2010, 04:43:22 pm »
Lamb's face went even redder at the odd comment and her eyes squeezed shut, "O-oh! N-no! I-i-it's n-o-o-ot like tha-at at all!"

She was starting to go into panic attack mode, her breathing getting shallower. She didn't want to mess everything up with Satori, but she was way to shy to dance and she wasn't sure what to do, "I-I-I do-don't think th-there is room..."

Anonymous

« Reply #64 on: September 05, 2010, 04:41:25 pm »
Satori could see the brunette starting to panic. She realized she was going to cause Lamb a mental breakdown. That wouldn't do at all. She stopped dancing and sat down next to the girl who seemed like she might start to hyperventilate at any moment. She put a hand on Lamb's and tried to catch her eye.

"Calm down hon, you don't have to." She gave a reassuring smile. She wondered how Lamb was going to survive the pressures of the candidate program. Hopefully it would smooth out that fear some, not that it such an instant reaction. Lamb was smart enough to kick the other candidates around the room, but that fear could do her in.

Anonymous

« Reply #65 on: September 17, 2010, 12:33:50 am »
Lamb nodded, shoulder's hunched and she wouldn't meet Satori's eyes. She was messing this up all over the place and she just wanted to puke. She couldn't believe this and now Satori was never going to talk to her again!

Her hands were clenched tightly in her lap and she tried to calm down. But her heart was still pounding a mile a minute from the panic earlier. She just wished she could be cool and normal and not such a loser.

Anonymous

« Reply #66 on: September 19, 2010, 12:21:19 pm »
Satori could see she wasn't calming down at all. She was really panicking. She felt terrible about trying to push her to dance now. She shut off the music and sat down on the bed next to Lamb and put an arm around her shoulders.

"Honey, I'm sorry I upset you. I didn't mean to. I just didn't think." She sighed  and pulled Lamb into a hug. She just hoped it didn't make her even more upset.

Anonymous

« Reply #67 on: September 26, 2010, 01:25:09 pm »
Lamb went utterly still at the hug, then she melted into it, squeezing the other girl tightly. She had missed stuff like this. Friend stuff, hugs, all those things she had taken for granted back home and were so hard to find here. All the candidates seemed to have ulterior motives or hidden agendas. She was just glad that Satori wasn't angry with her for her spazz-y behavior.

"I-I'm s-sorry. I-I'm just very nervous."

Anonymous

« Reply #68 on: October 01, 2010, 01:33:49 pm »
Satori grinned and touched some of Lamb's hair when she hugged her tightly. It felt good to hug someone. It felt even better to have the hug returned it had been forever since Satori had gotten a genuine one from anybody but her Dad. She hadn't even talked to him in a few weeks. She sighed and patted Lamb's shoulder.

"Don't worry! I'm nervous too. I haven't made made friends since I got here so it's so nice to have one."

Anonymous

« Reply #69 on: October 03, 2010, 11:40:56 pm »
"R-really? B-but you are s-so cool." Lamb snuggled into the hug, happy to have the simple contact. It was surprising how much she had missed this. "A-and I'm g-glad we're friends. I-I'm glad I could h-help with your homework."

Anonymous

« Reply #70 on: October 08, 2010, 06:41:47 pm »
Satori shook her head at Lamb. She was surprised the girl thought she was so cool. Satori didn't really feel cool most of the time. She felt like an outsider. She could really understand where this girl was coming from. It was so nice to have that again. She wanted to change herself into something that was important. She wanted to succeed for herself. Sometimes though it was hard to do that when she was so lonely.

"Hey, I'm not that cool hon. I'm glad you could help me too! I thought I might be a lost cause." She grinned at the girl unable to stop herself.

"So, what next?"

Anonymous

« Reply #71 on: October 20, 2010, 03:45:32 pm »
"N-next?" Lamb blinked, then gave a small shrug, "I-I don't k-know. I don't d-do a whole lot...um...I'm s-sorry." She fidgeted in her chair, racking her brain, "We...uh...we c-could go to the...um...rec room?"

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal