Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: To FernSulo@shooflyshoe.aed, From PC_Sulo@vcnop.cit  (Read 267 times)

Anonymous

To FernSulo@shooflyshoe.aed, From PC_Sulo@vcnop.cit
« on: March 29, 2009, 06:32:26 pm »
Hey, Mom,

How are you doing?  How's the new line?  Thank me later if racing stripes come in this season.  I miss you, I'm healthy and reasonably content, and I'll stop in when they next let me into the city on my own.

Pretty damn busy here, speaking of.  I am trying to play nicely with the other children.  I share my toys.  My pyrokinetic control has been better.  Before you ask, Gabriel is fine, too.  I just stopped in to see Kit, remember I told you about her, we had a Ceiling Tea.  Juvenile maybe.  But you know.  I'm not miserable.  I still have your blue shirt.

They haven't given me any Candidates, because, mother, I have only been a Pilot for six months.  I don't have a girlfriend, boyfriend, wife, or etc., particularly not Sabela.  I told you; I like her, but it is a liking nicely tempered by utter hatred.  Why you like her, I have no idea--have you read the gossip blogs lately?  I ask you.

I'll stop in to see you when I get a chance.  Thanks for the WoW um... package.... what do you call it?  Do you have any idea what my friends will say when I tell them I've joined my mother's Guild?  Hilarious, actually, though I have to get clearance to connect to your channel.  The opening code for my Warlock dude is HG2742, right?  

Give my best to L. and D.--tell them how's-your-father for me.  And >< that I may be seeing them on WoW.  

Yeah, yeah. I warn you, though, I might just join Gabriel's Guild, he's so popular.  No, I don't like him 'like that.'  I don't like Gyver like that, either, and you can tell him so.  Don't think I didn't notice what you were up to last time I stopped by your office.

Love,
Liv
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal