Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: About Keeper  (Read 385 times)

Anonymous

About Keeper
« on: March 16, 2009, 09:29:20 pm »
J. S. Pardi and his mythical crates don't seem to exist, if anyone ever bothers looking for them. From this point on, attempting to access Keeper's account will result in only this:

Code: [Select]
Callsign> Keeper
Password> *******

Error 839: This callsign was invalidated as of 1925 hours.
Gospels find the following subnetwork post.

Keeper's one of the few callsigns registered prior to the December operation that was not recruited face-to-face. After several months of lurking, Keeper showed up again, conveniently in time for the scientist's message. Having already suspected he was our mole, I forwarded a sting to him --

There will be an investigation. I trust I can prove my innocence, but if not:

I have left two crates of the item [10,000 vials] in the Aedolisian Middle Level ready for distribution.

J. S. Pardi

Ask around.

Peace,
Neelam

-- and asked him to perform a very specific, detectable action before picking it up and moving it to a safe location for me. That should have set off alarm bells for any legit Gospel who'd just spent months in deep cover, but I'll be very surprised if Seekers are not asking for Pardi right now.

Thanks for playing, Marshal.

Yours truly,
Sylph
« Last Edit: March 17, 2009, 11:15:47 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

Re: About Keeper
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2009, 02:48:29 pm »
And so one of the proverbial cells falls.

If you suspect another mole, kindly let at least one of us know. We can't afford to lose a member simply because they ran off to expose a mole alone, and screwed up in the process. With two minds, there is less chance of such an operation failing.

...it was Marshal? Wonderful. That means he knows exactly where this subnetwork is.

It looks like the snake may make off with the eggs, yet.

-Vallewida
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: About Keeper
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2009, 03:40:05 pm »
That was close.

Almost too close.

Keeper's infiltration has made everything suspect.  If one seeker was here, maybe the others will follow. Caution seems to be of the utmost importance now more than ever...

Damn....

We should all keep our eyes peeled for anything, or anyone, else suspicious.

-Slider out.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal