Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Reporting in  (Read 728 times)

Anonymous

Reporting in
« on: October 03, 2007, 05:30:58 am »
Cain brought the Rift Raptor to bear on the seond floor of the docking bay, holding his ship in space by firing all stablisers he opened a com link with the station by pressing a small button on the side of his helmet

This is space pilot Cain Jeshen on patrol, on board the Rift Raptor, requesting permission to board, over.

This is Libra Communication and Tactical Advisor Corporal Neb, Please state Pilot ID and mission please, Over

-574-BT and a routine patrol over Earth space, over

Copy that and confirmed, are you planning on returning to space anytime soon? over

No, over

Please head to long term dock Alpha-1 and enjoy your stay, await for the hanger bay to open before proceeding, anything else? over

Nothing pressing Over and out

Closing the coms link, Cain watched as diagnostic information flashed across his visor, nothing he already knew. With a chuckle he saw the hanger bay open and firing the thrusters he made a smooth entrance, using side thrusters he spun the Rift Raptor around and made a light landing. Removing his restraints he awaited for the hanger bay to shut.

Command Ai: Save Log

Command not recognised please check parenthesis

What?! i just want to save the log, come on your stupid AI

Command still not recognised, system reboot in process

Maybe he shouldn't have flown so close to the magnetic storm after all, sighing Cain popped the hatch and took off his helmet, leaping out of the cockpit he casually mentioned to the deck hands that ran to check the ship

Might wanna take a look at the AI, shes a bit deranged

Tapping in the access code to leave the hanger Cain checked his wrist com, he still had to report.....maybe he could leave to visit Cancer in a few hours if he was lucky, blindly ignoring the passage way Cain stepped out
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2007, 03:37:49 am »
As he stepped out of the hanger he was almost bowled over by a young woman who was rushing to out from the hangers, cursing he called out

Watch it, some of us have jobs to do!

Hearing a loud beep on his wrist com he turned and pressed a button to open the coms link

Cain Jeshen here

Cain my boy, ah yes, the results of your patrol please

No problem Captain, saw an unidentified craft leaving space station Cancer and heading for earth, she did not fire her environ breaks, aside from that it all looks clean

You always were our stations eyes and ears wern't you

Yes sir. I ask permission to carry out a recon to Cancer, just in case somethings afoot

hmm... Cancer eh? thats what  half a day's flying at full afterburn, your sure your ship can take that?

Dont worry sir.

It's my job to lad, request accepted, when you return i will demand a full report, closing com link

Cain chuckled to himself, somethings were almost to easy
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Anonymous »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal