Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Taiyou Protocol - Uncharted planet.  (Read 314 times)

Anonymous

Taiyou Protocol - Uncharted planet.
« on: February 18, 2009, 01:24:43 am »
Subject: Uncharted planet, procedures and recommendations
Concern: Taiyou Military Protocol

To:
General Ichiro Hakuro - Global Military Forces, Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto, Maritime Military Forces, Her Imperial Majesty Yukiko Takayama

Code: [Select]
Connecting...
Connection complete

Establishing protocol v-30 Superluminal Protocol - 5A

Establish complete

Commencing datalink...

Commencement complete...

commence message transmission and input
[/color]
Body: I've finally arrived at the uncharted world and the source of the Mana beacons that Station A and Outpost 6722-A have picked up, needless to say I am utterly disgusted with what I found. I will continue to make contact with the natives, however I have been greeted with a quasi-friendly response from otherworlders, the natives of the planet we are in orbit from have greeted the personnel I have sent with hostility. Furthermore, I require reinforcements, and the rest of my battle group, I have noticed that the nation of Aedolis is hostile, from the interception of messages, which will be analyzed and further decoded, my conclusion however.. is complete military action against this world, and the countries within, then we can begin terraform operations immediately.

Commandant Ayako Katamura, Imperial Taiyou Navy - Kaze no Tani
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal