Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: To Pilot Cross, From Candidate Devi  (Read 250 times)

Anonymous

To Pilot Cross, From Candidate Devi
« on: February 15, 2009, 01:16:14 am »
To: Pilot Noble Cross Letendre

Sir, I am aware that we haven't formally met yet, but as far as I was aware, you are my official mentor. I had a small run in with another Pilot, I believe his name was Trance. And I admit that I approached him and his candidate, but I hadn't been aware they were in a meeting of any kind.

And I never said or did anything remotely traitorous. All I did was say hello and talk briefly with the candidate and I thought something slightly rude about him. Which isn't very proper of me, I know, but I can't really help what I think. And I thought that we weren't supposed to be punished for our thoughts.

But to get to the point of this message, is that I feel Pilot Trance's response was way out of line. I don't exactly know what he did, but I think he activated a ton of my pain senors for several seconds. Whatever it was was absolutely excruciating and I feel undeserved.

As your candidate, I felt that I should bring the incident to your attention. Thank you for you time.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal