Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: ATC Text Adventure  (Read 2391 times)

Anonymous

ATC Text Adventure (7 Points)
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2009, 02:00:22 pm »
>examine Roman

Roman doesn't look good at all. Then again, he's dead. The voices out in the hall get louder.

>exit room

You open the door and stride down the hallway, not even looking back. Marshal pushes past you, an insignificant candidate, and by the time he reaches the room you're running. You frantically make your way back to the candidate dorms, open the door of your own room, and dive under the covers.

There is a Map of the ATC and a Pie Tin on the table next to you.

*** You have gained 2 points! This is a restore spot. ***

>[blink:1hqqstqq]|[/blink:1hqqstqq]

Thanks to Rhi for blinkytext. I love it!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: ATC Text Adventure
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2009, 02:05:01 pm »
>examine Map of the ATC

>pick up pie tin

Anonymous

ATC Text Adventure (7 Points)
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2009, 02:18:53 pm »
>examine Map of the ATC

You unfold the paper and examine it. After straining your eyes for a little while, you refresh your memory. The ATC's a vast complex, but you are only allowed in a few rooms - namely the Training Hall, the Cafeteria, your Candidate Dorm, and Classrooms 112 and 118. You remember 118 because Roman got a candidate hammered there once, or so the rumors say. Come to think of it, the details might have been changed a bit over the years...

...in any case, you can now Go To any of these locations.

>pick up pie tin

You pick up the Tie Pin. It's a designer synthetic-gold tack which you wore to your first day of mentorship (with a tie!) before you realized that everyone was really laid-back. It's not much of a weapon, but it'll do.

Oh, I'm sorry. You said Pie Tin, right? You pick that up too. It's almost worthless as a shield, but maybe at some point you'll bake a pie for a Pielot or something.

>[blink:38jh5i0c]|[/blink:38jh5i0c]

Anonymous

Re: ATC Text Adventure
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2009, 05:05:22 pm »
>Go to Training Hall

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal