Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Gothic's requestings for character depictions  (Read 456 times)

Anonymous

Gothic's requestings for character depictions
« on: January 07, 2009, 02:19:54 am »
Basically I want to create depictions of your characters, animals they have etc. If I haven't rp'ed with you and only have a loose description that's okay too. In fact, that's the kind of thing that I want. Fantasy is the kind of thing I am looking to do. That includes sc-fi.

Notes about my things
- I am terrible at signatures. Most of my things start out as wallpaper size and then I cut them and make smaller versions.
- I want to be able to post them on my dA. I'm not going to pinch your charries ;)
- I'm making the images for RoTE use only, if you want to use them elsewhere. Ask and I would be more than happy to let you, but I don't like surprises in that way. :)
- My credit stays on the image.

Now for shameless whoring!

http://www.gothicsword.deviantart.com]Gothic's dA account

And if anyone has any ideas for races/creatures they wouldn't mind me having a go at. They're welcome too. XD
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Gothic's requestings for character depictions
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2009, 12:59:44 am »
How could I pass that up? Feel free to have a run at mine, if you want. Especially Entropy.

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2009, 01:56:05 pm »
Mine are up for poking at too. Any of them you find interesting. =D Satori, Makani and Idina are on my list of people I want to see drawn Frazier too.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2009, 10:25:44 pm »
Excellent, I'll read your apps and poke around for some threads to get some muse. XD Hopefully you will see some things soon.

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2009, 02:45:11 pm »
Awesomely, awesome.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal