Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Test subject, anyone?  (Read 334 times)

Anonymous

Test subject, anyone?
« on: November 30, 2008, 12:37:49 pm »
Hello!

I'm new here, and just joined Kav - a character I think I'm going to have a lot of fun with!

He's a psychic test subject in TRIM, and he needs someone to interact with...so if anyone has a character who would like to introduce themselves to my lad, I'd be more than happy to start a thread. I'm keen on some kind of relationship with one of the doctors, but anything will do! Just jog over to the profile board and see if you're interested.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Test subject, anyone?
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2008, 01:22:15 pm »
Aaahhh! XD

...Imer needs a test subject. :3

If you don't mind hanging out with an anthro cyborg platty for a scientist. He's quite amiable.

Unless you want someone more sadistic, then I'm sure there are other scientists around. :p

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2008, 02:02:37 pm »
Oy, I love Kav! <3  He reminds me of my other character, Liv... but yeah, I've got  TRIM scientist too, Neelam Macario (see signature).  Hey Kurai, can we share him?

Neel mostly does things to people after they're dead, but I suppose if the subject is fresh he could limit himself to EEG-esque scans...

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2008, 02:04:33 pm »
Two scientists at once! Sounds like fun! Threads with just two people can get boring sometimes.

Tell you what, I'll post him in the Omega Wing and then you guys can reply at will...

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal