Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Kiri's Limits Prevent Catastrophes  (Read 286 times)

Anonymous

Kiri's Limits Prevent Catastrophes
« on: November 16, 2008, 02:45:46 pm »
GENERAL OVERVIEW
What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
    Will do: Things such as grabbing my character, shoving them, or simple things like shaking hands do not need my permission and are totally okay!

Won't do: Stuff that is just ridiculous, such as stabbing my character, watching the blood flow, and then going in for a second blow right after they have a sip of some tea.

Ask me first: About drastic, life changing fights in general. If you plan on doing some pretty drastic attacks, I'd like to know about it first! [/list]

How far can character injuries go?

Will do: I prefer to react first when it comes to character injuries. You can make a lunge for my character, but I would like to decide if said lunge hits or not, and describe if its bleeding, scratched, etc. Leave some room for me to decide how I should react! For example, if Bob is going to hit Selena with a spell that will make the wound turn purple, say that somewhere in your post, so I know how Selena's arm should act once the spell hits. Injuries can go as far as broken bones, but let's not rip off limbs here.

Won't do: Lost limbs, eek! And please don't do things such as, "Bob stabbed Selena in the chest. She bled." You can say, "Bob made a move to stab Selena in the chest" and I'll decide if it hits/bleeds.

Ask me first: Broken bones really should be asked about first. Besides that... that's it, really. [/list]

How far can torture go?
        Will do: Everything and everything.

Won't do: Torture is really a lenient subject with me. Give me all you got.

Ask me first: About the torture in general. As long as you clear it with me first, I really don't care about any form of torture my characters are subjected to. Just PM me and be like, "Hey, I'm gonna cut, whip and shock Selena into submission now, is that cool?" If the situation is plausible, then sure, it's cool. Knock yerself out. [/list]

What about character death?
          Will do: Ask permission before character death!

Won't do: Death that is unplanned and not given permission for.

Ask me first: Before you kill my characters, ask![/list]

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?

Will do: I'll consider it... Just ask me first.

Won't do: Transformation without asking me first.

Ask me first: About transformation in general! [/list]

What about healing?

Will do: Heal away minor injuries, but if you're going to try to cure a defect, I'd rather you asked first.

Won't do: Healing defects without asking!

Ask me first: About healing major defects in general.[/list]

What are your limits in regards to sexual situations?

Will do: Kissing/making out, sexual advances, any of that doesn't really need my permission.

Won't do: Rape without asking. I might be alright with it if there's a good reason for it and the like. But ask me first.

Ask me first: About sex in general. Depending on where the thread leads, I would be willing to type it out, but fade-to-black is something I'm alright with - and more likely to use - as well.[/list]

CHARACTER-SPECIFIC
                Nothing for here as of yet!
                « Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal