Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Havaror Tyekkson, Mordecai  (Read 292 times)

Anonymous

Havaror Tyekkson, Mordecai
« on: March 20, 2008, 06:27:25 pm »
________________Runes on the Wall[/size]

"The duties I do are for Edanith, to control those who would destroy this land."

"I fight with honour and with pride, I will never falter, I will never retreat, I will watch the Apocalypse with both eyes open."

Name Havaror Tyekkson
Name Meaning First name means High Guardian
Nick-names Hav mostly, or Master.
Birthday May 27th
Zodiac Sign May’s Zodiac?
Age 100
Gender Male
Sexual Orientation Heterosexual
Single or Taken?  Single
Species Baldyurdian
Blood-type  It’s close to A+
Height 6’7
Weight  212 lbs
Eye Color Shiny silver
Hair Color Fiery bronze
Affiliation  Edanith
Religion N/A
Occupation  Mordecai
Birth Place  Edanith
Location Earthish
Most Used Phrase(s) “Why would I hurt you?” “Bacon?”
Character of Mine Most Likely to... raise pigs in his basement so he can eat them later.
Finished Threads
Current Threads

__________________And the runes in the tomb did say

Physical Description
When you see Havaror, you would believe that he is one of those big brutes who would crush all those in his path while swinging a giant hammer. Not so with this typical Baldyurdian, one who isn’t even a full Baldyurdian for that matter. The small group of refugees who came to Earth and settled in Edanith interbred with the people there, but the noble spirit stayed with them. Havaror kept the bulky muscular build that his people all had in common. Once they were a great race of warriors, but they have become more enlightened in fact. His hair falls in long locks, fiery bronze, shimmering almost in the light. His skin is a peach colour, just like a human, but it has a golden tinge to it. His large frame can be quite intimidating, and despite looking awkward, he actually can be quite nimble. His face looked like someone has built it from steel and stone, rough and jagged, with a strong jaw, somewhat large nose, and a smile with teeth that could probably bite a person’s arm in half with no trouble. His legs are thick like tree trunks, his arms built like cannons (Oooo yeah, tickets to the gun show!) and a torso that could be tank armour.

Personality
Now, despite the fact that Havaror looks like he could snap a man in half with his bare hands, he is actually a kind and gentle person. Of course, if he is really angered, he isn’t above showing it by a display of brute force. Like a gentle giant who can be not so gentle when the time is right. He’s a bit of a literature man, he enjoys reading, the finer things of life, and of course, a nice barrel of alcohol is always good. Instead of being a violent drunk, he’s more of a rougher fellow, one who likes to get more…touchy feely with people. Cuddly almost!

Weaknesses
He’s sensitive to rather hot temperatures, he’s not a big fan of loud noises which cause him to fly into a rage, he also isn’t the biggest fan of zero gravity, or of slippery conditions like ice and what not.

Strengths
He loves cold temperatures,  a rather strong fighter when he enters a rage, he’s also got a high pain threshold, and stubborn as an ox when it comes to a fight, he’s also got quite the stamina, his endurance is almost second to none.

Women, Alcoholic beverages, bacon, music, chocolate, the VCN, pictures of space, flowers

Dislikes
Fire, people who ruin the earth, isn’t fond of the sun, not a big fan of the sun, high pitched noises and such.

Magic/Abilities
No magical abilities of course, being a Mordecai, but he’s got the ability to control magic when he’s got a mage under his control. There is also his whole…rage issue, which is more of a species trait, which include activating glands in his body that are associate with rage, like adrenal glands and what not.

Family
His family, including five generations all the way back to his great great grandparents live in Edanith. His people tend to live to about six hundred years or so, if of course they don’t get killed. He has several brothers and sisters also scattered around.

Friends
He’s got a few, here and there, he likes to think of them more of battle buddies, people who will fall in battle with him.

Foes
None yet!

History
His people came to earth almost 800 years ago, as refugees from their own solar system which had been under attack. They found Earth and settled there in Edanith, finding the people there more agreeable, trying to even help with the restoration of Earth in any way possible. Instead of staying to their own people, they began to breed amongst the humans to share their traits, bolster the human genetic code, and to see if it was possible. It very much was so, but in Havaror’s case he gained the strong psychic power of being a Mordecai. Unlike most of his family, he entered the military, which most humans had expected from the Baldyurdians really from the large race of people. Of course, he was able to rise through the ranks, becoming respected by the people for his gentle demeanour and protective nature.

Commentary
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Anonymous »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal