Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Mazz L. Tomb, Scientist  (Read 299 times)

Anonymous

Mazz L. Tomb, Scientist
« on: September 14, 2007, 08:00:01 am »
__________________ ?Entering TRIM Database?

"Forgive me for what I do, I will never enjoy it."

"I get through the strife and the pain with those closest to me."

Enter Name Mazz L. Tombs
Meaning of your Moniker Just made it up
Nick-names Mazzy
 Date of birth CLASSIFIED : Access denied
Zodiac Sign Irrelevant
Age 31
Gender Male
Sexual Orientation CLASSIFIED: Access denied
Single or Taken? CLASSIFIED: Access denied
Species Human
Blood-type CLASSIFIED : Access denied
Height 6’0
Weight 150
Eye Color Deep green
Hair Color Shocking white
Affiliation TRIMmer
Religion CLASSIFIED : Access denied
Occupation Works at TRIM as a- CLASSIFIED : Access denied
Birth Place CLASSIFIED : Access denied
Location TRIM
Most Used Phrase(s) “Fascinating.”  “Remarkable.” “Not very interesting now…”
Character of Mine Most Likely to... forget to eat because he’s so busy
Finished Threads
Current Threads

__________________Deep in the Personnel Files

Physical Description
Mazz looks like a well distinguished man. His hair turned white at the age of 15, something common in all his family dating back generations. Mazz has a very serious look to him, his face only seeming to change when he’s experimenting in the TRIM Labs. Green eyes, as deep as the forest depths, a quaint smile on thin lips. A few wrinkles are visible on his forehead and near the corners of eyes, though with his white hair they only seem to help his look. Not a very buff man, there are barely signs of visible muscles on his body. He seems to look more athletic than anything, having an early morning routine of running around his quarters and in the hallways before work. Mazz looks somewhat gaunt though, starved almost from a lack of eating at regular intervals. Mazz wears a small pair of glasses, round framed glasses that are directly hooked up to the interface on his PDA, allowing him to keep the PDA in his pocket while using his hands during experiments.

Personality
They say every man needs a hobby. Mazz found one at an early age. Studying mages and psychics. He was fascinated with them, how they were able to reach into a deep untapped part of their mind to unlock powers that very few can access. This drove him to become obsessed with his work, trying to find out everything he could. Was it genetics? Was it predetermined or did magic just somehow happen.  He’s a bit of a recluse, preferring more to spend time with the works of the scientists than actual scientists.  Socially awkward, his main concern is feeding his obsession then interacting with people. Some would call him cold and focused.

Weaknesses
Mazz is physically weak really, not having the proper equipment or time to train the upper body strength.

Not much of a fighter, he’s only got a basic knowledge of hand to hand fighting, firearm instruction and bladed weapon use. If a fight does arise, he prefers to call security or simply throw out a flash and smoke bomb then disappear in the confusion.

Strengths
Mazz is a fast runner, training that over anything. While he doesn’t have the stamina for a long distance, fast run, he can jog for quite a while or run really fast in short bursts, depending on what the situation calls for.

It probably doesn’t need to be said that Mazz is rather intelligent, but I’ll say it anyways. He’s studied for years and has gained practical knowledge among other little skills. He knows his way around a computer terminal, and is rather good at finding ways into encrypted things, despite having the access clearance for it.

Working, studying, jogging, calming music, synthesized tea, animals, some poetry

Dislikes
Interruptions, fighting, loud noises, bars, parties, clubs, anything really that has a large gathering of socialites

Magic/Abilities
He’s got no magic and no psychic abilities. He’s just smarter than the average bear!

Family
Mazz’s father and mother are retired, currently traversing the galaxy looking for new things to study. His brother is on earth somewhere studying the mutant population and generic radiation.

Friends
A select few people he 'likes working with’ they aren’t so much friends as they are people he can stand to talk to.

Foes
Not too many people like Mazz for his distant attitude and arrogant personality, so people tend to dislike him for that matter.

History
He’ll get a history when I get some smores dammit.

Commentary
Ah he’ll be neat I think! A complex enigma wrapped in a mystery then put into a mysterious box labelled mystery and mysteriously shipped via mystery mail to the Isle of Mystery in the sea of Mysteries.

Sounds kinda mysterious.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2008, 02:51:26 am by Anonymous »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal