Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Kazzt, Spy  (Read 241 times)

Anonymous

Kazzt, Spy
« on: September 20, 2007, 09:49:50 pm »
__________________ ?Electric Boogaloo? [/size]

"Watch me dance, come and join me, and while we do, tell me your country's secrets"

"How do you spell "Counter-Intelligence"?"

Whisper your name in my ear Kazzt.
Deep Down Inside No meaning  
A rose by any other name? None
 When do I sing sweet sixteen? Milky way format is March twenty first
Oh those signs in the sky Does not apply
Ghost in the wishing well Seventy
Sex baby sex baby Feminine
The motion of your ocean Undetermined
Share this dance with me? Single
Species Plasmin
Blood-type Energy
Height 5’5
Weight 13 lbs (This is not a mistake, you’ll see)
Eye Color Glowing blue
Hair Color Soft glowing blue
Affiliation N/A
Religion None
Occupation Agent of the Plasmin
Birth Place Vega
Location Space
Most Used Phrase(s) “What in the bzzzzt?”
Character of Mine Most Likely to... be the cause of power outages
Finished Threads
Current Threads

__________________I wanna know you inside and out!

Physical Description
The Plasmin people are almost completely made up of energy. Their entire structure is created from a thick substance that for all intents and purposes is like Plasma. The Plasmin people all appear to look similar to each other, that is to say they look like humanoids that have glowing blue skin while one can see swirling yellows and reds below the surfaces of their skin-like membranes. Their eyes are a much darker blue, but that doesn’t stop them from glowing as bright as the rest of their body. The most interesting thing about them is they do appear to have clearly defined feminine and masculine bodies. While at one time they were actually a physical race, after various genetic and theoretical experiments they shed off their bodies and became the Plasmin. This race has two distinct forms they can take, one where they assume a form of energy, allowing them to pass through matter and the like without a problem, and their second form where they assume a solid mass and become a physical entity. This transformation takes about fifteen minutes, so they can not simply change at will to escape situations.

That being said, Kazzt looks very much like other female of her race. With some curves around her hips, shapely legs, and a petite bosom, its obvious Kazzt is feminine in her race. Her facial features are almost completely non-existent; unless you look closely you’ll be able to make out a button nose and mouth. While the Plasmin people speak through sonic vibrations caused by electrically stimulated particles, they often give off the illusion of talking with their mouths.

One of the most interesting things about the Plasmin people, is if they are in their physical form and a being with a bioelectrical pulse touches them, they go very dim except for the part where they’re touched, which glows and one can see low level electricity zapping to their fingertips (Think of a Plasma Lamp). The current isn’t even enough to feel, but the visual effect is amusing.

Personality
Kazzt is generally a friendly woman, she’s always open to learning more about new people (Including their secrets if possible) and seeing new things she hasn’t experienced before in her part of the universe. Kazzt isn’t very honest however, and she isn’t above lying, stealing, cheating, and blackmail to get whatever it is she wants. She seems to adore lying, finding deceit to be the most intriguing thing she’s ever discovered. Kazzt is outgoing, far from being shy, but she often takes on different personas that span various emotions and habits, so she’s always acts different. (Basically she’s an actor! A thespian if you will.)

Weaknesses
Since she is an entity of energy, one way to trap her is to use…glass with negatively charged current covering it. This stops them in their physical forms and energy forms from escaping. You can also use fields of electromagnetic energy to produce the same effect. However with fields she can escape easily by simply becoming physical and walking through it.

Kazzt, when in pure energy form, can be weakened if one were to harvest the energy using an inductor of sorts to siphon energy from her. While she can’t fully be drained of energy (as she will turn into a physical form before she is completely absorbed) she can be severely weakened.

Strengths
She’s a darn good actor; most of her friends are even unsure who the real Kazzt is. She’s very good at being someone else, a different person for the right job. While she does have her own personality, she often reserves that for when she isn’t working and is able to just relax without any prying eyes.

Positively charged electricity, acting, Virtual Entertainment Recordings (Movies basically), exploring new galaxies

Dislikes
Negatively charged forces, getting caught, getting trapped in things, getting experimented on, having her energy drained

Magic/Abilities
She can feed off electricity, plain and simple. However she can only feed off energy that is the same as her. So she is a positive force, which means she can only absorb positive current to bolster herself. She can also feed off positively charged radiation and the like. As long as it has a positive charge to it, she can feed off of it.

She can pass through almost any matter when she’s turned herself into her form of energy. There are select things she can’t walk through, but those don’t happen very often.

Family
The Plasmin people don’t exactly have an idea of Paternal and Maternal, they are spawned through a bonding process where two Plasmin meld together and a new Plasmin is formed. However, the original Plasmin does not hold thought of being Parents, nor does the new Plasmin recognize the originals as Mother or Father.

Friends
She has a few friends back on her home world in Vega but right now in the Milky Way she has no friends.

Foes
She has quite a few enemies and even a nemesis in Vega, but now in a whole different Galaxy she has no enemies.

History
I stand by the original comment of Smores for History.

Commentary
« Last Edit: March 20, 2008, 02:51:28 am by Anonymous »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal