Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Skarol, Traveller  (Read 242 times)

Anonymous

Skarol, Traveller
« on: September 08, 2007, 03:09:31 pm »
_______________________ ??A Little Bit of Madness??

[center:3ff2o1cp]"When this is over, you'll be a new cuisine."

"I'm not evil, I'm just very lonely, but I'll never admit that."[/center:3ff2o1cp]

Moniker Skarol
Nick-names Skar
Day Entered the World Luvick 21
Current Age as of Earth Standard 29
Gender Male
Partner Status Single
Species Viteran
Height 6’0
Weight 163
Eye Color Gold
Hair Color A dark blue
Affiliation -
Religion -
Occupation Traveller
Birth Place Viter 5
Location Nomadic
Most Used Phrase(s) “You look good enough to eat!”
Character of Mine Most Likely to... Skin someone and eat them.
Finished Threads
Current Threads

Down the Rabbit hole_______________ ___

Physical Description
What’s to say about Skarol? His skin is a deep lavender colour, the strange skin feels almost rough when you run your hand across it one way, but the other way it feels smooth. He looks like a normal man really, until you get his shirt and shoes off. Growing from the side of his torso, all down the sides are four tentacles, usually they stay wrapped around his body until he needs them. They are flayer tentacles, meaning they have little hooks in them for gripping onto things carefully. Usually he rends the flesh of his enemies with him. His mouth has two rows of dagger sharp teeth, great for cutting and slicing people up. His eyes are almost completely gold, sparkling like jewels are two green dots, the pupils of his eyes. His legs are thick, composed of muscle mostly, with strange feet. They’re four toed feet, with three large toes in the front, and one toe at the heel. They wrap around things if need be, but mostly he uses them for the adhesive power so he can walk up walls. Long thing hair, he often keeps the dark blue hair in a ponytail.

Personality
Skarol is…an asshole to say the least. He delights in playing with people’s emotions and lives, and loves taking hostages and making them into his new apprentices. He has very little regard for life, except for his own of course. He enjoys ruining people’s worlds, making them into mindless slaves for his own purpose. He will act friendly and enjoyable, and when he has them firm enough in his grasp, he will let his true colours show. He’s only worried about himself, and where his next meal will come from. Everyone else is there for his amusement, and his eating pleasure.

Weaknesses
Skarol is sensitive to cold temperatures, he will slow down in them and enter a state of metabolic hibernation.

He’s also got a deadly allergy, one that stems from citrus fruit. While he can have a little bit of it, he cannot eat any fruit that contains a great amount of citrus, much to his displeasure.

Strengths
Skarol is resilient in heat, the hotter it gets around him, the faster he moves and the faster his mind moves. Therefore, he likes to keep himself very warm, often bundled up until he gets to his ship.

Torture, flesh from sentient beings, warm temperatures, lizard and serpentine creatures, conversation

Dislikes
Cold temperatures, the cold depths of space, cryogenic sleep, citrus fruits

Magic/Abilities
Skarol has strong psychic powers, much of which he uses as telekinesis, though sometimes he’ll reach out and probe minds.

His flayer tentacles are a great asset, being able to stretch out almost 7 feet long and grip onto things with a powerful grip. He’s also good at entangling people and dragging them into him so he might rend their flesh and eat them.

Family
None that he cares about

Friends
None at all!

Foes
He’s eaten most of his foes.

History
Bah, I’ll put this in later once I figure it out.

Commentary Ahhh! he’s a big purple people eater! 8D Yay!
« Last Edit: March 20, 2008, 02:51:20 am by Anonymous »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal