Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Mitt Toque, Indigenous Fairy's Manager  (Read 189 times)

Anonymous

Mitt Toque, Indigenous Fairy's Manager
« on: July 03, 2008, 01:52:35 am »
__________________Form Number 37-A

"Do you want to see a show tonight? Yeah baby I know them personally, I'm their manager, I can get ya whatever you want."

"Sure, the band gets allll the groupies but no one ever says 'Wow Mitt, you're the manager of Indigenous Fairy! I love the way you accurately fill out the tax forms and how you make connections with everyone and your awesome managerial technique, will you sleep with me?' All because I work behind the scenes."

Name Mitt Toque.
Name Meaning Heh heh. Nevermind.
Nick-names Mitty.
Birthday December 21st
Zodiac Sign Sagittarius? I don’t know.
Age 23
Gender Male
Sexual Orientation After working around IF for so long? He goes any way
Single or Taken? Single!
Species Tiefling
Blood-type A+
Height  5’11
Weight 149 lbs
Eye Color Brown with a gold ring around the iris
Hair Color A dark red/brownish
Affiliation Indigenous Fairy
Religion None
Occupation IF’s Manager
Birth Place Aedolis
Location Aedolis
Character of Mine Most Likely to... headbutt someone with his horns
Finished Threads
Current Threads

__________________These are the books we show the government

Physical Description
A strange mix of Human and Fiendish heritage, Mitt is a very interesting combination. He’d almost look normal, like a human, his skin is a bit darker than most humans, a sort of tanned sheen. It goes well with the reddish brown hair, short cut still keeping a messy shaggy look to it. This helps to hide the black horns coming from his forehead. You’d only see them if you looked very carefully through the hair. Brown eyes stare out at you, a small gold ring around the iris, something a lot more noticeable at night, as it glows. He stands straight, his shoulders always relaxed, his pose is very calm. He’s about average height, just under six feet or so. He’s always well groomed and manicured, usually smiling or just generally looking happy.

Personality
I’ll figure this out as I play him I think.

Weaknesses
Light magic? Holy objects? Chicken Sandwiches, Malty things, Cold conditions

Strengths
Hot conditions, fast thinker, somewhat strong, good with fire

Soda pop, malty things, gold, music, money, space ships, fire

Dislikes
Ice, cold, light magic, holy things, annoying people, places that don’t book IF

Magic/Abilities
Well, due to his demonic heritage he can withstand a lot of heat that would normally burn a person. It’s not really magical, more like inherent demonic abilities. That thankfully made it so he couldn’t be drafted, as it was neither magical or psychic, just his peculiar genes.

Family
His parents are still about, and he has a half brother. Also the band members of IF are more his family

Friends
When someone from IF pisses him off they become a friend. |:

Foes
Rival band managers?

History
He was a middle caste boy,  his family did pretty good for itself. Things were rather interesting for Mitt, considering he needed to dress warm a lot and that made him look very odd like. However he found a friend in school, a boy who insisted he be called Jace instead of his real name, Jocelyn. They got along rather well. Jace could play the guitar really well, while Mitt...couldn’t do much. However when Jace started up a band, Mitt was right there to be the manager. He was very good at putting on a businesslike demeanour. Jace’s job was to find more members for the band, while Mitt was the Manager. He had to promote the group, which started really as just some people making songs and playing instruments. Eventually Mitt started to land little gigs, playing at parties. It worked out rather well for them, now their band has started to move up in fame, which has been a joy for all of them.

Commentary
Heh heh, Draccy and I are the only ones who get the funny that is Mitt Toque. X3
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal