Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: A visit from the Grim Reaper ( Rhi <3)  (Read 1579 times)

Anonymous

Re: A visit from the Grim Reaper ( Rhi <3)
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2011, 10:25:18 pm »
Over the course of Kestrel's....nap....Pip had checked and rechecked his list. Each time nothing had happened. He didn't exactly expect it to but he had at least hoped it would. He really wanted to bash his head against something. Not that it would do much though.

It would at least be something to do though.

He didn't sleep after all. He couldn't even if he wanted to so all he could do was awkwardly glance around, see if Kestrel was still sleeping and continuously check his list. None of which was very amusing or anything that made time pass faster.

When Kestrel did finally wake up though, Pip had taken to looking up at the ceiling and trying to form nonexistent patterns on it with his eyes. The yelp and then the man suddenly speaking up, caused Pip to jump since he hadn't heard the obvious noises of something waking from sleep. He had quickly pressed his back against the wall but relaxed a little when he realized what was happening.

"I told you before.." Pip mumbled, just wanting to shrink back into a corner. He should've just kept his hood up before but had figured Kestrel might throw something at him if he ended up scaring him too badly when he woke up. "I'm supposed to take your soul.." He glanced at his feet then, not really wanting to meet Kestrel's gaze or look up at the ceiling anymore. "..Even though you don't look like you're going to die now...but things haven't changed so there is a slight...problem.."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2011, 11:54:32 am »
Kestrel's memories from before he'd passed out were fuzzy and feverish, but this whole...soul...busi ness gave him a startling sense of deja vu. Oh, gods. Either this was still a dream or this was real, and he was going with real.

"Um..." Kestrel swallowed. He had a guy. With a scythe. In black. In his room. Talking about his soul and how it looked like he was going to live and how that was a problem. "Er...are...are ya gonna kill me?" A serial killer. That was the only explanation for this. He had a serial killer in his house.
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2011, 01:53:00 pm »
Pip glanced up at Kestrel then, scratching his cheek a little with his index finger. "..No..I won't...I can't..that's the problem." he mumbled. Really this was so hard to explain and would make things even more unbelievable...for Kestrel most likely and not him. He..was actually used to this kind of thing happening. This was not the first time one of his names ended up living instead of dying as they were supposed to. Or at least living for a few days longer than they were supposed to. Either way he didn't think the ladder would be the case in this instance.

"...Its...like this.." he mumbled, "I'm..the ah..Grim Reaper...and...I have that list thing....and your name was on it..so..you were supposed to die. But...you didn't. And..that's a problem because you're still here and I need your soul..." Pip just wanted to pull the hood of his cloak over his head and just pretend the whole thing hadn't happened but he also didn't want to get in trouble for not doing his job. That was more obnoxious than the stupid listen that always gave him the wrong damn names. "And..I'm being serious so don't laugh! Ah..and..don't..call the cops either..that would just be...problematic too..."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2011, 06:08:38 pm »
Kestrel's lips twitched, and he clapped a hand over his mouth to keep from bursting into hysterical, frightened laughter. The Grim Reaper. Ahaha. This had to be some sort of new serial killer. Yep, had to be. Some new serial killer who thought he was the Grim Reaper and murdered with a scythe and his calling card was, what? Leaving a list behind of the victims he was going to kill next? Oh gods, this guy was nuts! He probably honestly believed all that, judging by the dead-serious expression on his face.

"O...okay. Grim Reaper. Right. Yeah. So, uh...since ya can't kill me, er...what're ya gonna do?" he asked, and then decided he didn't want to know the answer. Some serial killers were into the whole torture thing. "Hey! Y'know what? Since I lived an' all, maybe that just means ya better leave! Get on with yer, uh...reapin'...elsewhere! Yeah?"

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2011, 08:11:28 pm »
He was going to laugh. It was so easy to tell. That was also just the normal reaction from people too. A small sigh escaped his lips while he waited for Kestrel to compose himself. Pip really couldn't blame him though. If he was the one in Kestrel's shoes he wouldn't believe the story either. He wasn't that threatening after all and the stereotypical Grim Reaper was a skeleton guy in a cloak. That was a lot scarier....and that one didn't mess up as often as he did either...

That was a good question..what was he going to do? He couldn't just leave. That would get him in trouble. "I can't do that." Pip mumbled, "The only way I can leave is if your name leaves the list and as of a few minutes ago..that wasn't so..So..I have to stick around with you until it goes away.."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2011, 10:36:23 pm »
"Uh...'scuse me?" Kestrel grinned nervously. "Leaves the list? Ya mean when I die? Uhh..."

He shifted uncomfortably. Shit. Shit. Okay. So what did that mean? Was the guy going to hold him hostage here or something? Maybe not let him leave to get food? Slowly starve him to death? Starvation would mean he didn't technically kill him, after all, and fuck if that wouldn't be the worst way to go, aside from maybe drowning.

Kestrel shivered at the thought. "Okay, um, fine. Can I leave or...?"

Anonymous

« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2011, 08:29:22 pm »
"Well that is one way for it to go away. Another is just for it to well..disappear.." Pip explained. It wasn't really complicated at all..he really just wished this wasn't happening. He sighed and rubbed at his forehead. That damned list..it just liked to make things hard on him..that had to be it..

"Hm? You can leave." Another sigh. "I just have to follow you." That probably wouldn't go over well but it was the truth. He really also didn't want to have to follow this guy around everywhere in well..his normal clothing. But it wasn't like he just carried a spare set of clothes with him in the unfortunate event of having to follow someone around. It wasn't supposed to happen that way. If someone's name was on the list he was just supposed to have to kill them..they were not supposed to be perfectly okay when he got there...

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2011, 03:00:49 pm »
"Uhh...no." Kestrel stared at the crazy dude. "No. Ya can't follow me."

Because for one, he really needed to get help--both for himself and to get this guy carted off to wherever he'd escaped from. And for two, he didn't fancy having a psycho stalker.

Anonymous

« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2011, 07:25:32 pm »
Pip puffed out his cheeks a little. "It doesn't work like that. I have to.." This was frustrating now. He didn't know what he was supposed to do with this guy's name still on his list and him..obviously not anywhere near dead.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2011, 09:53:16 pm »
"Look, just...just no." Kestrel groaned in frustration. He'd started to realize that, maybe, this guy was a benevolent psycho, at least. Maybe. He had his doubts, every time his eyes flicked to that hugeass scythe, and on second thought he decided he didn't want to chance it.

Letting out another sigh, Kestrel sank his head into his hand. "I mean, just...why me?" Oh man that sounded so whiny. "I mean, ya just...ya obviously need friends or somethin'. A life. Maybe therapy." With a groan, he shoved himself upright, wings aching as weight was put on them again. He winced, gritting his teeth, and had to pause to catch his breath.

Anonymous

« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2011, 12:43:08 pm »
"I told you why you." Pip groaned. This wasn't easy for either of them and it was obvious it wasn't going to get any easier. He started to mess around with the ends of his sleeves while listening to Kestrel. "I don't need any of those." he mumbled, frowning a bit. Well..except maybe a new life. Yea he'd like one of those right about now. Give someone else this job.

"Look." Pip said with a small sigh. He'd get in trouble for this most likely but there wasn't much else he could do right? With a slight wave of his hand the list he had been talking about and whining about appeared and floated in the air until he grabbed it. He then turned it so that Kestrel could see it. The paper looked like older parchment and the writing on it was fancy script. Sure enough Kestrel's name was still printed on it and a few other names were slowly appearing. Wonderful...he'd be busy for days. "This is why I can't leave. Your name is still on this list. I'm no some sociopath..I'm the Grim Reaper..as much as that sucks." The last part was added on with a mumble. "Do parents not teach you anything now? Who else would be wearing clothes like this and carrying around a scythe?" A fake scythe...but either way..it played its part.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2011, 03:57:13 pm »
"Errrr..."

Kestrel stared at the paper, at the names, at the names that were slowly appearing. "Maybe like...a cosplayer...?" he suggested, still massaging his temples.

This was crazy. Nothing made sense anymore and it had gotten to the point that Kestrel was about to give up trying to make it make sense. Either he was still stuck in a fever dream, this was real and this guy was the grim reaper, this was real and this guy was a sociopathic cosplayer, he was already dead, or he was having the worst--or best!--drug trip ever.

"I don't even know anymore," he said, barking a sudden laugh.

Anonymous

« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2011, 04:27:53 pm »
Pip made the list disappear again after Kestrel had taken a look at it.  The comment he made only received a sigh in reply. "I'm not a cosplayer...can't you just accept that I am what I've said..?"

He really didn't know what else he could. Now on top of it all the guy was laughing. "I'll say..you sound like you're going insane." Which..is probably what Kestrel felt like. "Maybe you should just...go back to sleep?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2011, 09:22:35 pm »
"Can't sleep, too awake," Kestrel said between giggles. "I'm either high or goin' crazy and I don't smell like joints so I gotta be crazy."

Slowly, he staggered around his bed and toward his bedroom door. He didn't care anymore. If the guy wanted to stop him, he could and there was nothing he could do about it, but he was leaving.

Anonymous

« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2011, 09:11:03 pm »
"Both could be very likely.." Pip mumbled to himself.

He watched Kestrel as he left the room. It took a second to register before he quickly follow after him. "Where are you going?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2012, 01:43:22 pm »
Kestrel didn't answer the guy, just kept on walking toward the door, groaning as his damaged wings hung down. But he didn't care. He was getting out of here and out into the busy city and to a damned hospital or something because he didn't need to call for an appointment to know shit wasn't right. This virus was wreaking havoc on his body and his head and his wings hurt like a bitch. Better get there now while he was currently lucid and decently functioning.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal