Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: To Seiteki From Granby  (Read 260 times)

Anonymous

To Seiteki From Granby
« on: October 16, 2008, 01:25:24 pm »
In a email the message is as follows.

I'm on a fast way to TRIM? How can that be? I know I was not the best student around when I first got here. But it was just a phase. I'm doing good in classes now and most importantly passing. What am I doing wrong? Tell me so I can at least fix the problem.

I never left the base. I got a phone call while training with another candidate. The mother of my daughter is going on some vacation and decided to dump her on me. I had little choice in the matter and went to the gate to pick her up. I should only be taking care of her for a week at the most.

I know there are day care centers on the military section of the base. But that is far out of my way. Are there any here where I am? It is getting late and I'm stressing out. The baby wont go to bed and stop crying. I tried giving her a bottle but that is not working. I tried humming songs. Rocking her in my arms. But nothing is working.

Oh thank god! She is  going to sleep now. I guess all she wanted was her pacifier. Anyway I could really use your advice on this matter. I have ZERO experience on being a parent.

--Granby
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: To Seiteki From Granby
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2008, 01:52:39 pm »
You're a brat.

You don't follow rules.

Besides, installing the fear of heading to TRIM should perk you up and get your ass into gear. I'm just harassing you, you don't have anything to really worry about. Just stop smoking, listen to pilots, defende yourself from non-gracies and... Keep your chin up.

The kid...

Is screaming.

In your dorm.

Around other candidates.

Who need their sleep.

You have no braincells, do you? Did you ask if you could bring your child here? How did you get it past the visitor section? Why didn't the guards notice?

... I... Eugh. Give me a few minutes while I ask a Higher Up about what the hell should happen.

- Seiteki Tora.

EDIT:
Quote from: "Roman"
Dispatch security to his room immediately and have the child removed. By force if necessary. If he can't find someone to come take her, have them hand her off to social services. They'll take her to the care facilities in the adjacent military housing where she should have been in the first damn place.

He attempts to sneak anyone into the ATC again, he's trimmed. No warnings, no second chances. This is an unacceptable breach of security.

-Roman

I've dispatched the guards. You're on thin ice granby. Roman is the director of Candidate affairs, and while I'm your mentor, whatever he says goes. Find someone else to take care of her and stop listening to other candidates, if you can't find anyone, she's going to the care facilities like Pilot Rosales said. You have until morning to find someone.

I also expect you to attend whatever classes you have tomorrow.

This is your fault.

You should learn how to think a little harder. You may think you know what to do here, but being in the military and being a pilot candidate are two very, very different things.

Also; You should have a talk with this mother, she can't leave Aedolis, so she could have taken your daughter with her.

Anonymous

Re: To Seiteki From Granby
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2008, 02:44:31 pm »
I... Understand.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal