Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: To Pilot Rosales, From Candidate Demya  (Read 282 times)

Anonymous

To Pilot Rosales, From Candidate Demya
« on: September 30, 2008, 04:57:17 am »
Dear Pilot Rosales,
Did you get my email, it was over 6 weeks ago? It seems like nobody replies to anything in this place. If this one doesn't work I'm just going to have to go to your office. Actually, I think I'll come anyway.

My mentor (you know, the guy who's meant to be helping me through this) has done absolutely nothing since I started here. I've tried contacting him but it's like he's gone into hiding. It's very unprofessional to skip out of responsibilities like that and now I'm stuck. I can do all the physical training and stuff but there are some things I just need a mentor for and I can't move on if he's NOT THERE.

Which is why I'm asking you to be my mentor. From what I've seen of you, you're a psychopath but I've worked with worse. I want to pass. I want to serve my planet and I don't care what it takes; I'm even wearing clothes now (even though they're pretty much worthless when it comes to, well anything really). If you don't want to be my mentor then can you point me onto someone suitable at least.

Demya
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Tally

Re: To Pilot Rosales, From Candidate Demya
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2008, 01:22:39 pm »
Candidate Demya,

You're getting ahead of yourself.  Firstly, remember that you are only in stage one.  This stage is more about acclimation and assessment than anything else. You hardly need a mentor to pass this stage. All you need to do is adhere to the basic training program. Also be aware that having a mentor is not necessary to pass any stage.

At the three-month evaluations, I will be reviewing candidates and mentors and will make any changes that need to be made. I, as the director, personally oversee the training of any candidate without a mentor.  That means you.  If no other available Pilot is better suitable, I will mentor you.

Relax.  Don't worry so much about passing.  That day is a long ways away.  Focus on the responsibilities you have now.

-Pilot Rosales
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal