Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: A sociological experiment (Nighty~)  (Read 868 times)

Anonymous

Re: A sociological experiment (Nighty~)
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2008, 04:31:11 am »
An amused grin welcomed the waitress. Rika didn’t even try and hide her amusement at the girl’s reaction. She was probably older than them, but somehow Rika felt superior and more mature. It was probably the fact she hadn’t turned into a tomato.

It was strange to think that this time not two years ago she was still in school, and while she was a bit of an exobitionist even then there was no way she would have done something like this. Maybe they’d get to run into someone she went to school with! Probably not, but it would be great fun if they did. Just to see the look on a few people’s faces would make the day complete…

Taking her own menu slowly Rika said, “Sure. Milk, two sugars and plenty of whipped cream thanks.” With that the girl scurried off, not daring to look back at them.

Spreading the menu out on the table in front of her, Rika eyed it, hunting for what she wanted. “Pancakes…paaaaancakes….pancakes…” she mumbled. “Ahah! Here we go, pancakes with butter, syrup and chopped strawberries. Perfect.”

The girl returned quickly, certainly more quickly than one would normally get coffee. Perhaps the barista had seen them come in. Special treatment, awesome.

“Order?” the girl squeaked, this time apparently deciding her best defence against the two naked girls was to stare intently at her notepad and speak very little. “Number 23, with extra syrup please,” Rika chirped pleasantly, adding as an afterthought, “And a half a grapefruit.” Scandal’s hair gave her cravings, and they had to be satisfied.

After taking Scandal’s order she repeated them both, getting Rika’s wrong twice before she managed to stay calm long enough to write it down legibly. She stood there, frozen, trapped between the clear walls and the nudity until Rika gave a little wave of her hand, breaking the waitress from her trance and sending her scampering off to the kitchen.

“This is fun so far,” Rika beamed, placing her menu back in the metal holder in the middle of the table. “I feel so….free all of a sudden.”
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2008, 04:24:52 am »
Scandal looked up from her menu when the waitress came back with their drinks.  Orange juice was nothing if not pure concentrated goodness.  Of course, it was even better with vodka, but Scandal still loved it when it was plain.  If she actually bought groceries she would have to get a cart full of orange juice every time she went to the store.

She was about to down the glass (which wasn't all that big, didn't they have a blender they weren't using back there they could have put juice in?) when the waitress asked for their order.  Uhoh, she didn't really get a chance to look at all the goodness...  Maybe there was a number for what she wanted, she should just tell the waitress what she was wanted to eat!

"Lemme get some egg toast with fruit syrup and bacon, a lot of bacon.  At least a plate with nothing but bacon on it!  Actually, any kind of syrup will do if you don't have fruit syrup and make sure there's a lot of sugar on that toast!  Thank you!!"  Scandal winked as the waitress' eyes glazed over, for a heartbeat it looked like she was trying to think if they had anything like that.  But, she gave up and wrote it in a la carte, which made her forget Rika's order in the process.

Scandal giggled as she dashed off toward the kitchens.  "It is fun!  We should get up early more often!"  Oh... wait a second.  "Oh sorry, it's been awhile since I've been able to have breakfast.  I was a bit too excited about that."  She took a deep sip of her orange juice.

Anonymous

« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2008, 04:39:13 am »
“What are you apologising for?” Rika said, expression completely serious. “I was talking about breakfast. What did you think I meant?” She held a confused look for a few seconds, then burst out laughing. “Oh, oh I’m sorry. That was just to good to pass up. You and your breakfast,” she giggled.

“Scandal, you’re the only girl I know who could wander around town naked and still have her mind on breakfast.” Rika grinned at her lovingly. Ah Scanny, she was one of a kind.

Pulling the mug of coffee to her, Rika studied the mountain of whipped cream resting atop it. Very deliberately she took a scoop of cream on one finger and transferred it over to one of her nipples, repeating the process for the other. She looked out and the people looking in as they waited for the lights to change and let them cross the street. Some gave looks of horror, others shock, and some glee.

Smiling, she dipped a finger into the coffee and began to stir, the heat not affecting her in the slightest, until the cream had mostly mixed in. In one great swig she downed half of the mug, letting out a big sigh as she placed it back on the table. “Aaah. Not bad, not bad at all. How’s your juice?”

Anonymous

« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2008, 05:18:27 am »
Scandal grinned, thinking that Rika was on the same wavelength she was.  Which err... Scandal pouted a little when Rika burst out laughing.  She wasn't honestly talking about breakfast?  Awww....

Oh well, she was the one that dragged her breakfast glee into the conversation.  Scandal spent far much more time in various states of undress than she did eating breakfast, so it was the thing to get giddy and excited over.  Sure, it was thrilling to walk around naked in a place that people wouldn't expect her to be naked in, but to eat breakfast on top of that was nothing but awesome.

Scandal took another gulp of juice, glad she didn't have time to put anything but chap stick on her lips.  Otherwise she'd be reaching for a purse she didn't have to pull out her lip pencil and gloss.  Maybe when they started shopping they could visit a cosmetics store and she could use the trial stuff to make up her lips.  As she watched Rika daub whipped cream on her nipples she wondered what the cosmetics saleswoman would think if she used a trial blusher on her nipples.

Or maybe eyeshadow.  She always wondered what sort of reaction she would get if she had odd coloured nipples, but never quite wanted to put paint on them.  Paint was far too thick, it'd be more like a pastie than a colour change.  Scandal took another sip of orange juice, more wetting her lips than drinking and wondered what colour she should put on her nipples...

Scandal blinked when Rika sighed, snapped out of her little daydream.  "It's orange juice," she chirped.  "The best thing ever.  A little vodka wouldn't hurt it, but it's still early."

Anonymous

« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2008, 05:38:27 am »
Scandal was really out of it today it seemed. The girl needed her breakfast bad, needed it to kick her into gear. Rika had no doubt she was more excited by this outing that Scanny was, and the people outside looking at her crotch probably had little doubt either.

The simple fact was that Rika got off to being watch by strangers. It was why she’d chosen her line of work, getting naked and playing with herself in front of a crowd was just damn fun. She got why other girls would disagree, but hey, she wasn’t other girls.

“Credit for your thoughts?” she said lightly, “Anywhere in particular you wanna go today? I was thinking shopping definitely, that’ll be fun as hell, and crowded too. I want to get the most possible exposure.”

Shopping would be fun. She could try on clothes and not have to go into the change rooms, just do it right out in the store. People would probably freak even more from seeing a girl dressed, then start undressing than they would form her just being naked. That was the whole concept behind strippers really, the idea that a woman undressing is sexier than a woman just being naked to start with.

Anonymous

« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2008, 06:21:57 am »
With Scandal, nakedness ran a fine line between nature and nurture.  Scandal always felt comfortable being naked, but she was raised knowing that people covered their naughties.  She was a handful as a child, had to be told time and time again that people wore clothes.  No one could ever give her a real reason why though, so Scandal began wearing less clothing.

And got a job where no one would sit her down and give her a lecture about tossing her clothes off.

Scandal giggled, clicking the nails of one hand on the table.  "Shopping definitely sounds good.  We have to go to a makeup store though.  I'm thinking about finding some good blush that'll stick to my nipples.  Or," she raised both eyebrows and began raising her arms.  "Maybe an eyeshadow.  What do ya think?"  She folded her hands behind her head and arched her back a little so her nipples, which were a shade lighter than her hair, were on display.  "A little crazy colour could be fun."

Anonymous

« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2008, 09:08:51 pm »
“Ohmigawd Scanny that’s brilliant!” she bubbled, face now fixed in a grin that had been growing ever since Scandal had begun talking. Her eyes went down to gaze at the other girls cute little nipples as she thought out loud.

“It’d have to be something bold, so you could tell, but not something that looks icky either like…I dunno….black wouldn’t look very nice I don’t think. Maybe purple! With sparkles. I want my nips to glisten in the sun! It’ll be so much fun to see people’s faces; we should totally ask strangers what they think of each colour.” She looked down at her own, cream covered nipples and giggled, “I don’t think white is my colour.

“We should totally go look at jewellery too, see how many places we can put the clip-on’s on. And clothes of course. It’ll be fun to try things on without going into the change rooms.”

Wearing a top but going bottomless could be interesting too. It was an entirely different thing, because suddenly all the attention was on your nethers.

The waitress reappeared with their food, laying Scandal’s plate down in front of her and then Rika’s. The last item off her tray was a little ceramic jug of Rika’s extra syrup. She saw it happening. As the girl picked up the little jug her eyes flicked momentarily to Rika’s breasts and shattered her concentration, causing her to jolt and spill a good amount of the syrup down Rika’s chest before the jug reached the table.

Holding a hand up to stop the impending wave of apologies Rika said firmly, “It’s fine, don’t worry about it, just go.” With that, the girl was gone.

With a sigh, Rika leant back into the sofa and said cheekily, “Scanny pet, would you mind cleaning me up?” By the way she angled herself towards the windows and spread her legs a little wider, it was obvious what Rika wanted Scandal to use to clean her off.

Anonymous

« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2008, 06:06:58 am »
"Black would look diseased," Scandal said, mid nod.  A grin stretching across her face when Rika mentioned sparkles.  Suddenly, Scandal thought about finding one of those body lotions that had more glitter in them than typical skin softening, dry skin healing lotiony stuff and just slathering it all over herself.  Then she came off the glitter trip and realized that would be too much sparkle.  She'd blind someone.  A little hint of glitter, on her nipples and maybe dabbed on her hip bones and smudged downward, following the edge of the bone.

Scandal pursed her lips a little when Rika gave her opinion on her whipped cream pasties, tilting her head to the side and resting it on her hand like she supposed art snobs did when they looked at pictures in a museum.  "The whipped cream is hiding your nips too well, but white would be a pretty crummy blush to put on.  Too gothy."

A wicked grin stretched across her face when Rika mentioned jewelry.  They could buy a pile of gaudy trinkets, go to a makeup shop, completely do themselves up and look like a pair of harem girls.  Oh the possibilities.  

All of them were tossed out of her mind when the waitress showed up with their food.  The height of the egg toast plate suggested that there was some egg toast hidden under the sea of purple syrup and white powdered sugar.  Then there was the bacon, which was was certain that Innin smelled like.  There was something so drool worthy about the smell of bacon.  It could bring out the animal in anyone.

So could seeing regular syrup splashing down another person's bare skin.  Scandal was surprised her mouth wasn't hanging open when the waitress startled and ended up pouring two or three pancakes worth of syrup on Rika.  Out of the corner of her eye, she swore she saw some suit on the street stop and stare like all his wildest dreams had just come true.  

It made Rika's invitation all the more exciting.

Scandal took a nibble of bacon, letting the taste flow through her mouth as she stood up and walked toward the other girl.  She knelt between Rika's spread legs and darted her tongue up at one nipple, still smeared with whipped cream and drizzled with syrup.  In one slow lick, most of it was gone.  Instead of cleaning it off completely, she touched her tongue to the tip of Rika's nipple and traced it across her breasts to her other nipple.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal