Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: The truth game! [an IC game! =O]  (Read 3920 times)

Anonymous

Re: The truth game! [an IC game! =O]
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2009, 05:50:11 pm »
Micah: I love my language translator-- it's really very useful. Hear, lemme show you how it works--

What object did you used to, or do you still, keep hidden?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2009, 06:54:51 am »
Satori: Well *slight blush* that's about the same for any girl right? Unless you're like some sort of...anyway yeah....

Do you prefer digital info or books?

Anonymous

« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2009, 08:55:39 am »
D472: Answer: Ink etched onto thin pieces of wood that are then bound together is an obsolete concept. Query: Why would you ask such an irrelevant question?

Kialia: ... *Blinks at you before going back to reading a book big enough to beat a whale to death with*

What's your favourite food?

Anonymous

« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2009, 10:47:02 am »
Micah; I love strong, spicy foods with deep rich flavors like cumin and chili powder. Nobody knows that I love to cook, it's my little secret.

Oh, whoops--

What's your favorite children's game/song/story?

Anonymous

« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2009, 09:59:23 am »
Idina: I loved the one about Little Red Riding Hood, well that bit me in the ass didn't it?

Same question!

Offline GIR

• RotE Cultist
  • 1695 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To GIR
  • The Cookie of Destiny
  • Awards Awarded for participating in the Shiny New Libra event of 2014! You've been with RotE for one year! Go you!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Gender: Nongendered. '...' will serve until the English language comes up with a proper genderless pronoun.
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2011, 02:11:50 pm »
Eva: 'Rüütli Ema Jumalanna'. The Knight of the Mother Goddess. It is a story of the first of many heroes in my line, one of the first heroes of my people.

Wilhelm: 'Meteors of Victory'. It's a biography of the first Meteor Knights. I've always held the Meteor Knights in awe.

Sarah: I didn't play or read much as a child. As for songs, let's just say my ...guardians... didn't approve.

Drake: I used to be quite the card shark as a kid. It was usually how I ate, if I didn't steal.

So... have you ever crushed on celebrities before?
« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 08:33:17 am by GIR »
Please do not steal the waffle-flavor waffles or the bacon soap. Also, you gonna make buscuits?

-------------------------------------------------------

Imperial Knight Eva von Draconis
Pirate Captain Drake Morgan
Imperial Knight-Commander Heavy Wilhelm von Tartarus
Mechanic Sarah
Multi-Role AI Trotzige Schwert vonPunane Tolm [WIP]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They've got waffle in 'em!
I'm gonna sing the doom song!
Yes. Wait a minute... No.
It's got chicken legs!
I had a coupon!
But I neeeeed tacos! I need them or I will explode! That happens to me sometimes...
best Tsundere ever

Brisinger987

« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2013, 02:19:37 am »
Trygon: Yes. He was a celebrity and I crushed him between my jaws.

Have you ever seen a weird alien snake/monster/insect/thing crawling around Cancer? *Suspicious look*

Offline GIR

• RotE Cultist
  • 1695 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To GIR
  • The Cookie of Destiny
  • Awards Awarded for participating in the Shiny New Libra event of 2014! You've been with RotE for one year! Go you!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Gender: Nongendered. '...' will serve until the English language comes up with a proper genderless pronoun.
« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2013, 07:11:19 am »
Sarah: Yep. I try to ignore it, though. I'm sure it's not stupid enough to attack me. Funny thing... It has the same scent as a certain Trygon...

Drake: Yeah. Heard it, too. Those ducts sure do make a lot of noise...

This one's for the pirates and their victims: Anyone have any pirate attack stories?
Please do not steal the waffle-flavor waffles or the bacon soap. Also, you gonna make buscuits?

-------------------------------------------------------

Imperial Knight Eva von Draconis
Pirate Captain Drake Morgan
Imperial Knight-Commander Heavy Wilhelm von Tartarus
Mechanic Sarah
Multi-Role AI Trotzige Schwert vonPunane Tolm [WIP]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They've got waffle in 'em!
I'm gonna sing the doom song!
Yes. Wait a minute... No.
It's got chicken legs!
I had a coupon!
But I neeeeed tacos! I need them or I will explode! That happens to me sometimes...
best Tsundere ever

Paradox

« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2013, 08:47:41 pm »
Reilley: *laughs * An open pirate attack on Haviah? *laughs some more*

That delicious cheese pizza you ordered has arrived , but something isn't right. It starts communicating to you telepathically, explaining that it is the heir to the throne of Planet XYZ and it needs your help to defeat an evil army of space ninjas to help free its people. What is your response?

Brisinger987

« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2013, 12:34:01 am »
Trygon: I consume it and assimilate it's biomass, incorporating the evolutionary advantages of being a telepathic pizza into myself.

Vakar: Uhhh, pizza? I thought pizza was food. I don't eat anything that talks to me... Send it home to do the task itself?

You are trying on several new pairs of clothes, but there is a mixup, and, to cut a long story short, your wardrobe is now filled with clothes for the opposite gender. What do you do?

Offline Aeyt

« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2014, 03:50:21 am »
Isoyutare: I'm nearly omnipotent. I can change the clothes at will, or my gender.

Laurel Concord: I'd wear it. Why not? If any makes a comment I'll shoot 'em. What's the point of being sheriff if you can't shoot people that make bad remarks about your cute boy clothes.

Fera Vile: Most of my clothes are already men's. Does that mean they're women's clothes now? If you expect me to wear a dress, I'mma punch you in the face and take your pants.

Leslie Vine: Lucky for me, military attire is unisex. Otherwise I'd be very unhappy. You think I'm intimidating now? Piss me off by making the stuff my mom knit me, all girly. I don't mind wielding Alice in the buff.

Pierce Aubade Zephyr:  CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

Super Speed or Super Strength and why?
Isoyutare  //  Pierce Aubade Zephyr  //  Laurel Concord  //  Fera Vile  //  Leslie Vine  //  Flumenalt Lauthlet

ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Morgan Droud

« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2016, 04:11:37 pm »
Morgan: Speed. If someone can't catch you, you don't have to fight them.

If you woke up one morning as the opposite gender, what would you do?

WarhawkZ

« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2016, 01:02:01 am »
Warhawk: "Depends. Am I dating the person?"

Agidyne: "Yeah, what Warhawk said."

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2016, 03:34:38 am »
Arad: I'm a genderless droid, what exactly would change?

Lillith: I'd scream and try to get myself awake, since I was obviously still dreaming.

Segunda: I'd find the person who did this and harm them.

Nequit: Oh dear. That would be nightmarish for my PR.

Sterak: Don't give a damn and move on. I'd find a tanktop to wear, though.

Senna: Me? A boy? I'd be curious to find out how different they are!

Body pillow or cuddle blanket?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal