Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Mine characters!  (Read 327 times)

Anonymous

Mine characters!
« on: September 14, 2007, 10:06:09 pm »
__________________Q uick Stats

Name Vulcan Etna
Name Meaning To Flash, Roman god of fire
Nick-names VC

Age 22 (by looks anyway)
Gender Male
Sexual Orientation Straight (?)
Single or Taken? Single, but not looking
Species Vampire/Kalicrate
Height 5' 11"
Weight 140 - 175 (His meals are a little sporadic)
Eye Color Red and Marigold
Hair Color Dark Brown/black

Occupation
Birth Place New York City, USA
Location Nomad
Most Used Phrase(s) Indeed...
Character of Mine Most Likely to... remain single for all eternity

__________________I n-Depth Stuff

Physical Description
Dark hair, generally kept fairly short. Average build, likes dark clothes. A glance at him wont' draw attention in most cases, only his eyes stand out, marigold irises ringed in red.

Personality
Reserved, quiet, a bit stand offish. Unwilling to trust easily, but not a bad person over all, even if he does require blood to survive. He tends to be a little protective of people in need, particularly young women in bad relationships.

Weaknesses
Nightmares, life mistakes haunt him, old wounds are easily aggravated in his abdomen and shoulder. Needs blood to survive as well as 'normal' food and drink

Strengths
Street knowledge, problem solving, language skills

Red wine, bats, climbing trees, carpentry, rabbits

Dislikes
Vomiting, guns, bright lights, abusive men, manipulative people, murderers, drug dealers, government agencies, seductive women (or men), Doctors, labs, needles

Magic/Abilities
Heightened senses, vampire strength, mental voice, tectonic elemental control, resistance to mind control, the ability to shift wings into being

Family
Deceased

Friends
Deceased

Foes
None yet

History
His early years have grown fuzzy in his memory, his mother was a drug addict for as long as he could remember, shady people popping in and out, smacking him around, though he never let them touch his sister. One day, his mother was simply gone, he never quite knew what happened to her, but he never quite cared to ask. He and his sister moved into a boarding house, sharing a room until one day, his sister didn't come home and he found her in her drug dealer boyfriend's apartment, dead, murdered over money she didn't even have. That day, he committed his first murder, and then moved on to knock out every drug lord within his territory. That of course, was not enough to stop the gang wars....

Over time, he joined a group of teens who were also down on their luck, they pooled their skills and resources in order to keep a roof over their heads and food in their bellies. Originally, they were simply loaning each other their skills to survive, but over time, five people living in one room, began to form various levels of trust and even friendship.

On most days, they managed to avoid the gangs, staying on the neutral ground between the two territories, getting inside and out of the way when wars broke out...of course, not every time was so fortunate. Vulcan and Freeze got caught in the middle ground, Freeze taking a shot to the shoulder while Vulcan took numerous bullets to the torso and managed to survive despite all odds and the perplexed doctors.

[more to be added later....it's late now]

Commentary

__________________Q uick Stats

Name
Louhi Tien
Name Meaning
Louhi: Finnish goddess of death. Tien: Fairy, spirit.

Nick-names
none

Sexual Orientation
Straight
Single or Taken?
Single
Species
Vampire/human/unknown

Height
4'9"
Weight
75lbs
Eye Color
blue/changes
Hair Color
Light brown
Birth Place
Massachusetts
Most Used Phrase(s) yes sir/ma'am
Character of Mine Most Likely to... cause something to explode without meaning to

__________________I n-Depth Stuff

Physical Description

Personality

Weaknesses

Strengths

Dislikes

Magic/Abilities

Family

Friends

Foes

History

Commentary