Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: To Jace, From Cho  (Read 356 times)

Anonymous

To Jace, From Cho
« on: August 11, 2008, 07:12:10 pm »
Dear Jace,

You had better be performing tonight.

But seriously, we have almost a thousand people who want to see you live at Syn. I was about to wire the credits to your account when I got the news that the band wasn't quite as complete as we expected. If you can do a set without Vaughan... maybe one dedicated to him... that would be the best solution for everyone.

Let me know if you're going to show up at the club tonight. Otherwise, I am going to have to think of a creative solution and it probably won't involve IF getting paid.

- Cho Mazawa
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: To Jace, From Cho
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2008, 07:49:42 pm »
Dear Cho,

You still want us? We've been freaking out over a new singer, we don't have one yet, the kid'll be hard to replace for sure. That, is a good idea though, I'm sure some of the crowd knows the words and we can turn Pari's mic up so he sounds like lead. Pari can sing, but he doesn't have the power Vaughan did.

We'll show up, we'll be a little late, but we'll show.

IF likes getting paid, anyway.

- Jace

Anonymous

Re: To Jace, From Cho
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2008, 08:05:19 pm »
Dear Jace,

Excellent. Trust me, the club has other problems to worry about tonight and it feels good to have this one solved. I'm sure we can find a way to turn this problem into a spectacular performance, but don't worry about the details 'till you get here, okay?

Thanks for coming through with this one; give my regards to the band. I'll send you the first half now, the other half after the show.

And... best of luck replacing Vaughan.

- Cho

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal