Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: A technical objection is the first refuge of a scoundrel(Rhi)  (Read 16420 times)

paganchick

Re: A technical objection is the first refuge of a scoundrel(Rhi)
« Reply #100 on: February 07, 2014, 09:36:46 pm »
Neo stood on her uninjured leg, crossing her arms as she looked up at Ari. She was thinking of anyway she didn't have to stay in an all but empty room and end up getting to see the fish tank in his room without getting naked.

"I guessed it right though, so I shouldn't get the first night fee free, and hey, you know its nice to snuggle!" She spoke, trying to bargain.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #101 on: February 08, 2014, 11:33:48 pm »
Ari snorted and gave her a look, one eyebrow raised. "Do I look like the snuggly sort to ya?"
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

paganchick

« Reply #102 on: February 10, 2014, 04:05:57 pm »
Neo smiled, poking him slightly on the chest, but only barely to not push herself off balance. "You sure do! You look like a nice warm snugly teddy bear," she spoke giggling.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 03:23:43 pm by paganchick »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #103 on: February 22, 2014, 03:10:21 pm »
Ari gasped at that and clasped his hands together. "Really? Dangit! Ya figured me out! Cut right through this tough-ass facade and straight to the innocent little boy underneath! Gosh. Maybe that's the real reason I don't want ya in my room. Can't have ya discovering the plushie pile--oops!"

He slapped a hand over his mouth. "Did I say that aloud?"
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 09:26:23 pm by Rhi-Rhi »

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

paganchick

« Reply #104 on: February 23, 2014, 03:35:23 pm »
Neo put on her biggest most innocent smile she could muster.
"Please," She said sweetly, or at least as sweetly as she could manage.
"I did just get shot and sleep in a cage," She added hoping he would maybe take a bit of pity on her, though she doubted he would.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #105 on: February 24, 2014, 04:29:28 pm »
"Ya did?" Another shocked gasp, and then Ari's face went stoic. "Yeah, ya did. Do we need to review whatcha did to get there? Maybe an old school PowerPoint?"

Ari jabbed a thumb at her room. "Ya sleep here, darlin'. Or in the hall. Or at the table. Wherever. But ya ain't gettin' in the captain's quarters."

paganchick

« Reply #106 on: February 24, 2014, 07:12:39 pm »
Neo crossed her arms, "I can't exactly walk, can you get me crutches hover chair, something or do I get to crawl around?" She asked, her sweet tone completely gone. She was clearly aggravated, and it took all the self control she had to not call Ari a dumb bastard, but she felt by the end of the day it would happen.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #107 on: February 24, 2014, 07:27:24 pm »
"Hover chair? Nope. Crutches? I'll have to see what Bjarte's got. If not? Yeah, crawlin' will just have to do!" Ari flashed her a sweet smile. "And that's why we don't do dumb things. So we don't get shot."

He gave her a little pat on the head and then turned to leave. "Hang tight, darlin'. I'll see what I can do."

paganchick

« Reply #108 on: February 24, 2014, 08:07:13 pm »
Neo definitely wanted to strangle Ari, or slip some laxatives into his drink. One moment he seemed like he was going to be descent and the next moment he was being an ass hole. She just didn't understand it and she didn't like it at all.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #109 on: February 24, 2014, 08:22:26 pm »
Several minutes later, Ari returned with a pair of crutches in tow. He thrust them out at Neo.

"There ya go. Now treat 'em nicely, sugar. Bjarte won't be happy if ya fuck up his equipment."

paganchick

« Reply #110 on: February 24, 2014, 08:34:28 pm »
Neo grabbed the crutches, before frowning.
"Why are you such an ass?" She asked simply before turning around to go find a tablet. She clearly wasn't expecting an answer and she was sure any answer she got from him would be more than infuriating.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #111 on: February 24, 2014, 08:43:49 pm »
"What?" Ari blinked. "Why am I an ass? I just went and got ya crutches! How's that being an ass?"

paganchick

« Reply #112 on: February 24, 2014, 08:51:53 pm »
Neo turned, she clearly wasn't amused. She opened her mouth to start to say something but stopped. She didn't have the energy to argue with him, and though she probably would have slept with him if he would have shared his bed, it was too late for that then. She simply turned back around to explore, and hopefully find a tablet of her liking.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #113 on: February 24, 2014, 11:10:08 pm »
Ari sighed and folded his arms over his chest. "Ah. I see how it is. Somehow, I'm the bad guy and you're givin' me the silent treatment. Well, alright, then."

Turning to leave, he tossed her a look from over his shoulder. "Offer still stands, by the way, if ya ever change your mind."

paganchick

« Reply #114 on: February 25, 2014, 06:56:48 am »
Neo ignored him, not even hesitating as she continued to gimp away.

She found a tablet that she liked and a chair and another stool she could prop her leg up with. She then got to doing what she was good at. Of course, only half of the money she was skimming was going to the sassy, the other half was going into her own personal little account so she would have enough money to buy whatever she wanted when they went into port. Plus, if she had to live in a closet, and put up with Ari, she deserved the money she was keeping to herself.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 01:55:16 am by paganchick »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #115 on: April 04, 2014, 12:46:55 am »
With a laugh, Ari let her go, watching her as she walked away all gimpy-like and admiring her ass as she did.

Yeah. He certainly planned on tapping that.

He followed behind her at a distance, because being as new and...volatile as she was, she didn't quite have wandering around freely status. Oh, sure, he wasn't afraid of her doing any damage; what could she do? But he was a little curious about where she thought she was going, and with such certainty, too.

He found her in the common area, propped up in a chair with a tablet in hand. Sidling silently up behind her, he didn't say anything at first, only peered down at her tablet from over her shoulder.

Then, very slowly, he leaned down close to her ear and said, abruptly and loudly, "Whatcha doin'?"

paganchick

« Reply #116 on: April 04, 2014, 12:55:36 am »
Neo had heard him, Ari wasn't as silent as he thought he was. still, when he spoke, she threw a punch back like she was startled, praying it would give a good bop. At the same time the tablet went flying up in the air.

She turned to look over her shoulder with a frown.
"I'm doing what I do best, making the sass some money when you aren't pirating some ship. I have to entertain myself somehow," she spoke, crossing her arms.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #117 on: April 04, 2014, 01:27:18 am »
WHAM! Suddenly, a fist to the face!

Ari yelped and jerked backwards, cupping his nose with his hand and then checking his palm for blood. Thankfully, she hadn't broken his nose, but it still hurt!

He at least got a little satisfaction out of seeing her jump.

"Fuck, woman! Ya tryin' to rearrange my face?" he grumbled, and peered over at her tablet again--only this time he kept his face out of punching range. "Wait. What? Already? Just like that?"

That was bloody fast.

paganchick

« Reply #118 on: April 04, 2014, 01:36:27 am »
"What do you mean?" She asked looking over at Ari.
"I am basically crippled, what else am I suppose to do? Back flips? Negative. Oh and, rearranging your face wouldn't hurt anything, if anything it would be an improvement," she said as she picked up the tablet and turned her back to Ari once more.

"And, as I said, I'm bored, this keeps me somewhat entertained."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #119 on: May 04, 2014, 01:41:02 am »
"An improvement? Aw, honey. Ya can't improve perfection," Ari said with a shit-eating grin, still rubbing his nose. Thank gods she hadn't hit him higher up. Hurt like fuck, and not in a fun way, when people got him in the bridge piercing.

He looked around her to get a look at the screen. Hopefully that would be safe to do now that she knew he was there. "So, no one can trace this shit back to us, eh?"

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal