Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Gotcha! [Tally] [M/TW]  (Read 19997 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: Gotcha! [Tally!]
« Reply #60 on: September 23, 2011, 02:25:52 am »
"Oh, good! Because, well, you really oughta see someone about that. It might be something serious."

Ari set the knife atop his bedside dresser, opened a drawer, and pulled out his own gun. He flipped the safety off. Yeah, he trusted Riot about as much as Riot trusted him, knife or no knife; the kid was at least his equal in hand-to-hand, and Ari didn't like not having a serious edge. Turning Riot around to face his bed, he shoved him down onto it, front down, and pinned him with his hips pressed against him and a hand on the back of his neck. And if he shoved his nose against the mattress, well, that was totally accidental, of course.

"Because if it ends up that ya can't get it under control, I might startle, and I might do something we're both gonna regret. So let's just not, yeah?" And with that said, he started to undo the belt--if a little slowly and awkwardly and mostly one-handedly, with one hand still gripping the gun.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Tally

« Reply #61 on: September 23, 2011, 02:54:28 pm »
Play time was good and over now.  A cold certainty has swept over Riot seeing that knife in Ari's hands.  The gun was kinda the last word in this argument.  If it was just the knife, he coulda gone for it, could have taken some risks.  Would have, cuz he was just that confident he could take the guy.

But a gun, damn.  If he misjudged, if he went for Ari at the wrong time, he wouldn't get a second chance.  All this was in his mind as Ari shoved him down into the bed.  He couldn't hold back a pained snarl as he nose collided with the mattress.

"Wouldn't want that," he muttered, turning his face to the side.  Okay okay.  The belt was coming off, and he had to be paying attention here.  Could be he wouldn't get his chance, and now that Ari had a gun in his hand he was way okay with that.  He wanted Ari to hurry up and pass him off to someone else who would take him to the brig—someone else who was less cautious and less armed.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #62 on: September 23, 2011, 07:51:06 pm »
"That's right," Ari said cheerfully, winding the belt free and letting it drop to the floor. He wouldn't be needing it anymore, thank gods; that was flimsy as all hell. "C'mon now, cowboy. Buck up, no pouting. It's not a good look on ya."

He clapped Riot on the shoulder, buddy-like, and stepped back to give him room--but he kept the gun leveled on him, pointed almost lazily at his torso. He gestured with it as he spoke. "Now if you'd be so kind, why don'tcha go ahead and slip outta that jumpsuit, hm?" It wasn't a request.

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Tally

« Reply #63 on: September 23, 2011, 09:53:47 pm »
Riot was up as soon as he felt Ari's weight leave him.  "Ain't that overkill?" he said, staring at the gun leveled at him.  It wasn't overkill, it was smart, but he was trying to maybe get Ari to think he had nothing to worry about anymore.  The less Ari thought of him, the easier this would be.

He stripped the jumpsuit off.  Didn't have much of a choice now did he?  He stood square in front of Ari, arms cross.  If the pirate thought it would make him cringe to stand there in his underwear, well, he'd just gone and made the way wrong assumption.  Before he got his stars, Riot had done a full on strip tease for the entire squadron on a dare.  (He'd pretty much do anything if someone dared him.)  He could stand here all day!  Though he'd count it as lucky if he didn't have to.  This had been an exciting little bit of danger, but he was ready for it to be over.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #64 on: September 23, 2011, 10:38:34 pm »
"Maybe," Ari said with a shrug, sweeping his eyes up and down Riot's body and making no effort to hide that he was checking him out. Aww, look at him, he was being all defiant. No matter! Body shy or not, Ari still got his fill of eye-candy. Kid was pretty built under there, gods bless military training regimens. "Or maybe I just like gunplay. Kinda a mix of both, really. Now hand it over, go on."

There was no way he was bending down to pick the jumpsuit up himself. That was just a good way to get kicked in the head and he wasn't going to feel good about this until the guy was restrained again, one way or the other.

As he waited for Riot to make his move, he crossed his free arm over his belly and cradled the opposite elbow in his hand, looking thoughtful. "So, Riot--sweet name, by the way, very fitting--I gotta say, you've put me in a real interesting position. See, I'm not quite sure what to do with ya. I mean, I could make some good money with a fit bitchboy like you, but I kinda like ya. You're fun. But I dunno where I'd keep ya--I mean, there's the brig, but how utterly barbaric, right? And then I'd have to feed ya and clothe ya and I just get no respect. It's a tough one, a real conundrum."

He tilted his head. "I dunno. Thoughts?"

Offline Tally

« Reply #65 on: September 23, 2011, 10:48:59 pm »
When too many words started coming at him, Riot tuned 'em right out.  That was sort of what was happening here, except he had no idea what the pirate was going on about.  He was trying to confuse him, being all conversational!  And it was working!

"Okay so like, look here homeslice," he said, tossing the jumpsuit at him—lightly, not in a way that might inspire Ari to think he was trying to pull something.  "I like don't even know what the hell you just said—sellin' me and makin' me live in the brig or what, but yeah if you're offerin' to feed me then like let's go with that...but I don't even know if that's what you really meant!  You talk too much, and my name is like way more awesome then Ari, so you're like right on target with that one."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #66 on: September 24, 2011, 02:09:47 am »
Good to see the kid knew what really mattered and paid close attention when, y'know, he was being held captive by the enemy. Ari caught the jumpsuit and slung it over his shoulder. "Aww, yeah, let's go with that! Feeding you. Sure! If I get you dinner, I can screw ya in good conscience. So let's not worry your little head, darlin', and just let me deal with the details, okay? So!"

He motioned to his bed. "Go ahead and get comfy, eh? And I'll just, y'know, take this off to get cleaned, pick up some food--got any food allergies?"

Offline Tally

« Reply #67 on: September 24, 2011, 02:39:49 am »
From all that, Riot got that he was gonna be getting some food.  He didn't know what the hell else Ari was talking about, but food was good.  He supposed.  Maybe they'd poison him.  Which would be stupid since Ari could just shoot him but fuck if he knew what kind of went on in the gears of a pirate's head.

"Like, okay, soooo...what is this?  Like, you nearly shoot me down, then you like dismantle my ship and now I'm supposed to hang out on your bed and you're gonna give me food?"  What he thought was a pretty straightforward capture was starting to confuse the ever livin' out of him.  Getting caught up by pirates, you figured you could rely on certain events happening.  Getting beat up—which they covered—losing all your valuables, getting thrown into the brig, maybe ending up in a labor camp somewhere.  Ari wasn't doing this right.

"Um, like, you aren't making sense here and—no, none—and like you're just gonna leave me in your room?  What the shit?"  If Ari left to get food, Riot was going for the clothes.  Just because he wasn't embarrassed to be standing around in his underwear didn't mean he liked it.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #68 on: September 24, 2011, 03:04:12 am »
Ari shot Riot a look of genuine confusion. "Yeees? There a problem? What doesn't make sense? You're my guest, kid. I'm not gonna starve ya, so relaaax."

Shrugging it off, he had turned toward the door as though to leave, but then he stopped short and smacked his forehead. "Oh, duh, I almost forgot! You know what, you're right, I can't just leave you there! Gosh, I'm just so absentminded sometimes."

Heading back to his dresser, he pulled a pair of handcuffs out and dangled them with a grin. The inside was lined, but the things were legit--he just didn't generally use them on prisoners. "Thanks for reminding me, champ! We don't want ya running off and getting yourself in trouble or anything." He snapped one end to the metal frame of his headboard and motioned Riot over. "Like I said, get comfy. Hope ya don't gotta pee."

Offline Tally

« Reply #69 on: September 24, 2011, 03:19:06 am »
"Gods, are you just like stupid or what?  Like I'm really gonna guy that I'm like your guest.  Don't know why you're trying to talk all nice to me—"

Ah cripes, there went his chance to get some clothes on.  Had to give the pirate his cred—he wasn't dumb, no matter what Riot said to him.  He was keeping a grip on that gun, too, hadn't set it down yet, not even for a second.

As soon as Riot saw the handcuffs he shook his head.  "Uh uh."

No.  Nope.  He was not havin' himself cuffed to a bed by a piece of Ari's sex paraphernalia.  That was just getting too far down a path that ended in the pirate actually screwing him, something that until now Riot hadn't actually considered to be in the realm of possibility.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #70 on: September 24, 2011, 03:36:50 am »
Ari pulled the hammer of his gun back with an ominous click. "I wasn't asking."

It was an empty threat, but the threat was enough for most people. It was a frightening sound; Ari had been on the other end of it a couple times so hell, he could speak from experience. He gestured to the bed with his gun. "Don't dawdle, now. Hurry up. They're not even uncomfortable or anything, promise. I had 'em lined, even tested 'em out myself. It's cool."

Offline Tally

« Reply #71 on: September 24, 2011, 11:38:09 am »
Sometimes, only sometimes, this psychic bullshit came in handy.  Riot eyed the gun, then looked back up at Ari.  He folded his arms.  "No."

He'd heard it from Ari's own head.  Empty threat.  Ari might shoot him for trying to get away or if he made a move against him, but not refusing those handcuffs.

His heart hammered away.  It still fired up your nerves, facing a gun, even if you were sure—well, mostly sure—you weren't getting shot just then.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #72 on: September 24, 2011, 12:02:20 pm »
Ari's eyebrows rose in genuine surprise. He...hadn't really expected that. Alright, so maybe he'd take back his balls dropping comment--this kid had a pretty massive pair, and apparently a strong aversion against handcuffs out of everything he'd already done. Gosh.

"Pardon? Have I been unclear?" He glanced at the handcuffs and tilted his head. "Wrong color, maybe? Hot pink not your style? My sincere apologies."

He'd barely finished the sentence before he moved, while Riot's arms were folded. Grabbing the kid by the hair, he yanked him forward while he drove his knee hard into his belly. If Riot didn't want to cooperate after being given not one but two chances, more than most, then they'd just have to do things the quick and dirty way. Maybe it was a little brutal, but he preferred not giving people a chance to fight back.

Offline Tally

« Reply #73 on: September 24, 2011, 12:57:59 pm »
He finally had this guy pegged.  He wasn't gonna use that gun just over this!  Without the imminent threat of bullet holes in him, Riot was feeling pretty good about his chances here.

Until Ari's knee connected with his stomach and all the air was driven out of him.  He could take some hits, but Ari was a big guy and it nearly crumpled him.  When he saw his boots right there, within reach, he sank down, let Ari think he had crumpled him with that blow.  He snatched the knife from his boot and swept it upward, at Ari's forearm, counting on the cut to break Ari's hold on his hair.  At the same time he made a move to surge forward, nice up close and personal with Ari, so that he'd have to turn the gun toward himself to get a shot in.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #74 on: September 24, 2011, 01:33:28 pm »
Bloody FUCKNUTS how many knives did he have ON him?!

The knife slashed his arm and he gave a hiss of pain, reflexively releasing Riot's hair--and he immediately knew that was a mistake, because Riot wasn't done and he was getting the distinct impression that he was trying to kill him. Thank gods he was right-handed, his left hand free, because as Riot surged up he caught his knife hand in his own and strained against him. Didn't have time to avoid it or block it, not completely, not with the force of Riot's body behind the move; he felt the knife get him in the side, slicing flesh but not vitals.

"Fuckin' idiot!" Ari didn't bother with a bullet. He brought the gun down against Riot's head.

Offline Tally

« Reply #75 on: September 24, 2011, 01:40:49 pm »
He'd lost and he knew it.  He knew it as soon as Ari stopped that knife.  Riot was good at hand-to-hand, but so was Ari, and the pirate had strength and weight on him.  It was over.

The blow to the head brought him down, and he lay on the ground moving slightly, an occasional groan escaping from his mouth as he hovered between waking and unconsciousness.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #76 on: September 24, 2011, 01:53:04 pm »
When it was over, Ari stared down at Riot and let out a long sigh. "Now I'm the bad guy."

Blood was dripping down his arm and soaking through his shirt and the tops of his pants and, wincing, he lifted his shirt to inspect the side wound. It wasn't that bad; he'd had worse. Still hurt like a mother and he'd need to get sewn up, goddammit, which freaked him out more than the actual cutting did. Oh well. Not thinking about that until he got there.

Wincing and biting back curses, he stooped down and scooped Riot up, heaved him onto the bed, and snapped the cuff around the kid's right wrist. Then he stripped off his own shirt and pressed it against his side to control the bleeding.

"Well, sweet dreams, I guess," he said, pausing to examine Riot's head. Then he turned and left, shutting the door behind him.

Offline Tally

« Reply #77 on: September 24, 2011, 02:03:07 pm »
Riot was alone when he woke up.  Alone and hurting.  And cuffed to the bed, damnit.  He moved his head to look around and immediately regretted it.  There was blood on the floor.

He seemed to remember he'd just missed his mark with the knife.  He remembered the soft resistance as it sank into flesh.  But Ari had obviously come out on top or he wouldn't be here his head swimming.  His other knife lay on the bedside table, just out of reach.  He could have tried for it, but what would he do with it if he reached it?  Even moving made the world turn in circles.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #78 on: September 24, 2011, 02:33:01 pm »
Ari returned sometime later, patched up and bandaged up. Now that the adrenaline had died down he was walking a little stiffly, side aching even after he'd popped a couple painkillers. Alright. So. It seemed he'd given the kid too little credit. Broken nose? Check. Sliced side? Check. Cut arm? Check. It was the longest list of wounds in the shortest amount of time that he'd collected in a long while, but he and his medic had given him hell. Risky bedroom behavior, indeed.

He paused when he noticed that Riot was awake and smiled. "Oh, look who's up. Here, I brought ya somethin'." He held up a bottle of water and plopped it onto the bed next to him, then fished a bottle out of his pocket and tossed it to him. It was a painkiller. "Figured you might need it."

Offline Tally

« Reply #79 on: September 24, 2011, 02:38:52 pm »
Riot watched Ari closely.  He'd stabbed they guy, and that was the kind of thing that might make some men vengeful.

Or, in this case, charitable.

So they were back to the buddy buddy bit again.  He did not get Ari.  Why would you give painkillers to someone who'd try to kill you?  Riot sad up, wincing and awkward.  He caught the painkillers with his free hand.  "Yeah..."

It was Ari's arena now more than ever.  He couldn't do much else but pop a couple of the pills and just...wait.  Wait for Ari to decide what to do with him, what happened next.  It would be a good while before he was up to making another play for freedom.  Then there were the handcuffs.  That did sort of hamper his ability to get the hell out of here.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal