Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Again?! Whyyy?  (Read 323 times)

Anonymous

Again?! Whyyy?
« on: April 24, 2009, 11:31:48 pm »
Okay so...I haven't been replying to RPs lately..I'm reallyyyy sorrryyy (Incen, Kitsy, Rina...anyone else I'm RPing with) D: I'm in my last 2 weeks of my semester and I have 7+ final projects I -have- to get done. One of my class grades relies on me getting a good grade on the project and my test so I'm trying to put a lot of time into those two things and get the others done as well.

All of this really knocks me for a loop and I don't feel like replying...sorry..D:

On top of that my grandma is in the hospital again and my mom, despite knowing I have so much to do, refuses to let me have time to do it and says I need to clean the house or do something while she's at the hospital and gets mad if I don't and then says I have to go to the hospital with her. I understand that my grandma wants to see me...but her surgery has been pushed back so I can see her during the week when my homework is done for the most part...but yea..anyway...that's my story D:

Once again..I really apologize guys. I swear, I'll get to replying and everything..I just need some time : <
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Again?! Whyyy?
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2009, 06:12:54 pm »
It's cool! Real life totally comes first. You can reply when you have the time. *hugs*

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2009, 06:12:07 pm »
Oh my dear darling Amori =[
I wuves you muchly and I hope everything goes well and your life gets less crazy. =[

[center:1k5ar3ep]<3[/center:1k5ar3ep][/color]

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2009, 07:27:19 am »
OKAY GUESS. GUESS WHAT?!?!

I'm done with school and all projects.

The only thing that stand in my way now is my crazy mom and getting a job but that's all good. I still have more time now : DDD

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2009, 08:46:05 am »
Wooooohooooo! The Joy! <3

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2009, 05:23:22 pm »
8D  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2009, 06:17:47 pm »
Ditto

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2009, 11:08:52 pm »
You guys are silly and probably won't like this news then...

Ah..well...I think my fan in my laptop is broken so I have to take it to a repair place tomorrow because it's overheating and turning itself off every five minutes...to keep it on I have to have a fan turned on facing it so...yea....I dunno if they'll be able to replace it in the store or keep it over and fix it...so...I dunno...just in case I'm putting this up. I might be without a computer for a day or a two...I will attempt to get my old laptop up and running and use it but probably only for msn so yea...

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2009, 08:47:55 am »
Awwww. Well I hope it ends up working =(

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2009, 08:30:46 pm »
Well..it's going to take 3-5 business days...or a couple more than that for everything to be done....I'm currently on my old computer but it spazzes over every little thing I do so yea....it depresses me so I'm super unmotivated to do anything at the moment. e.e;

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2009, 06:04:55 am »
Well I hope you return happy and super motivated ^_^

<3!!!

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2009, 11:35:28 am »
I have my laptop back now : DDD...Still not very motivated at the moment...I swear I'll post sometime this week though guys. Sorry for the long wait.

Anonymous

« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2009, 11:47:26 am »
Mooooooootorail!

And Hoooooray! If there's anything I can do to help you motivate let me know =D

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2009, 01:49:49 pm »
No prob Amori! <3

I've fallen behind too. Just that time of the year! D8
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2009, 01:54:51 pm »
I know I know. XD I honestly have no idea what will motivate me...

Yes Rhi it is...it is summer time...the time when my mind shuts off and just screws me over. : D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal